Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years

+6
belina
Wolf
claudz4lyf
lollipopbbt<3show
yu_chun_shan
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years Empty [10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 pm

[10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years

10/14/2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Singer Show Lo used his life and dance to document life! The soon-to-be released "Born To Dance" DVD is the incorporation of bests of the "Wu Fa Wu Tian 3D Show" and "Wu Fa Wu Tian : 10,001st Night" concerts which attracted over 600,000 concert attendees. Spanning two and a half years, over 3 continents, and 42 performances, documenting Lo Little Pig at 74 kg transforming into the 65 kg fit, muscular man, along with the bitter, tearful, diligent road there, resting only for 20 days in the two and a half years.

Just how "profitable" is Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo Chih Hsiang? This year, through endorsements, solo concerts, invitational performance, he's made $450 Million. But in this past year, he released a book, album, photo book, and will be releasing his "Born to Dance Live Tour" concert DVD, he also had concert merchandise and fanclub membership fees, with just the celebrity merchandise alone, he's "printed" $220 million.

Towards the end of last year, he and his mother released the book "LoGic," then the beginning of this year he released his album "Only For You." In June, his Australia photobook was released, in July, he started his new year for his fanclub, and next month he'll be releasing his concert DVD on November 11. Then, along with concert merchandise, if fans want to buy everything, they have to spend at least $6,000, so roughly bringing in $200 million for his company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Recently there was a poll that asked, "Which male celebrity will you continue to support even if he's married?" with Show topping the poll, but he laughed and said that he hasn't thought about getting married yet, as long as there is someone that wants to see him, he will continue to stand on stage.

In the past 2 and a half years, he held 42 solo concerts, and in the last 1,000 days, he's only rested for 20 days, going from 74 kg to 65 kg. He remarked, "This record was fought out through using my life and body(shape/physique)!" His concert guests have included his good friends Dee "Xiao S" Hsu, May Day, Sandra Ng, Stefanie Sun, Sammi Cheng, Amei Chang, Elva Hsiao, etc., about 30 superstars, so the DVD copyrighting process was quite a task as they will make their appearances in the DVD in various ways. Show had once appeared as "Hi My Sweetheart" character "Da Lung," in which he incorporated music composed by renowned American composer Henry Mancini, "The Pink Panther Theme." For that copyright alone, the production spent a year through E-mails to affirm the copyright and was finally able to claim an exclusive authority to use the song.

The DVD is sent to release on November 11th, which happens to be the same time Jay Chou will be releasing his new album, but Show believes that DVDs and CDs are not in the same market, so there isn’t any clashing.

For the outfit on the DVD cover, Show's wardrobe Xiao Heng worked on it, spending $300,000 to design a brand new living totem warrior outfit. The glowing lines ont he outfit symbolize the strength of life. Show sighed, "If I didn't have 'dance' in my life, I'd probably die!" Gold Typhoon showed their support for him with $30 million in production expenses, sending out 36 million-dollar movie cameras to document and film Show. With high production costs, the DVD Pre-order special edition has a limited 30,000 copies.

Source: China Times, UDN, Liberty Times
Translated And Compiled by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years Empty Re: [10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years

Post by yu_chun_shan Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:27 pm

his outfit looks so cool! Very Happy he's been releasing so many new stuff! it's making a hole in my pocket... but it's all worth it... Very Happy GT really knows how to market him...
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

[10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years Empty Re: [10/14/2011 - CT/UDN/LT] Show Lo "Born to Dance" : Resting Only 20 Days in the Last 3 Years

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

^ correction. GT doesn't know how to market him. GT only knows how to use him and try to get as much out of him as possible and making themselves work as little as possible to get it. Smile

ahaha. GT makes me sick.

but yup. money is still pouring out of my pockets. =="

And LoL @ the poll about the marriage thing. rofl. What the random . But of course he'd get the most votes, cuz he's not just some pretty-faced, good-for-nothing idol. Smile

I hope they stuck in the entire performance that Show + MayDay did together and not just have May Day talk in a little clip, cuz they said "various ways" grawr. Oh and Xiao S+Show too...and Amei+Show...etc..I want entire performances, please.

GT don't freakin let us down all the time. Get SOMETHING right for once, kthx. :}

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Ok, this article makes me want to have the DVD already bounce I HAVE TO BUY! Gee, how much have I spent on Show already? xD

Hope GT is rewarding Show properly though, I mean, for all that he's done for them (and those vast millions he brought in)

He'll perform on stage as long as someone ones him too so....he'll be performing forever Smile

Woo! Go show! Jia you! Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:11 am

Love the outfit! Smile

Anyway, I would have to buy that by his pre-order version on Tuesday, there was something to shrink out my father's money allowance.. Isn't he get mad??? Razz

Go ahead, Show!!! We will support from your fans here!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 am

He does work really hard for his success. Luckily he really enjoys his job so it's not as bad, but he should still make sure he has time to relax.

That's a lot of guests involved on the DVD too!

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 am

hopefully GT not gonna disappoint us this time... Show bring so much to them already so lets all hope they doing something good for Show this time.... if its not good Show not gonna be happy about it ... hahha yeh about the marriage thing haha so random lolz when i first saw the votes i was like err for sure SHow get the highest thats just show how much we love him Very Happy ... the outfit look cool... but is it me or Show look so skinny in it hahaha
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by xiaozhutaitai Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:04 am

oh my ! so I'm having a change of mind.. I think I would like to get my copy ! eerrrr . . . .
xiaozhutaitai
xiaozhutaitai
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 pm

o_ost1nao_o wrote:^ correction. GT doesn't know how to market him. GT only knows how to use him and try to get as much out of him as possible and making themselves work as little as possible to get it. Smile

oh... sorry... my bad... hehehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by marjeriksh0w Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 pm

I really want it, hope it is not sold out till I pay off my cc limit. Sad
marjeriksh0w
marjeriksh0w
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by hershei01 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:42 pm

^ correction. GT doesn't know how to market him. GT only knows how to use him and try to get as much out of him as possible and making themselves work as little as possible to get it.

true. But here we are... still bringing out money from our pockets. ;D that's lame.... but.......... what to do? I cant even resist it.
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:19 am

omg i am so happy he is really blessed. and it's coz he works so hard. i just hope he will be healthy always. our man really deserves this success king

and yes, i'll support him even after he get married in the future.
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down