Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong

+18
chinesegiirl93
stuipid445
loveshowforever
ammer_sweet
jozefoo
keri1258
jenniliau
gandezt
kaying730
engin
Smartie
Felicitationx3
Tonya
jhesa43
littlecutekitty
kprincess
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
22 posters

Go down

[08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong Empty [08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong

Post by o_ost1nao_o Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:21 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong

08/05/2008

Having been criticized by his past manager as "A Noun for Outdated History," Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo has worked hard to climb back up as an idol. Last afternoon, he had privately gone to Taipei Veterans General Hospital intensive care unit, to pay a visit to an ill fan, Tingting, who is in critical condition waiting for a lung transplant. Show brought a T-shirt he's worn before to visit her by her bedside. Tingting finally revealed a smile and said to Show, "I will be strong!" while Show was the one that got teary-eyed!

Show and Sun De Rong - Hugs Away Vengeance

Last afternoon, Show first attended the "Cruel Stage Live Documentary" DVD celebratory party. Manager Sun De Rong, who Show hadn't seen in 7 years, had especially attended the event to give him flowers, as reconciliation. Even though Sun De Rong had fired at Show and called him "The noun for outdated history," but Show said, "I've never complained about it before, never even hated him. He just wanted me to be better!"

Weak Tingting Sees Idol, Gets Emotional

After the press conference, Show immediately went to the Veterans General to visit Tingting. In order not to over-provoke Tingting, Show met with and talked to Tingting's family outside the room first. Then he put on a protective coat and walked in to the room to visit Tingting. After the weak Tingting saw her idol appear in front of her, she seemed to be stirred, Tingting's main doctor and nurse were all on her side accompanying her. Her doctor even bought a poster of Show for Tingting, and played Show's CD in her room. And because Tingting had wanted to buy a shirt that Show's worn before, yesterday, Show had brought one himself to give to her. Tingting answered Show, "I will be strong."

Family, Through Blackie Chen, Helps Make Tingting's Dream Come True

Tingting is Show's super fan. Every time Show goes to Hualien for promotions, Tingting will definitely be there. But last year Tingting suddenly fell ill. After her first surgery, Tingting went to participate in Show's autograph session without her parents knowing. Recently, her illness has gotten worse, and has to get a lung transplant. Due to too much pain, Tingting, now in the intensive care unit, had lost the will to live. Her family knew that she liked Show, so they found all different ways to reach Show. Finally through "Blackie" Chen Chian Chou, he phoned Show's manager Xiao Shuang directly, and told them about it.

Because Tingting's illness is bronchiectasis inflicted lung infection, she needs to wait for a lung transplant. Show said, he will be posting an entry in his blog to tell every to pray for her, hoping she will have a speedy recovery!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show watches the critically ill Tingting, heart-wrenched.]

[caption: Show goes to the intensive care unit to visit Tingting, he looks a the card that Tingting's mother gave to him.]

[caption: Tingting's mom holds the T-shirt that Show brought, tells Tingting, "Show wore this before!"]

[caption: Show and Sun De Rong hug away vengeance, reconciles.]

Source : Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong Empty Re: [08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong

Post by vickie Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Poor Ting Han!
GET WELL SOON!
The doctors are real nice too=]
and Show of course....
must of hurt to see a once healthy young girl ill-_-"

Show & Mr. Sun..its a better ending than anything else=]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong Empty Re: [08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong

Post by kprincess Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Oh God~ i didn't know her condition was this serious!
Really hope that she will not give up the will to live!! Hang on there!
Show is so sweet and caring~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:49 pm

ting, get better soon! >< i wonder how her family got in touch with blackie~
aw man..lung transplant..that's rare and hopefully she gets one soon!

even though i think sun de wong is fake as hell and i still don't forgive him, i still have to thank him for "pushing" xiao zhu to be where he's at today. xiao zhu wanted to prove him wrong, and succeeded. i'm glad they can put the conflict behind them. and sun de wong is damn lucky xiao zhu has a big heart.

xiao zhu jia you, ting han jia you <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Get well soon Tingting! We will pray for you.

i'm really touched. Show is so great! he spent time just to visit Tingting.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 pm

when I read these things..I start to cry.. and I can't stop my tears...
come on girl!! we all pray for you!! get well soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:16 pm

Aww. I will pray for Tingting. I hope she recovers fast. It is so unfortunate that bad things happen to good people~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 pm

you are right! i saw the info regarding TInTINg on Show's Blog. I think the card that he is showing there is from Tingting.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Awww so sweet of Show Smile Hope Ting Ting recovers!! Wonder why they had to phone Blackie and not contact Show directly at work or GTV or something. He is such a big star maybe it's really hard to get in contact with him.
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:58 pm

yes! you're right. Show is considered as a BIG STAR already. His schedule is too hectic but still he finds time just to visit Tingting.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:30 pm

oooh i'm so touched, TingTing will definitely recover.. i mean she has to stay to support Show Very Happy hope she will recover soon Smile
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by kaying730 Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Hope TingTing can recover soon!
i dont likey Sun De Rong...he keeps criticising other people...and he's mean ><
kaying730
kaying730
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 pm

Ooh..My God!!
Read this news makes me crying a lot..
I cant stop crying..
='(
Tingting..
Please get well soon..!!!
U have 2be healthy..!!!
Dont make us worried anymore..!!!
T_T
We all pray 4 ur health..
We all hope u'll get better soon n join us here..
^^
Keep support her, Show..
U r the only 1 can raise up her spirit!!
\(^o^)/
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

[08/05/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Holds Back Tears, Visits Critically Ill Fan, Tingting Forces a Smile : I will be strong Empty dear ting ting

Post by jenniliau Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:24 am

hope u will healthy soon! I pray for u! ^^ jia yo ting ting!!! Very Happy
jenniliau
jenniliau
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 31

https://www.facebook.com/jenniliau?ref=name#/jenniliau?v=wall&ref

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:46 am

I'm praying for her, too!!! Tingting will get better SOON!!
ps. <3 Show!
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 am

omg! she's really in bad condition....... Hope she will strong. We will pray hard for you!
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:07 am

Hope Tinhting will get better soon
JIA YOU!
Show, you make me feel so touch.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:34 am

OMG! SO SWEET OF SHOW!
HOPE TINGTING WILL BE BETTER! WE'RE ALL HERE FOR YOU!
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:11 am

May God bless her..
How old is she ?
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:01 am

I started to cry Sad Sad
I HATE THAT PEOPLE CAN BE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yah, get well soon sister!^^ FRESH UP!!!! I love you
No Arrow pale Rolling Eyes Arrow Laughing Arrow cheers
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:16 am

oh man. i felt like crying after reading about this. so sad about her condition. really hope she can get well soon!
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 pm

oh man! i'm also crying yesterday when i read the news. Hope she will recover soon. Let's pray for her.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 am

hope she gets better alan so sweet to go visit her and all...praying for her
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 am

Oh poor tingting be strong ok we pray for u
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpig Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 am

hope u get better soon okey girl.
mrpig
mrpig
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down