Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks

+10
miakaloveshow
JerRy_Btr
Chie...
Nana
kriztetalovesxioazhu
megan_702
hitsugayali
lzxslxz123
woainishow
o_ost1nao_o
14 posters

Go down

[07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks Empty [07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks

07/02/2010

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo was in Beijing to film a commercial for instant noodles, joking commented that the director sees him as "Jackie Chan of the Music Industry" because in the commercial, after editing, he'll be flying and jumping from building to building, besides having to jump around constantly during the filming, he had to do some hurdling/hopping over things. For this, his management had especially insured his crotch area, $50 million for his "sacks," because he's an only son, so they were in fear that his "little little pig" would accidentally get injured.

A No-Go for a $200 Million House

The script for the ad was set that he'd be at a concert, and suddenly catching the smell of the instant noodles, and he darts out to find the source of the scent. In one scene he jumped over railings about 120 cm high, and in case of "injuring sacks," they had insured $50 million, but the management expressed, "This is just normal accident precautions, no one should think too much about it."

This year, he's accepted 10 ads, and also began his world tour. With a wealth of money rolling in, he wanted to buy himself a new house. But he had previously gone to Da Zhi Ming Shui Road to look at a house, and found a tower with a riverside view, but he got scared away by the price of $2.1 Million per ping, 95 ping totaling $200 million; then he continued looking in Da An, only to find that it was even more expensive there, $2.2 Million per ping. (*ping is about 36 sq.ft.)

But actually, ever since 2006, he's already been rolling in more than $100 million, and over the past 4 years, he's already well surpassed "Cape No. 7 Hundred Million," so it's not that he can't afford this kind of mansion, but he still felt that houses are overly priced at the moment, so he'll be withholding his plans and look around first for the time being.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : In the commercial, Show Lo hops over railings to find instant noodles]

Source : NextMedia
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ LOVE 4 SHOW || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks Empty Re: [07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks

Post by woainishow Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Wow, I didn't know he could jump that high! I can totally get why he'd want to wait, because house prices are a bit expensive everywhere right now....
Well, at least now he's got insurance for 'Little Xiao Zhu' lol!
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks Empty Re: [07/02/2010 - Next] Show Lo Films Ad; Fear of Ending Lineage, $50 Million Insured Sacks

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm

wow he can jump that high!!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 pm

lolz, I saw the clip for this. Thanks for translating, stina. Ha.

I'm not surprised he can jump that high. I'm surprised he's jumping that high in those pants. They look tight. (Though maybe that's not a bad thing. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by hitsugayali Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 pm

lol, omg i cant stop laughing, i know that there is nothing wrong about insuring it but when written down it seems kinda funny no matter how you read it, but it is most definitely worth it. lol
hitsugayali
hitsugayali
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 am

lol little xiao zhu! hahah i always see that Ice Cream AD he has with Angela Zhang in Shanghai, but i never see him on TV except when there's Hai Pai Tian Xin on! Always stupid Jay Chou commericials..he needs to film commericals faster so i can see them on tv!
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 am

ooh a new cf... glad he's doing a new one. && ooh they insured Little Xiao Zhu..LOL hmm its a precaution and "he's an only son" Embarassed yup Lo Mama would be upset if something bad happen to Xiao Zhu...
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 am

so cool...
he is so cute and so man in this pict..
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 am

yeah.. he looks definitely cute.. haha!! insured little xiao zhu.. lol!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JerRy_Btr Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am

He is so so so so so funny!

AND................ the news about him so so so so so so FUNNY too!!!!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =))

$50 Million for his SACKS =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

JerRy_Btr
JerRy_Btr

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Show really so funny he don't want to hurt that Little xiao zhu lol! and wow he jump high..and earn a million again..hmmm he looking for a new house..good good.
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 am

Hahaha!
That's funny!!
And WOW, he jump really high!! <3
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 pm

insuring certain parts of the body is normal for people in the biz. heck, even J.Lo insured her buttocks! LOL. but yah, when it's in black and white it IS funny no matter how you put it. Smile i guess this insurance will be considered void once an actual little baby xiao zhu pops out of nowhere...LOL. dang i really wish he gets to find that lucky girl soon...i'm sooo looking forward to his wedding....
Rina
Rina
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

http://rinz18.blog.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatte Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

his new cf poster for the instant noodles
taken when i was in China last 2 week Smile
at the restroom / convenience store next to a petrol station.
too bad they don't hv extra poster to spare, else i can carry one home Sad

his face was not printed on the instant noodles.
i also did eat the ice cream he cf with angela.

Megan_702,
yeah..mostly Jay Chou face in china -.-''
i wish they hv more xiao zhu's face.
but at least now i get to see his and angela's for the ice cream refridgerator.
chocolatte
chocolatte
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 204

http://reen-spe.xanga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm

^^wow how i wish they have those posters here in california. i would also take lots of pics with it.LOL anyway, thanks for sharing those pics<333

kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by louie1031 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

show's nn is xiao zhu - means 'little' pig,
so...what would 'little' his child's nn be?
xiao xiao zhu? xD LOL
or maybe
xiaoxing zhu? - smaller pig lol!
louie1031
louie1031
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:18 pm

wow nice pics!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down