Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert

+7
yu_chun_shan
IStarYous
kimmortal
mypiggy
rawrr101
xiaozhu_woaini07
hershei01
11 posters

Go down

[2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert Empty [2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert

Post by hershei01 Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Lo spent White Day with 160 of his female fans; he even picked some lucky fan(s) to enjoy Disney's latest 3-D film, Gnomeo and Juliet, with him. He is busy promoting his upcoming concert and various autograph concerts; he sleeps less than four hours a day!

"We've done four autograph concerts in a row; my co-workers are all exhausted. Although my arms and shoulders are sore, when I see, at each event, my fans doing the dance moves for 獨一無二 Only You [Du Yi Wu Er Only You], I just feel so happy!" He will be holding a concert in Tainan on the 19th; it will be held at the outdoor stadium of the Taiwan College of Physical Education. The tickets to the concert-- all 18,000 of them-- have sold out; it is estimated that they will make a profit of $40 million NTD.

News Source: ChinaTimes
Translation Credit: tammiest @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert Empty Re: [2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:00 am

YAY! Very Happy AWWW! I want to see the movie with him. LOL. A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He's such a loyal person! And getting less than 4 hours of sleep. o.O SHOW! STAY HEALTHY! Very Happy Your fans love you!!! I love you

YOU TOUCH ALL OF OUR HEARTS!! Lol. xDD Very Happy
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

[2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert Empty Re: [2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert

Post by rawrr101 Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:41 am

Wah~ He's so stressed and tired. Less than four hours a day of sleep. That's like a nap. He does it for his fans. Smile He's so nice! He must stay healthy. Razz

Gnomeo and Juliet sounds cute. Haha~

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by mypiggy Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 am

wow...less than 4 hours of sleep. No wonder he look so tired & his eyebags are getting bigger....Poor Show...hope he can have more time to rest.
mypiggy
mypiggy
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:40 pm

He always loses sleep during promotional periods for his albums right? That means this is going to continue for a few more months. He still has concerts to do. Sad On the one hand, I'm really happy for his success. On the other, I'm so worried about his health.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by IStarYous Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm

awee Sad Showw needs beauty sleep ;o
IStarYous
IStarYous
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

i also want to watch a movie with him... Sad too bad I live in another country...
i hope he doesn't over work himself and he should at least get some more sleep... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:55 pm

I saw Gnomeo and Juliet, XD!! but i wish i can watch it witch him ^^!!! it's funny that he didnt take his fans to watch some scary movies XP!! wow only 4 hours of sleep and he works so much x-x''' Show plz rest, he is like my friend, who is taiwanese; she doesn't sleep at all and she hates sleeping x-x;;; they both the same cuz their eyebags r huge x-x;;
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by destinasf Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 am

Promoting the new album and having concerts are no joke. Knowing him that he will always wants to do his utmost best hr still have to take care of himself.
We all want to see the happy and healhty Xiao Zhu.
destinasf
destinasf
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 pm

It's nice he is putting so much time and effort to promote everything but he should still make sure he gets more rest!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

[2011/03/16 - CT] Show Lo Sleeps Less Than Four Hours a Night; Will Make $40 Million NTD Through Concert Empty my

Post by alisa3 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 am

Hi! good post

alisa3

Number of posts : 1

http://iresearchpapers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down