Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[

+8
xiaozhutaitai
lollipopbbt<3show
destinasf
Wolf
GlowButt
czeherazade
freya1507
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[ Empty [09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?

09/17/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo had recently gone to the U.S. for 14 days for his concert tour. But in Atlantic City he encountered a ghastly episode, with his eyes bloodshot for 2 straight days and his whole body limp. During the final rehearsal, he sang two lines and his legs went weak, so he called cuts. With his unprecedented feeble condition, Lo Ma and his managers were ready to crumble. Good thing Lo Ba was protecting him up in the heavens, letting him recover 2 hours before the start of the concert. When Lo Ma saw him getting better, the tears that she had held back for hours finally burst out, she said, "It must be the 'good brothers' joking with you." [Translator's note : "Good Brothers" is a euphemism for spirits or ghosts.]

Abdominal Pain, Weak Legs, Nearly Couldn't Hold Concert

The night Show Lo arrived in Atlantic City, his body was acting strange. The next day, before his performance, his stomach churned painfully to no end. After straining and forcing himself to get up and pray, he closed himself away in the lounge, quietly asking for Lo Ba's help in his heart. As soon as he finished, all of his ailments disappeared and finally smoothly took the stage to finish his performance. Everyone dubbed it unbelievable.

After he got through the dangerous episode on the east coast of the U.S., he was lively again and flew over to the west coast to San Francisco, where he became a tourist, also visiting The Castro, the renowned gay community, where he took lots of comical pictures acting girly. He went shopping in a store where he was complimented as, "Cute boy." Upon hearing this, he got really happy and spent $300 USD (~9000 NTD), buying a thong and a tight under garment.

Running around San Francisco, Acting Girly Documenting in Photos

After getting back to the hotel, everyone teased him saying, "You dish out your money after you're complimented, you're so easy to woo." After he showed them his shopping spoils, they also teased that he wouldn't dare wear those things. He immediately refuted, "No. I can tell Party Boys to wear it and show me!"

Source : Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[ Empty Re: [09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[

Post by freya1507 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:21 pm

thanks stina
i wonder why he felt such ill when he arrived ... maybe too much stress, diffrent time zone, pressure to be good on stage in Usa, diffrent climant, all together let his body feel ill - but thank god he could calm down and with the mental conection with daddy feel better ^^

freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[ Empty Re: [09/17/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo on U.S. Tour, Gets Possessed, Whole Body Goes Limp?[

Post by czeherazade Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 pm

I agree Freya. In times like we're jumping up and down with him during his concerts I never knew how he felt at those times. Maybe not only stress but excitement to perform before thousand of people who are not speaking his language.

Had this experience in Hong Kong, my first meeting with Show and my SFC friend Stella. Also in Malaysia after his concert. I didn't know that too much excitement would cause me some stomach troubles. But I'm a girl scout, I brought with me the medicine my stomach would listen Embarassed
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by GlowButt Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 am

Awww, that's sad that he got sick, but good that he got better really fast!<3

Hehehe, he gets woo-ed easily because he's a Leo, and we Leos live for compliments and praise, we also have pretty big egos when we get praised, lol. xD And, OMG <33333 acting girly, he's so cute ;-; I love guys who can pull that off without looking weird or gross! I wish I could see pictures or videos of him acting girly, lol.

I believe he would SO wear that thong Cool silly boy, he's got a sexy perverted side to him, he probably has some fetishes too, we already know about his foot fetish LMFAO He probably likes crossdrssing, cause he said on an episode of YLBFB that he'd probably crossdress on his wedding day as the bride xD hnnnnnng y so cute Show~

TY STINA FOR SUBBING AND ALL YOU DO FOR THE ENGLISH-SPEAKING FANS<3

GlowButt

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks for translating. It must be so weird to be holding concerts for loads of fans and then just walk around as a tourist with hardly anyone noticing you. It's probably a nice break but still strange.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 am

Thanks stina for the translation.

Glad that all 3 concerts in the States were a success and he is safe..
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 am

I can feel it coming, the time when show breaks into the us market. Luo ba is always there Smile I'm sure he's always protecting Smile hm...maybe he'll be my friend if I compliment him Very Happy lol maybe not, im his fan, he expects it from me XD

Thnx for translating! Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 am

my heart aches while reading this! I don't know what to do if something really happens to him.. I feel like crying! form now on I will include him in my prayers
xiaozhutaitai
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 pm

i was sad when i read his post on weibo about not feeling well... glad that lo baba is always protecting him... Very Happy he bought a thong for one of the party boys to wear... lol... thanks for translating this stina! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by awulubbshow Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 am

omgggg, i can't believe all this happened before he took the stage at atlantic city! while watching the concert, i somehow felt he wasn't as "high" as he usually is at concerts, but i just attributed it to the fact that the crowd wasn't as hyped. maybe it was actually this spooky incident that made him worn out?
O__O i'm just glad he's okay now!

awulubbshow
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm

OMG.. didn't know of this.. =SS Thnxs sine for translating and posting it.. I'm glad that it wasn't something serious.. and am happy that he is feeling better now..

LOL.. to get party boys to wear such things.. xDD haha.. I wonder what they would say.. =PP
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by chen ni Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:10 pm

my dear please do take good care of your health...we're happy that you really try youre best to entertain us your wife but if you refuse cause you feel something strange or pain please tell us and we will 100% understand you...you did so much for us so please take care of yourself too...love you show...
chen ni
chen ni
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down