Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners'

+5
lollipopbbt<3show
hershei01
Rita8D
seaseri
a_rita
9 posters

Go down

[2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners' Empty [2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners'

Post by a_rita Sat May 21, 2011 9:08 pm

HUNAN, CHINA: Taiwan singer Show Luo revealed that fellow Taiwan singer Jolin Tsai has bad manners at the Mahjong table, during an appearance on a Chinese variety show on Thursday, reported Chinese media.

"That woman [Tsai] refuses to accept defeat and we cannot let her lose [at Mahjong], because if she loses, we would be in trouble.

"She will ask us to keep playing till she wins," said Luo with a laugh. "But when she wins, she will happily walk away."

"If the people playing with her take too long to play their tiles, she'll scowl."

Luo went on to describe how Tsai's penchant for beautifying her nails drove the people playing Mahjong with her crazy.

"Jolin likes to decorate her nails so she never shuffles the Mahjong tiles herself and gets someone else to do it.

"She also a habit of tapping her fake nails on the table whenever someone is slow and the noise annoys everyone," said Luo, doing an impression of Tsai's annoying habit.

Although Luo appears to know Tsai a little too well, the 31-year-old maintained they were just friends and that there was no romance between them.

"There are some people whom you just know will be great buddies with you," said Luo.

The pair routinely reveal nuggets of information about each other - Luo's revelation of Tsai's Mahjong habits follows Tsai's statement in March that Luo is a very poor drinker, and that he once collapsed after sipping just a little red wine.

-CNA/ha
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners' Empty as expected

Post by seaseri Sat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Last edited by seaseri on Mon May 30, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

seaseri
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/serisea

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners' Empty Re: [2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners'

Post by Rita8D Sat May 21, 2011 10:29 pm

lmao XD If Jolin read this XD!! Show might be tortured XD
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners' Empty Re: [2011-05-22 CNA] Show Luo: Jolin Tsai has bad 'table manners'

Post by hershei01 Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am

i was thinking of this when i heard "table manners" .. it's exactly what i thought Smile HAHA. cool jolin Smile
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Sun May 22, 2011 6:14 am

i dont know if it's a good thing that they're really good friends or not cuz they get to have the chance to say "bad" things to each other XD but they can do revenge much more easily now Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by rainoxide Sun May 22, 2011 7:18 am

ooohhh, i can imagine them bickering, haha! love them both! I love you
rainoxide
rainoxide
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 316

http://t.sina.com.cn/rainoxide

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhu_woaini07 Sun May 22, 2011 11:02 pm

LOL. Oh Show~ xDD Haha. I can already imagine them bickering about this. XD

And I agree with Show on how there are some people who will be great buddies with you whether be it man or woman. Smile
xiaozhu_woaini07
xiaozhu_woaini07
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhu0789

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

i can just imagine jolin hitting show or something because of this... lol Very Happy
i love their friendship! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by iLuveLLa Thu May 26, 2011 3:45 am

LOL, Show spilled so many secrets. And like all of you, I can imagine Jolin hitting/kicking him =)) They're so cute Smile
iLuveLLa
iLuveLLa
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down