Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million

+7
loloveshowlove32
Rita8D
yu_chun_shan
lollipopbbt<3show
kimmortal
Wolf
hershei01
11 posters

Go down

[2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million Empty [2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million

Post by hershei01 Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million
Chinese netizens revealed how much celebs are being insured for
To a celebrity, his body is his most important tool. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that these celebrities are being insured for millions of dollars.

According to Chinese netizens, Taiwanese singer-host Show Luo’s management company had insured the singer’s eyes for NT$300 million (approximately S$13 million).

Taiwanese model Lin Chi-ling’s bosom was insured for NT$44 million (approximately S$1.9 million) after a horse-riding incident in 2005, where she hurt her chest.

A frequent performer of dangerous stunts and difficult dances, pop princess Jolin Tsai’s company bought an insurance of NT$53 million (approximately S$2.3 million) for her pair of legs.

Actor Takeshi Kaneshiro’s face was insured for NT$110 million (approximately S$4.8 million) after he was worried the strong lights during a photo shoot would scorch his face.

Hong Kong actor Andy Lau also bought an insurance of NT$130 million (approximately S$5.6 million) for his face when he was filming Wait ‘til You’re Older. The actor had to apply chemical mortar often to achieve the ‘old man’ look then.

Fellow Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse is said to have bought a NT$260 million insurance (approximately S$10 million) when he filmed Invisible Target. The actor is known to perform his own stunts during filming.

However, the most special kind of insurance would be that of actor Peter Ho.

Due to the kind of movies Peter is involved in, he has to ride horses frequently. The actor’s parents feared that it would affect his reproductive function, and so suggested that he insured his private parts for NT$44 million (approximately S$1.9 million).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million Empty Re: [2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million

Post by Wolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Some of it is probably made up or exaggerated but it's still pretty funny to think of all of these weird parts insured for different amounts.

Especially when you think that Show's eyes are woth NT$256 million more than Peter Ho's private parts. Of course really all of these parts are priceless!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

[2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million Empty Re: [2011-03-09 Xin Msn Entertainment] Show Luo’s eyes insured for S$13 million

Post by kimmortal Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 pm

lol!

I understand the reasoning behind the other celebs' insured body parts, but why did Show's company insure his eyes? Granted, I think his eyes are gorgeous, but I'm just wondering.

Is it because Show is so multi-talented that they had no idea whether to insure his face, his legs, hands, vocal cords, etc?

Personally, if I were in charge, I'd insure all of Lo Chih Hsiang -- his entire body. All of him is precious. I'm just sayin'... I love you
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 pm

lol, yes insure his whole body, it's very precious and delicate XD

but in the yahoo taiwan news, the manager (not xiao shuang) denied it, they said it's the legs cuz he's always dancing and for a smaller price.

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:57 pm

yeah... I also read somewhere (which i don't remember where exactly) that it's not his eyes but his legs... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 pm

XD wow now his chest probably is gonnna be a lot more XD!!!! wow that's amazing Very Happy...then imagine show's private how much it worth..but i think he is priceless!!~~~ even money and diamonds and all the valuable things in the world
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by loloveshowlove32 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 pm

i agree wid u all Show is PRICELESS!! Very Happy i also agree tat they should have the insurance cover his entire body. lol!

loloveshowlove32
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by |tinxiaozhu| Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:21 pm

lollipopbbt<3show wrote:lol, yes insure his whole body, it's very precious and delicate XD

but in the yahoo taiwan news, the manager (not xiao shuang) denied it, they said it's the legs cuz he's always dancing and for a smaller price.

i also wish his legs will also be insured coz dancing is his passion Surprised
|tinxiaozhu|
|tinxiaozhu|
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

http://tinxiaozhu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:39 am

the legs should also be insured . But it would be great if Show's whole body will be insured as well . Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrr101 Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:51 am

His whole body should be insured. LOL. I agree with all of you, he is PRICELESS. Smile
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:02 am

@ rawrr101 he can't be replaced by anyone else Smile
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 am

lolz i agree hes priceless.. mabe insured his leg not eyes mabe they mistaken.. but imagine his eyes worth that much his legs should worth ten times ehheeh..
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down