Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On

+11
keri1258
stuipid445
loveshowforever
vickie
Smartie
Felicitationx3
jhesa43
littlecutekitty
sze92
chinesegiirl93
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On Empty [09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:33 am

* Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile *
Show Lo Hears of Suffering Fan, Hard to Hold Back Tears, Gets Manager to Arrange for a Visit in Taitung

09/05/2008

An audio recording from a female fan from Taitung who was diagnosed with 'spinocerebellar ataxia' got Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo teary-eyed. After hearing it, he immediately asked his manager, Kini Hsu, "Please arrange a time, I have to go visit her."

DJ Always Brings Connections to Send Love

PRS DJ Yuen Yung Hsing had written in his blog about his interview with the little girl Dong Yu Jie. In third grade, she was diagnosed with the same disease that the female lead in "1 Litre of Tears" was diagnosed with in the movie. They will slowly lose their ability to walk, where walking will become an exhausting task, and in the end, be paralyzed, be unable to speak, and finally meet with their life's end.

Currently enrolled at Taitung's GaoShang, Dong Yu Jie told her tutor Chen Yi Jun that she didn't even have the strength to commit suicide. But in casual conversation, she seemed to have a dream, hoping that she'd be able to meet her idol Show Lo. Through various connections, the teacher got to Yuen Yung Hsing to see if he'd be able to contact Show Lo.

Hears Audio Recording, Teary-eyed

Yuen Yung Hsing thus interviewed Dong Yu Jie, and recorded her words that she wanted to say to Show, and then directed it over to Show's hands. The night before the last, before Show had entered GTV's "100% Entertainment" filming studio, he had finished listening to the recording. One part where she said, "Xiao Zhu, can you come visit me? Give me courage to live on," made him teary-eyed. He wanted his manager to shift things as much as possible, because he had to go to Taitung. Kini Hsu [his manager] said, "In a couple days, he'll be going to Shanghai to film a movie, he'll return at the end of October." Show said, "When I come back, no matter how busy I am, I will go and cheer her on [encourage her]."

A Heart of Gold, A Helping Hand, Second to None

Show Lo is already Asia's Dance King, but he still retains a charitable heart. A while back, he had seen that in a more rural area of Hualien, the students didn't even have shoes, so he immediately called Kini Hsu to donate shoes, after that, the school told the media that lots of other places started to donate shoes as well, and so they have enough. Then he heard about how the students didn't have enough money to pay for lunch expenses, so he donated $200,000 for the little kids, so they wouldn't have to worry about their lunches for the rest of the year.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile *
"1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Yu Jie Wishes For Show Lo to Give Her Strength

09/05/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The movie "1 Litre of Tears" is being replayed in real life in Taitung. Currently schooling at Taitung GaoShang, the second year Dong Yu Jie was diagnosed with spinocerebellar ataxia in third grade. Yu Jie had once lost of motive to live on, but upon hearing that her idol, Show Lo, was going to visit her in Taitung, it ignited her courage to battle the illness. She said, no matter what, I have to live on!

"Xiao Zhu, if you came to visit me, I will have more courage to live on!" those were the words that moved Show Lo. With his jam-packed schedule, he decided that after he returns from Mainland China at the end of October, he will go to Taitung to visit 16-year old, diagnosed with spinocerebellar ataxia, Dong Yu Jie.

After being diagnosed with spinocerebellar ataxia in third grade, Yue Jie , she had loved to doing athletics, but now she even needs classmates to support her while she walks. The schoolteacher Chen Yi Jun said that Yu Jie, originally, hadn't even wanted to come to school. "This child really has really little hope, very little, We hope that she can come to school and feel that there is hope! We really don't wish for her to keep secluding herself." To encourage Yu Jie, the school thought of ways to find her idol, Show Lo. Unexpectedly, Show Lo actually agreed to visit Yu Jie in Taitung. Yu Jie said, "It's unbelievable! Because he's so busy, but he's still going to visit! I will have more courage to live on."

"Yu Jie, Jia You! Xiao Zhu[Little Pig] is coming!" her classmates would cheer on Yu Jie this way, and also anticipating that Show's coming will give Yu Jie strength to continue living on. [note : "jia you" is a phrase in Mandarin that is used to cheer one on.]

Source: National Education Radio
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On Empty Re: [09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:58 am

wao xiao zhu is really a GP!
but what is ''diagnosed with spinocerebellar ataxia'' is it danger?
btw.. yahh jia you YOU!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

[09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On Empty Re: [09/05/2008 - NER & China Times] "1 Litre of Tears : Real Life Version" Show Lo Gives Courage To Fan To Live On

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:06 am

chinesegiirl93 wrote:wao xiao zhu is really a GP!
but what is ''diagnosed with spinocerebellar ataxia'' is it danger?
btw.. yahh jia you YOU!

news article wrote:
They will slowly lose their ability to walk, where walking will become an exhausting task, and in the end, be paralyzed, be unable to speak, and finally meet with their life's end.

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:52 am

this sickness is truly horrible. i will never imagine myself having that sickness. i would highly recommend everyone to watch the drama one litre of tears. practically used up at least 2 boxes of tissues. it's really really sad.

it was very nice to hear that xiao zhu still take up some time for his sick fans. something that i rarely see in an artist.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:30 am

so touching. 1 litre of tears made me cry 2 litres. and this story will make me cry 2 more~ Show is such a caring and thoughtful good person! i hope her sickness process slows down (since i don't think there's a cure for it?).
Jia you~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm

WOW! im really touched. HE is very caring and thoughtful to all of his fans that is why im very proud of HIM. He finds time in order for him to visit his avid fan.

im really speechless right now. im lucky bcoz i found SHOW, a very down to earth person.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:41 pm

I have seen that drama, so touching. Show is so understanding and compassionate.
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Show has a real good heart. The idols in America are nothing compared to Show. I don't think any one of them ever went to visit sick fans in the hospital. Xiao ZHu is something special. He helps everyone, even animals in shelters! The perfect role model Very Happy
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:40 pm

YES. I've been hearing about this for the past few days. Why are so many of Show's fans SICK?! o_O watever is their sickness, I hope they won't give up...Ting Han wanted to...according to Show. I HOPE THEY WONT! We'll have to continue to pray for themm and wish them good health..

and I hope those who CAN'T change their lives.....can enjoy the rest of their time with their families and friends...and SHOW.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Smartie wrote:Show has a real good heart. The idols in America are nothing compared to Show. I don't think any one of them ever went to visit sick fans in the hospital. Xiao ZHu is something special. He helps everyone, even animals in shelters! The perfect role model Very Happy

you are right! Please continue to pray to those fans of SHOW who are sick.. Chayo!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by loveshowforever Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:47 pm

OMG!
get well soon!
all show's fans will definately pray hard for you!
JIAYOUUSSS!!!
loveshowforever
loveshowforever
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 pm

lol, idols in america do good things because it gives them good publicity, not because they feel the same as Show. of course, not every idol in america of course. but like Show said, when he does a good deed, he doesn't want it publicized. and hopefully...well, obviously, he's doing it from within~
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 am

Woah... he donated $20 000 and shoes to the kids.. so kind.
Must jia you.. although life is hard for you, you must try to live on.. AND SHOW WILL BE COMING TO SEE YOU!! SO MUST GET WELL !
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:28 am

ohhh.. no really?-_-'' NONONO CAN'T BE TRUEE...
Is it so danger OMGAAHD.. but..but..
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 pm

OMG! This is so sad!!! I just got a cute T-shirt from SFC and i was very happy but after i read this news......i feel like crying.....i'll pray for her!!! Crying or Very sad

And Show..ahh LOVE him as always!!!
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:23 pm

chinesegiirl93: uhm...there's no cure to this disease...they just slowly, tortured by the disease..and will die from it..

Japan is currently finding new cure for this disease...hopefully she can try it out!!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:02 pm

good! Hope she can recover from her disease. We'll pray for her. Thanks SHow for helping your fan.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:40 am

Oh my wat a terrible disease isit very rare?
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm

really... jia you!!!!! ^______________^
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 am

i watched one litre of tears. and the disease is really a scary thing. i don't think any of us wld be able to understand how it must be for yu han. ): hope she finds the courage to live on!
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:30 am

Show is really a thoughtful person..
that fan should have really been happy because Show will visit her..
i hope she can recover from that disease..

let's all pray for the girl..Sad
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down