Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree

+3
vickie
Felicitationx3
o_ost1nao_o
7 posters

Go down

[08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree Empty [08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:58 am

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree

08/23/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Lo and Tracy Chou collaborated in “Hot Shot” and rumors came about their ambiguous relationship. But netizens don’t seem convinced, but believe that Show Lo and Coco Chiang are more compatible.

In “Hot Shot,” Coco plays a passionate and very strict basketball coach. With scenes that cross with Show, Jerry and Chun, but the netizens seem to all lean towards her matching up with Show. As for Tracy’s role in the drama, a girl with an indecisive heart, “Being with her Yuan Da Ying will only get hurt.”

Perhaps it’s because netizens want Show and Coco to be together too badly, when “Hot Shot” came to Malaysia for promotion, Show and Coco were partnered up for the task. But in reality, during filming, Coco and Jerry had more interaction, and rumors came out with the “Towel of Love”

This was because in the drama, Coco has lots of outfits with mini skirts, and so when she sits, then there could be a slip up, lots of times he’d hand her a towel to use, so she’d “be careful not to reveal anything.” Coco said, “It was cute, he was probably afraid I’d misunderstand, and told me, that he gave me a towel not because he saw anything, just wanted me to be careful!”

And Show seems to interact more with Tracy as well, he is also Tracy’s savior, because the director of “Hot Shot” is known to have a short temper, Show often would be on Tracy’s side, comically relieving the tension and saving her, and also rebuked the director, “Don’t be so loud, you’ll scare her!” The director would then burst out in laughter, “I’m usually the one that directs/overpowers people, but Show really is that to me.”

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree Empty Re: [08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm

I disagree. Coco is pretty and all, but first of all, Show doesn't like girls that are too tall. Secondly, Coco has more of a older-women personality; Show likes to be in charge. . . these fans obviously don't know what they are saying. tsk tsk
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

[08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree Empty Re: [08/23/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Matched With Coco Chiang, Fans All Agree

Post by vickie Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Felicitationx3: they probably meant W & YDY..not Coco and Show in real life. it's quite impossible, as you have listed, if Coco and Show were to be together. Coco,, has a "rumored" bf...some newspapers even sed she admitted it...but you know, things can change...
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:19 pm

Hmm.. if it's W and YDY, i think it's kind of nice~
it hurts my heart to see YDY being in a one sided relationship..
BUT if it's CoCo and Show then... no thanks.. LOL
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 pm

hhaahahah..i like all of your reaction. hhmmm...if you will ask me. i dont like Coco and Show on screen because Coco is like the big sister of Show. Maybe, she is taller that him and because Coco is looks matured compared to Show. I like Tracy and Show. hehehe...peace!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:21 am

I love Coco more more more than Tracy...
But Show n Coco?Not really compatible...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 pm

haha Jazz i agree with you! i love Coco Chiang more because she seems to have more personality and is just so damn hot. LOL. but i don't think she looks like the type that Show will go for. 'cause like...SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN SHOW. hahaha.

on a side note, omg i think the director is really quite scary. in ep4 or 5 (can't rmbr) behind-the-scenes there was one part where Tracy was getting scolded by the director. i thought he was really fierce. /: Nice of Show to help relieve the tension 'cause you can tell its quite awkward to be getting scoldings when you're like, ard experienced actors.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 pm

oh really...i didnt know that...

guys, do you have a copy of the behind the scene, bloopers or special scene for episode 5? because i didnt watch it last sunday. thanks i really appreciate it.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down