Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/01/14 The Straits Times] Show Luo to perform in Singapore in May

Go down

[01/01/14 The Straits Times] Show Luo to perform in Singapore in May Empty [01/01/14 The Straits Times] Show Luo to perform in Singapore in May

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Taiwanese singer-host Show Luo, pictured at a press conference to promote his latest album Lion Roar on Sunday, Dec 29, 2013. Fans of Taiwanese singer Show Luo rejoice. The Dancing king of Asia will be performing here in May next year.

Fans of Taiwanese singer Show Luo rejoice. The Dancing King of Asia will be performing here in May next year.

However, they should not expect him to do as other Asian performers do and take off his shirt during the concert.

The 34-year-old says: "I'm holding a concert, not a striptease. I'll hold a separate striptease showcase, but it'll only be two minutes long. There will be no refunds."

He was speaking at a press conference on Sunday afternoon to promote his 10th album Lion Roar. It is the first album which includes songs that he wrote himself.

There are four self-penned numbers, including the ballad Love Liar.

Having successfully tackled singing, acting and hosting, the multi-talented artist is trying his hand at song-writing.

He said: "A few artistes have requested the songs that I have written. You might be able to hear them next year."

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down