Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position

+19
berryber
AllyKok
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
ohretro
karedace
anne911
engin
nato_jung
archie1804
mahcutesweety
sze92
kprincess
cristal
diane25
ammer_sweet
jhesa43
vickie
bubblo
23 posters

Go down

[10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position Empty [10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position

Post by bubblo Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:07 am

Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position
[Original translated title : XiaoGui (Alien Huang HongSheng) Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Luo ZhiXiang (XiaoZhu)'s Position

October 17, 2008

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo's contract with GTV (BaDa) ends at the end of this year; rumor has it that his 娛樂百分百 [Yu Le Bai Fen Bai] [100 Percent Entertainment] co-host, Alien "Xiao Gui [Little Ghost]" Huang not only asked for a raise, but will actually replace him! On the 16th, though, XiaoGui cried loudly that he had been treated unjustly: "I've been working with GTV for three years; I have never taken the initiative to ask for a raise. My friendship with XiaoZhu is also extremely good; one day, I do hope to be "take charge" of a show, but I would never consider or want to replace him."

XiaoGui calls Show his "shi fu" (master); in real life, they are even more like brothers. The two have been a team for years; XiaoGui is often criticized as having "the shadow of Show" on him. He said, "I personally don't think that's true." Recently, XiaoGui has begun to "sprint" forward; he has recently taken on a food show, 小鬼當家 (XiaoGui Dang Jia) [XiaoGui Manages House]. The show takes place outside of the studio; he visits the various "second generation offspring" of entrepreneuring families and tries his best to develop and show off his own charm and charisma. His good friends 2moro came to yesterday's press conference to show their support; they played a "who can eat the spiciest" game.

Show's contract with GTV expires at the end of November; his agency is currently drawing up a plan for (his career in) the coming years. They are afraid that his drama and music careers and schedules will affect the taping of a show; they're inclined to not renew his contract. XiaoGui is being considered as the best "successor;" his manager said, "His fee is very reasonable; he definitely isn't a lion, opening wide its mouth (hasn't demanded an exorbitant price)."

News Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Translation Credit: tammiest @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[w/ minor edits, different from original translation, by Show Lo's International English Forum]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Format Change)
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position Empty Re: [10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position

Post by vickie Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:12 am

He didnt say he's gonna leave....maybe he wont!
there are always rumors that say he's leaving....
but yeahh,, support all his decisions;)
i dont want him to leave, seriously...
but sigh* we cant control it..
plus he's our love one...i support his decision
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position Empty Re: [10/17/2008 - China Times] Alien Huang Has Heavy Brotherly Affection; Denies Wanting To "Usurp" Show Lo's Position

Post by jhesa43 Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 am

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa....i wish that SHOW will stay at 100% entertainment...He is really the spicy of the SHOW...without him the show is boring...
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:44 am

I hope that Show will still contact with BaDa and work in BFB
I fell quite upset that they talk about their relationship like that. They're good friend!
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:24 am

Yu Le Bai Fen Bai will never be the same if without Show (or even if without Xiao Gui).

If Show's manager thinks of not renewing his contract, maybe, it's because Show is getting more busy on his other careers. We know the fact that he has a lot of roads to pursue because he is just too good. And to fulfill all those things, he needs to focus first on one thing or slowly one by one. Still, I want him to stay on the show.

I feel very bad for Xiao Gui that he has to be treated that way. He may not be as good as Show, but I think he already done his best on hosting although there are still a lot to be learn by him. I'm pretty sure that Xiao Gui is thankful to his "shi fu" for teaching him in some aspects of entertainment business.

They are partners in YLBFB and I wish no other thing can break them apart.
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cristal Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:29 am

I watch BFB every day just as eating and drinking.
If xiao Zhu leaves, I would feel I lose a part of my life.

Sure, anyway I'll sopport his decision.
For Xiao Gui, he is innocent, obviously. Hope they both be good and happy.
cristal
cristal

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 am

since w haven't heard personally from Show, i'll assume it's all not true~
but he really shouldn't leave BFB! we'll miss him...
just take more leave or watever.. just don't leave permanently!

woah~ i really feel bad for Xiao Gui..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:35 am

i got to agree with cristal. i watch bfb everyday without fail. if show were to be gone i wouldn't know what to do anymore.

it was definitely disturbing when this news came out. how can they say that ? they are like creating ridiculous stories there. xiao gui and show are good brothers. it's so disrespectful saying such thing. reporters are going overboard with their news now which goes the same to the report they write about other artist.

i don't think the news about show leaving bfb is true right ? i mean he did say the route he chose includes singing, hosting and acting. so hosting is also a part of him right ? even though i am trying to console myself over the whole issue but i do hope the news is not true. whatever it is i would still support his decision since i will still see him in movies and dramas.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:32 am

Show don't leave YLBFB.!
The tandem of Xiao Gui and YOU will be gone.!
The show wouldn't be complete without Show..
That's the reason why i watch YLBFB..Sad
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:42 am

yeah it will be so diff if Show is not hosting the BFB...i hope he'll stay on as long as possible....or forever...he's like the most suitable person
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:13 pm

this news somehow makes me upset! just trying to raise a hot discussion between fans.

Show hasn't say anything = don't make any conclusion.
If his manager don't want to renew the contract, doesn't mean Show too. If Show wants to stay in GTV then it will do.

i never thought Show can't handle the music-drama-host with his 2 hands. All this time, it works good. So, why he leave BFB?

If Show really out from BFB, then why is his difference with other idol? Not much idol goes hosting, and this makes Show so special.
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:09 pm

They are good friend.
It's remor sure!!
I hope Show stay in BFB because if no him,Xiaogui may lonely!!
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:19 pm

don't leave don't leave! Show can't leave BFB and xiao gui alone! he can't leave us!

i know he is not gonna leave... Very Happy i believe that he can handle it he had always do right?
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm

its so unfair, what do they think of alien no talent and need to defend on "show" so that everyone will know that he exist, come on let's face it he also got talent but since he is friend with "show" that's why he is always compare to him Mad
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:53 pm

I really hope that Show will stay at BFB (I think that's actually how I got to know him b/c I was watching the show about 7 years ago). But if he decides to leave, I will also respect that decision! I will certainly miss seeing him everyday though.
but I mean, Show did say once that he won't give up hosting and if he was to give up something, it probably would be filming movies (Please correct me if I made a mistake! )

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Whoo...XIAO GUI!!
Love that guy.
He better get a raise, I tell you.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:09 pm

ohretro wrote:Whoo...XIAO GUI!!
Love that guy.
He better get a raise, I tell you.

if he gets a raise...that'll mean Show will leave?
i STILL think the media's making all these random things up!
which is POINTLESS-,-'
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:30 pm

^ Oh, really?
I just want both of them to stay.
But, Xiao Gui is so cool, LOL.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 pm

DO NOT LEAVE US!!
LOL, I hope Show stays. The show would be different with either one of them missing
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:18 pm

d*mn it! so soon?! X____X my god..just freakin renew his contract..do they know how many people watch the show just to see Show and Alien's interaction?! goodness! i hope Show doesn't leave bfb this early, i'm not ready for that yet =( if he leaves then i won't see new clips of him everyday, but i guess i'll just deal with it. still, hope he doesn't leave this early lol >_>
also, can't wait for his new album <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:54 pm

anne911 wrote:its so unfair, what do they think of alien no talent and need to defend on "show" so that everyone will know that he exist, come on let's face it he also got talent but since he is friend with "show" that's why he is always compare to him Mad

in some point, I agree with you.

But in the end.. it's just the media heating up the situation. oh I wish, XiaoZhu & XiaoGui will clear this matter on the next live BFB..
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:00 am

yeap...really hope that SHOW can stay YLBFB.
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:47 am

I AGREE TO ALL OF YOU... i know its only a rumor...SHOW knows that he has a lot of fans watching the YLBFB..not only in TAIWAN but all over the world..so i think that will not happen...

to all has access to SHOW fans club...please raise that concern...so that they know he has a lot of fans dont want SHOW leave YLBFB.

Just pray guys...Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by berryber Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 am

i truly hope that it is just a rumor going out...if Show does leave YLBFB that would be so depressing ... i hope he doesn't leave aww i'm gonna miss him if he leaves. but, its still his choice if its his decision, then i guess we'll all have to respect it. SHOW please don't leave ~!!
berryber
berryber

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:19 am

hm ...
i love the team xiao zhu & xiao gui ...they ARE 100% entertainment
i really hope xiao zhu will not leave the show for good .... this would be really sad,
not that i do not think that xiao gui is good - he is!
but it would be the same other way round, if xiao gui might leave - the team makes the show ....

but anyway i do get the point too, that show is more and more busy with other things too .... what is good ...
maybe the managment can find a compromise; like xiao zhu is just hosting 50% or 70% of the shows ... what ever

let's wait and see ....and hope for the best
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 am

I think i'll skip YLBFB anymore if Show's not hosting...
UURGH!! Sho~w...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 am

WHAT. NOT GOING TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT?! i think that is a dumb thing to do, seriously. i came to know about, AND LOVE, Show from BFB. and not trying to say that Show isn't talented or whatever, but it was BFB that gave him SO MUCH exposure and gained him so many more fans because people get to know him from there. and watching it everyday makes us love him more! LOL. so i think he should continue hosting it.

and i am so annoyed for xiao gui that the media is forever asking him if he is planning to replace xiao zhu. xiao gui is his own person and he doesn't need to "replace" xiao zhu please.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 am

if Show's management doesn't renew his contract with YLBFB..
I'LL be the one CRYING out loud! lol

I'm pretty sure YLBFB needs Show! i hope they come up with something to make him stayy!
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down