Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere

5 posters

Go down

[07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere Empty [07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
"Tai Du [Attitude]" Premiere, Makiyo and Show Lo Avoid Sharing the Stage

07/17/2008
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hei Ren "Blackie" produced Tai Pi [Taiwan Beer] Basketball team documentary "Tai Du [Attitude]" was premiered at night on the 16th. Due to restrictions by her management, girlfriend Fan Wei Chi was unable to share the love on stage, but was there volunteering the entire night.

Last night, Wong Wei Chung, Chan Jen Hsiung, Chang Hsiao Yan, Kevin Tsai, Dee and Barbie Shiu, Jam Hsiao and others all came to support the premier. Amongst them were past rumored couple Makiyo and Show Lo. On stage, Dee "Little S" was trying to make them share the stage, but the two just successfully avoided each other. Dee also was said to have bought 1,000 tickets, for charity to share the movie on Sunday for a youthful audience.

Etc.. <no more Show Razz>

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big and Little S Support Tai Du [Attitude] - Ho Hsou Cheng Missing A Mei

07/17/2008

"Tai Du [Attitude]" was premiered last night, and supporters attended, such as Big and Little S and 10+ more celebrities. Amei Chang was afraid that her rumors with Ho Hsou Cheng would steal the limelight from the premiere, so she chose to not attend. To this, Ho Hsou Cheng expressed, "Everyone is busy with their own work." Da S is rumored to have gotten back with Vic "Zai Zai" Chou, with regards to this she responded, "We've never made any dead-knot before." Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo and Makiyo, this pas couple, missed each other very strategically, one before and one after. When Show was asked if he was nervous to meet an old lover? He laughed and said, "There's nothing to be afraid of! I almost hope that we could watch the movie sitting next to each other!"

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere Empty Re: [07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm

LoL. i feel bad for the "Tai Du" premiere, cuz the news that comes out about it.. is about the rumored relationships and what not.. sad..

about Blackie + Fan Fan
Amei + Ho Hsou Cheng
Makiyo + Show
Barbie + Vic..

how about basketball ? O.o LoL .. media these days. :]

whatever. Smile yay Show though.. Taiwan Beer REPRESENT! Very Happy HAHAH

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

[07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere Empty Re: [07/17/2008 - China Times & Apple Daily] Show Lo Attends "Tai Du[Attitude]" Premiere

Post by gandezt Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Wow
So much artist there..

Yeah,
I think the media more excited wit the rumor of the "couples" than the basketball..
Haha

Btw wad this film story abt?
I've nv heard it b4..
Poor me!
-.-"
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:02 am

yup. i agree with you all, they never focus on the main point of this whole thingy.

As gandezt said, i also dunnoe whats all about this event. can someone explain pls. thanks
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:39 pm

"Tai Du [Attitude]" is a movie documentary of a basketball team in Taiwan called "Tai Pi" aka Taiwan Beer. Smile And the producer is "Blackie" Hei Ren Smile He took 2 years to document stuff about the team .. and it's just about brotherhood, friendship, hard work and stuff... behind the scenes of basketball :]

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:18 am

oh cool o.o

didn't know Hei Ren had so many supporters x]

yay Show! cheh rumors =.=
btw i love how Xiao Gui wears STAGE so often, its like he's helping to promote it xD
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:24 pm

JuiceBox wrote:oh cool o.o

didn't know Hei Ren had so many supporters x]

yay Show! cheh rumors =.=
btw i love how Xiao Gui wears STAGE so often, its like he's helping to promote it xD

Even Hsiao JIng Teng is wearing Stage clothing...akekeke... I saw this clip in YLBFB...they went there after their YLBFB recording
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down