Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him

+9
yu_chun_shan
angelinechan
50sweet50
Lilkpopean
lollipopbbt<3show
kagari
sensual phrase
kimmortal
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

[08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him Empty [08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him

08/23/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not only does he want to keep where his work place a secret, Taiwanese artist Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo also wants to play ugly to scare people. Yesterday he posted a picture and asked everyone where he was working. In the photo, he rolled his eyes back, flared his nostrils, purposely stretched his face, and formed his mouth strangely. Some netizens told him to mind his image, while other netizens said, "So awesome!"

With regards to Show's strange facial expressions, even his friend said, "Your expression is too awesome!" And Show responded, "It can get even better." With post attracted nearly 10 thousand comments and 14,000+ re-posts. Some netizens expressed he was trying to ruin his own image, he should think about his image, while others expressed it was so cute.

Source : Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him Empty Re: [08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him

Post by kimmortal Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm

"Ruin his image"? Do these fans even watch 100% Entertainment? If they see what Show is like when he's goofing off, they'd realize that this is nothing. I say forget about minding his image. Obviously, there is a line he can't cross because he has certain responsibilities as an artist, but making strange faces hardly constitutes as ruining his image. Seriously, people ought to learn to let loose, be less uptight.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

[08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him Empty Re: [08/23/2011 - Liberty] Show Lo rolls eyes back, plays ugly; Fans still love him

Post by sensual phrase Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:41 am

Hahaha....really funny, it's awesome.
@kimmortal : yep, this is really nothing compared to what he does on 100% Entertainment when he goofs around.
I don't think this ruins his image, he's just having fun and goofing around .
People don't have to be so serious about it.
show's really responsible and cares about his image and his career alot , so there no need to worry Very Happy
sensual phrase
sensual phrase
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 am

Some people should get a life~
What does this have to do with ruining his image.
He is just goofing around and like you two already said he did a lot more stuff on YLBFB.
Maybe they`re just jealous because they would never do something like this in public. XDDD Just kidding~~~

Anyway, thanks for translating and sharing!! ^^
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 am

*sigh* this is how people think when they do not know Show. I seriously have never heard of people who want to ruin his own image. I forgot which interview about Show saying fans show him his ugly pics that's why he's very careful Smile He has experienced his downtimes already, im sure he wouldnt want to experience it again so he wouldnt deliberately ruin his image. Honestly, can he not goof around sometimes? This is why some stars are so insecure! And I agree, go watch 100% Entertainment. The way he acts there is like 500 times more than this picture Smile and I love it Very Happy it makes me happy Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilkpopean Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Some netizens told him to mind his image, some netizens expressed he was trying to ruin his own image, he should think about his image.....

Ummm ok? This is the whole reason why I like this man! I'm glad at the fact he is himself that he doesn't hide himself from us. This is what you call a down to earth person right here! If he didn't act this way then I probably wouldn't have been a "true dedicated" fan to him. Love You SHOW!!!<3<3<3~ Very Happy
Lilkpopean
Lilkpopean

Number of posts : 14

http://simplylilyyy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 50sweet50 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 am

thanks for sharing...
I thınk some netizens just lıke hıs outter appearance..
sorry but ıf you can say that you're hıs fan then you should also know, that he has a funny self too.. I mean just lıke at YLBFB...
I lıke hıs funny sıde more than others ^^ I just lıke everythıng about hım <3<3
50sweet50
50sweet50
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 am

isn't great, that he just do whatever, without caring what his title? he is so down to earth person, and dont care what people say... he is just the way he is.. that's how we love himm....
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:57 am

i don't think he's ruining his image... in fact, that's indeed an awesome picture... hehe... Very Happy
what you guys said, he's just being himself and that's what's great about him 'cause he doesn't pretend to be someone he's not... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 am

Show is way too awesome!
That's one awesome expression :DD
He doesnt care about looking goofy or what/
and that's what's great about him :DD

He doesnt care about what people say to him as long as he's being himself =)
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by catcat Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 pm

that's how amazing he is..he has a flexible personality that cannot be compared to other superstar..its ok xiao zhu..maybe those people has no sense of humor..look how young his face is eventhough he is 32 right?because he smiles and laugh and that is his secret on staying young..go go my prince.. Very Happy
catcat
catcat
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 pm

how cute of him =)... and yes i agree with everyone, only if you feel confident enough to actually doing it in public... so those people who said about bad image or whatever, they just jealous of Show coz they not even abit confident to do anything in public at all.... this is SHow , thats what we love him, self confident and truthful ... who cares about those people they just jealous of Show thats all ehehehe way to go Show ^_^
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by illumnia Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Goofying around is just why I love Show.... Very Happy

illumnia

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down