Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11! 

5 posters

Go down

[2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11!   Empty [2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11! 

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Asia's Dancing King" Show Luo's concert DVD which has 3 editions will be released on November 11. 30,000 copies of the concert's pre-order limited edition DVD have been ordered in an instant, seeing Show's amazingly shocking charm. All the 30,000 copies have been instantly grabbed for stocks. In addition to breaking the new record, almost a million dollars have been spent to create a new vision for the DVD and which has never been done before! Show Luo: "The fans support me a lot, and I must bring out my greatest sincerity, even if it is a concert DVD, we have to give them a whole new experience!"   The DVD's sales is a success, Show is very proud, and his loving image crosses the country! Recently, he has been invited by the world's biggest animal rights group, "Asian PETA", to film a commercial ad to help the animals. Former member and bassist of the Beatles, Paul McCartney, Oscar Best Actress, Charlize Theron, Golden Globe Best Comedian, Alec Baldwin and many more famous celebrities had filmed the public service ads. 

"Asia's Dancing King" Show Luo's "Born to Dance Live Tour" DVD  will be officially released on November 11! And in order to show their sincerity, Gold Typhoon invited stylist Gao Hsiang Heng, heavily customizing three new costumes, aside from the pre-order poster. In addition to pre-order poster's vision of "life warrior costume", and the pre-order edition "Battle of Life Limit Edition" and the official version of the DVD "Dance of Chinese", 600,000 Dollars were spent, taking 2 months of discussion and redesigning the black costumes plus two white ones, representing the warriors of the dance of life. In the pre-order edition, Show Luo wore an all black costume, "Military Dance of Life" and 11/11's official version  will feature the white costume "Life Military Dance" which extends the concept of the military of life, representing Show's concept of dance and life. And the "Dance life of Warrior" combines the elements of the Dance of Life's concept with the human skeleton design which was hand-sewn, the primary symbol of the original concept of life! Show Luo: "Dance, for me, is pure, and the best representative of it's absolute power is black and white, simple and direct. so after the discussion with the stylist, we specially made 3 costumes with the dance of life soldiers design!" The official version also includes Show Luo's "LIVE card", as once as you open the card, you can here Show's emotional voice saying: "I never gave up because I have you, promise me that all of you will accompany me!! I love you."

Asia's Dancing King has a shocking charm, recieving non-stop endorsements. Last Sunday, the world's largest, with more than 2 million members and supporters, animal rights group "Asia PETA" (People for the Ethics Treatment of Animals Asia) hopes that Show's influence can go across the country, inviting him to become the PETA Asian Ambassador. Asia PETA stated: "Thank you to the popular singing and dancing king of Asia, Show Luo for filming PETA's new public service ads! We're encouraging everybody to care for stray dogs, respect life, eliminating their pain and death!" The new ad will be released in early 2012. In the commercial, Show and a rescued stray dog, Sammy, filmed together, calling everyone to "Adopt a dog, don't buy!" 

Show Luo's fillial piety is obvious, buying Luo MaMa a 500 hectare land in Taipei for her to care for the stray dogs. On November 11, the release date, it is said to be "World Bachelors' Day" but Show is not afriad to be single, instead he is stressing on what gift to give Luo MaMa for her birthday on November 20! Show Luo says: "Recently, i don't know who is teaching Luo MaMa to use the internet, she is using from Facebook to Weibo, observing my every move. Even when i go out with my good friends, the Party boys to watch a movie, mom will find out, telling me to go home and rest! Sometimes, I just want to relax, I know she is concerned but I have the feeling of being watched by the FBI!" Show's manager advices him to give Luo MaMa the newest IPad 2, Show exclaimed: "Don't! She recently became addicted to the cellphone's video feature, from time to time facetiming me, telling me to video the surroundings to let her see! And will even send "JiuMi" pictures to me! Wouldn't iPad be worse? Let me try to think again!" . 

Source: GT
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P.S. Sorry, kinda translated badly

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11!   Empty Re: [2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11! 

Post by freya1507 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:56 pm

but Show is not afriad to be single, instead he is stressing on what gift to give Luo MaMa for her birthday on November 20! Show Luo says: "Recently, i don't know who is teaching Luo MaMa to use the internet, she is using from Facebook to Weibo, observing my every move. Even when i go out with my good friends, the Party boys to watch a movie, mom will find out, telling me to go home and rest! Sometimes, I just want to relax, I know she is concerned but I have the feeling of being watched by the FBI!" Show's manager advices him to give Luo MaMa the newest IPad 2, Show exclaimed: "Don't! She recently became addicted to the cellphone's video feature, from time to time facetiming me, telling me to video the surroundings to let her see! And will even send "JiuMi" pictures to me! Wouldn't iPad be worse? Let me try to think again!" .

Source: GT
Translated By: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P.S. Sorry, kinda translated badly

hahahahahaha omg omg omg i love this part so much .... poor show ... the one in school who had to carry a cellphone cause mom wants to know about his where abouts ... and now iphone ipat hahahahah poor guy hihihi
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11!   Empty Re: [2011/11/09] Asia's Dancing King Show Luo "Born to Dance LIVE TOUR" DVD released on November 11! 

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:47 am

Haha, yeah. I find both Show and Luo Mama so cuuute together! Like mom, like son? Very Happy

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:19 pm

the last part was just lol... luo mama is getting computer savvy eh? hahahaha... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 am

congrats because your dvd is selling!good for you!always do your best! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 am

hahaha they both so cute Smile
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down