Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs

+8
jhesa43
missfangirl
kprincess
JuiceBox
Tonya
engin
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs Empty [08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs

08/10/2008

To protect his own 'privates' Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo, sacrifices Coco Chiang! On the 9th, CTV and GTV's idol drama "Hot Shot" held a fan meet, playing "dribbling through the legs" with fans. Show was worried that his "little little pig" would get injured, so asked Coco Chiang, who was wearing a miniskirt, to let him make a basketball pass through her legs, but she refused and said, "I don't want to steal your thunder."

To pull TV ratings for "Hot Shot," Show has gone to plenty of events. Having just come back from a commercial filming in Hong Kong. He came back to Taiwan to join in the promotions with Coco Chiang, Tracy Chou, Michael Chang, Yanming Chang, Chitai Lin, and Boyan Lin, going to Taipei, Shinchu, and Taichung.

When they were playing a game of passing the ball through the legs, all the guys were worried for their 'root of life" and kept reminding the girls to throw more accurately. Show and Coco were on the same team, and when they were passing the basketball, Show kept going on tip-toe nervously, screaming, "Don't hurt my 'little little pig!'" George, who was on the same team as Tracy, used both hands to cover his lower area, protecting the Hu Family's descendant flame.

TTV, SetTV's "Fated To Love You" has high ratings, so "Hot Shot" has been fighting a a battle on TV ratings. When asked about the hard work of filming, Show said, "Yuan Da Ying's character is hard to portray, I'm more of an introvert, so taking the role of a more outgoing Yuan Da Ying is harder." After he finished saying that, it made everyone in the audience roaring in laughter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[caption : Tracy (right) fiercely through basketball, George scrambles to protect self.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Show comically passes the basketball through legs, wants to sacrifice Coco.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs Empty Re: [08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs

Post by vickie Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:05 pm

I LOVED HIS OUTFIT. I LOVE HIS SHOES. what can you say?! He's always on top of fashion=] Show must be REALLL dead after filming and have to fly bak to TW-_____-" REST MORE. REST MORE. sheeshh...u're not the ONLY main in the darn drama! rawr.

YES. gotta protect "little little pig".....Luo Ma Ma will get mad:P
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs Empty Re: [08/10/2008 - China Times] Dribbling Through Legs, George Hu Protects 'Little Brother' With Both Hands, Show Lo Saves 'Roof Of Life' Making Coco Chiang Open Legs

Post by engin Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 pm

hahahahah this article is funny.. protect little little pig XD

I know!!! he is always on the top of fashion.. i love all his shoes that ive seen except the black boots with irons things on the toes area.. you know what i mean? XD Very Happy
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 am

X°°D the last pic is damn funny!!
his t-shirt is cute!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 am

LOL! dangerous game for guys!! xD

Heh..must be fun to be the one throwing the ball, think of how much you could scare Show... Razz
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 am

Show tip-toeing was so cute!
he must have felt insecure when they were playing the game~
ooh..poor, poor little pig..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 am

hahaha i think his "little little pig" has suffered enough during filming!

btw i love his shoes omg.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:48 pm

he's really really cute...nice Smile!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:03 pm

missfangirl wrote:hahaha i think his "little little pig" has suffered enough during filming!

btw i love his shoes omg.

yah, during filming there was a lot of NGs when Jerry was dribbling the ball between Show's legs. haha and his shoes were stylish!

LOL that last comment about him saying Yuan Da Ying was hard to portray because he himself was an introvert! hahah We all know that he is very outgoing and had no trouble acting the part of Yuan Da Ying, because Show is awesome!!!!!
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 pm

LoL smartie
Show actually is introverted Smile he only acts outgoing for TV.
but when he's off camera and without an audience...
like with friends.. just in private in general.. he's actually introverted Smile

Yuan Da Ying's character just shows how great of an actor Show is Smile hehe..

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Stina: Wow, he just acts outgoing? That must be hard! How can a person be shy and just "act" outgoing? But he's great at it! Always joking around and being funny and making people laugh. I know I can't ever just "act outgoing". That takes skill, something Show certainly has---and a lot of it!
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:06 am

I've heard that being an introvert is usually a sign of being gifted...lol intelligence-wise, but in this case for Show - it's being gifted in everything show-biz too, lol. I wasn't sure until now if he was, because i could kinda tell a little bit before. like even sometimes on tv (for example, in his cruel stage DVD) you can tell he's a little different from how he normally is on BFB, promo interviews, etc. but if not for those types of moments, i wouldnt be able to tell that he wasn't in real life what he is in BFB. he just seems more serious in some situations, rather than the always-goofy guy most people think he is. either way, we'll always love him like no other Very Happy

hahahhaa george protecting the "hu family's descendant flame"...nice translation, stina! LOL that really made me crack up.

ooh this is the promo that statuskuo went to! awesome...
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:50 am

He better not hurt our son~ ^_~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 am

felicitationx3: LOL. your comments always crack me up. let us know when you get to know Show personally okay! (: we'll definitely support you. hahaha.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:37 am

hahaha I feel very happy that 'little little pig' is safe
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down