Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope

+5
stuipid445
mahcutesweety
showonstagepiggo
ammer_sweet
o_ost1nao_o
9 posters

Go down

[10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope Empty [10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:28 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope

10/10/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo films, he has lots of little superstitious habits. Like sitting in a wheelchair, or putting on handcuffs, he has to obtain a red envelope just take extra care. He also doesn't forget to remind other actors to obtain a red envelope as well! When Coco Chiang was lifted into the ambulance, Show had helped her get a red envelope too.

When actors do car accident or death scenes, the production usually would obtain red envelopes to prevent/relieve disaster. Show had once not believed in such sayings, but after he starred in "Youth of the Butterfly Lovers," where the butterfly lovers became butterflies, the production had requested that he keep an envelope, but Show insisted on not taking it. After the filming, he got a fever, and was sick for an entire week. He took medication and they couldn't quite put their finger on the origin of the sickness. So now he's extremely careful and wholly believes in the superstition.

Show would also remind the other actors as well. Like a scene in "Hot Shot," Coco Chiang was arranged to have a heart attack, faint, and then sent to the hospital by ambulance. When Coco saw the ambulance, she was going to get on, but Show stopped her and asked her to grab a red envelope first. This made the very western-cultured Coco confused. The disaster preventing red envelopes don't usually contain too much money, about $50 to $100. After getting a red envelope, you will just put it by you and after the filming, you will take the money from the red envelope and buy drinks for everyone, basically, you just have to immediately spend it!

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope Empty Re: [10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope

Post by ammer_sweet Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:55 am

Yeah, i also quite believe in this.
When we obtain it, it feel like it can prevent us from disaster.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

[10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope Empty Re: [10/10/2008 - Liberty Times] When Filming, Show Lo Believes in Demonic Forces, Helps Coco Chiang Obtain a Red Envelope

Post by showonstagepiggo Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:16 am

who is coco chiang? is it W in hot shot\ jiangyi? Very Happy
showonstagepiggo
showonstagepiggo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:12 am

he believes in supertitions.!like me but in our country we don't have that red envelope..
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 am

showonstagepiggo wrote:who is coco chiang? is it W in hot shot\ jiangyi? Very Happy

yea..she's called W in hotshot.
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 am

oohh xiao zhu.. I totally agree with you.. from I was a little child i always believed in these things.. so.. don't worry if someone says it's a crazy thing... -_-
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:11 am

oooh. i didn't know of this superstition. i only heard of people praying before doing all those scenes, at least, in singapore. maybe they have the red packet thing too just that it wasn't made known. (:
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 am

oh that's the first time that i heard of that...i have a lot of Chinese friends but i didnt hear anything regarding that one. Anyway, SHOW is really caring to only to his own family but also to the people surrounds him..

im so touched! Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ronz_show lo Wed May 13, 2009 6:13 am

i do love this two artist and i hope i'll see them in person Basketball
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ronz_show lo
ronz_show lo

Number of posts : 6

http://ronzgantalao@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down