Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts

+8
yu_chun_shan
EBdarci
belina
kimmortal
Wolf
angelinechan
lollipopbbt<3show
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts  Empty [11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts

11/17/2011

The media recently wrote that there were people complaining that Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo's albums were constantly being repackaged, some to the extent of 6 to 9 times, and that his fan club membership fee was too high, and that he was sucking the blood out of his loyal fans. The continued to say that because some fans are in the younger age range, they would often whine for money to buy duplicate items, thus on facebook a group started for anti-fans, believing that Show ruined the Mandarin music industry, allowing other artists to follow his lead. Some of Show Lo's guarding fans didn't cave and started an anti-anti-fan group, this surfaced and the news media and netizens picked up on it and reported about it. On November 17, Show Lo expressed some words on Weibo, that his heart hurt every time that his little achievements always start attacks, earning lots of support and comfort from fans and friends.

Show expressed through his Weibo, that he does everything with all his heart and effort, and to please not question his efforts. Weibo blog reads, "You can criticize/scold me, you can hate me, you can say I sing horribly, you can say that my dancing is super shoddy, but you cannot question my efforts! I do everything with all my heart and effort, but when I finally achieve something, I start getting attacked and questioned! Even though I'm used to it, my heart still hearts a lot! And how I treat my fans and SFC~I'm even more clear of conscience, no regrets!"

Fans supporting Show expressed, "Don't mind those random news reports, don't mind the framing of 'little people' (villains)," "Anyone with eyes can see your efforts," "We'll support you forever." And his good friend Will Pan replied, "I understand, I understand. I can completely understand you. It's the same feeling."

Apple Daily reported, Show's managed Howard Chiang expressed, claims of Show repackaging 9 editions is too exaggerated, what normally happens is just the pre-order edition, the official release, and a repackaging after 1 month. Howard said, this is how that record company runs things, the artist can only comply with them. He believes that this timing of "exposure" is too coincidental, suspecting that people from the same business saw Show ascended to the top as best-selling artist of the year, so purposely tried to smear him.

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts  Empty Re: [11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 am

They're really so mean Evil or Very Mad It's true, anyone with eyes can see his efforts. My friends arent really fans of Show but they do admire him because they know how well he treats his fans and how his personality is different from other artists. Honestly, for me he must be the most caring artist ever. There are a lot of his fans who became a fan because of it. I mean, who would spend so much to buy tents for fans? I would love to list everything that he has done but that would be too long. It's not like he's the first person to do the repackaging stuff. It's our choice whether or not to buy and the fact that there's most likely only a few people who can buy all 3 or the 5 albums for picture and hug, do you know how much it actually costs? 9 editions is definitely very exaggerated. Maybe some people would want to check the facts first before they actually do something.

Thanks for translating! Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts  Empty Re: [11/17/2011 - UDN] Heart Aches From Attacks - Show Lo : Don't Question My Efforts

Post by angelinechan Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:48 am

that is what call support...! show jiayou!!
hope those bad news wont make u feel bad and sad too long...
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:46 am

It's silly to criticize Show for repackages since it's the record company that decide all of that. All Show can do is promote his music.

I do think repackages can be alittle unfair sometimes, but it's not like they force anyone to buy them. It's up to the fan to decide if they want to have every version. I've always been happy with one version of each album anyway.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey, I bought 3 versions of Only For You, and even I can admit that that was a stupid move. But the stupid was done by me. I'm not going to blame Show or even his record company for something I chose to do. Besides, each version came with its own exclusive photo-book which I got a kick out of, so you know what? Those haters can just shove it. Fans choose to support Show in however way they know how. Some buy multiple copies. So what? It's their choice.

Lastly, I think the mandarin music industry is growing due to artists releasing multiple versions with extra fan benefits like these. It fights piracy. Hey, I download tons of music and videos, but if I want those extra benefits, I will actually buy the albums. And I ain't complaining, the albums come with neat stuff.

Show, I recognize your efforts and I support you.
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 am

kimmortal wrote:Hey, I bought 3 versions of Only For You, and even I can admit that that was a stupid move. But the stupid was done by me. I'm not going to blame Show or even his record company for something I chose to do. Besides, each version came with its own exclusive photo-book which I got a kick out of, so you know what? Those haters can just shove it. Fans choose to support Show in however way they know how. Some buy multiple copies. So what? It's their choice.

Lastly, I think the mandarin music industry is growing due to artists releasing multiple versions with extra fan benefits like these. It fights piracy. Hey, I download tons of music and videos, but if I want those extra benefits, I will actually buy the albums. And I ain't complaining, the albums come with neat stuff.

Show, I recognize your efforts and I support you.

I agree about the piracy part totally. I think western artists could actually learn from the asia market by having MV DVD's with albums or special photobooks to get fans to buy the actual CD. They don't need all the repackages (but more are doing that with the deluxe versions anyway) but when you're used to the types of extras on albums Show releases, getting just a plain 10-12 track CD seems kinda disappointing lol.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 am

these people too free to make up all this stuff about Show... which they should of do something better.. always happen to Show when hes on top of this industry... i laugh at them for saying all these things about Show, when hes not the one doing it , so untrue hahahahaahah funny people lolz
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by EBdarci Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 am

ugh this same old story! honestly, think up something new rather than recycling obviously incorrect things...its obviously just 'tall poppy syndrome', seeing someone grow higher than you makes you want to cut them down... Crying or Very sad
EBdarci
EBdarci
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm

those making the anti show group needs to get a life... if they don't like him then fine... why would they even care so much as to even make a group for it? i really don't understand that...
also, why always report something negative? i mean, like what show said, maybe they should focus on his achievements and all those good stuff rather than trying to bring him down... they should know how much effort he has put in his work to get where he is right now... Sad
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 pm

these are nonsense. He only do 3 releases of his album and 2 repackages.

We still support you, Show no matter what Smile
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catcat Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:46 pm

He just really work hard as an artist..like some ordinary workers who try to be good to his or her boss..if you do not do your job well u will not succeed right?So we must respect show lou because he is not the one who is deciding to all his career..he has a manager also..and show lou did a great job to the music industry..congratulations show lou Very Happy keep it up
catcat
catcat
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by ralb38 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:34 am

It's rare to find someone who does as much and is as popular as Show is. I'm only a new fan but from what I've seen, he tries his best all the time.

There's no question that he does a lot and puts in a lot of effort for his fans and for the ppl who support him. I've not come across any other idol who will stay til the very end of their autograph sessions, to make sure all his fans leave with his autograph and are happy

The ppl who attack him are just jealous that he's got so many loyal fans - well, loyalty is a 2-way street and his fans don't just blindly follow and support him because he's cute. They're loyal and support him because they can see he really cares abt them and he puts in the effort to give them a good show @ his concerts and he's totally AWESOME in his concerts! (Not that I've had the good fortune to see him live but I've watched his live concert DVDs)
ralb38
ralb38
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 am

please don't mind those silly news about your album, just put in your mind that they are just jealous because your a big star now... it's not your fault or the company's because it's our choice to buy your album... i can see your efforts!!!!! jia you!!!! Just continue what your doing cause there's nothing wrong with it!!!!
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down