Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest

4 posters

Go down

【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest Empty 【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 am

Show's Part:

Taiwanese singer Show Luo believes that his concert audience should work as hard as him.

The 32-year-old entertainer is not shy about giving instructions on how his fans should behave: “If the audience gives me a nigger and louder response, my performance will be even more enthusiastic and I may do something special.”

As a friendly warning to the party-poopers, he threatens to minimize all audience interaction if the reception he gets is anything less than he expects.

“If you guys have no response or are ‘very soft’ when cheering, maybe I’ll immediately leave after performing,” he says with a big laugh. The Mando-pop star is speaking to Life! In Mandarin in a promotional interview for Saturday’s Sundown Festival, over the telephone from Taipei.

Other performers at the festival include Luo’s labelmate Chang Yun-Jing, SHE’s Hebe Tien and Korean boyband Teen Top.

Well-known as the glib host on the daily variety show 100% Entertainment, Luo likes to speak his mind.

For example, when asked about his participation in this music festival, he quips: “I’m part of it because the organisers asked me to come”, and he proceeds to laugh loudly.

“You never thought I’d be so direct, right? But I do feel very honoured to be invited because the festival is huge,” he adds.

The singer, who also acts, dances and has his own clothing label Stage, may be known for his show-boating antics. But he does not care if he has to share with other performers.

“We always have such festivals with other artists and to perform on the same stage with everyone, it’s a happy occasion and everyone feels like a family.”

What he cares about is the audience, as he says: “Being in a festival with other singers from around the world, the happiest people will be the audience.”

“They have their own favourites, and to be able to catch whoever they like on one stage, that is sharing music and for artists, sharing your performance.”

Luo’s fellow Gold Typhoon labelmate Chang agrees wholeheartedly with this view and cannot wait to see Luo and the others performance.

Luo is a “dancing king” and is simply “electrifying” on stage, adds Chang.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: The Strait Times

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest Empty Re: 【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest

Post by belina Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 am

nice nice heheheheeh Show never shy of speaking of his mind heheheeh so cheerful as always lolz Come on Singapore festival heeeheh give him loud noise heeehehhe
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest Empty Re: 【2011/11/21 The Straits Times】Sunny Stars for Sundown Fest

Post by Chie... Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:46 pm

gee, Show is really organized, even to the point of what will be the behavior of hands in his performance Smile
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 am

don't worry we'll give you your expectations!!!!!!!
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down