Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok

+5
Rita8D
kimmortal
show'saddictivesmile
rawrr101
hershei01
9 posters

Go down

[2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok Empty [2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok

Post by hershei01 Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo, who was recently in China recording a reality show which helps audiences realise their dreams, revealed in an interview that he still has an unfulfilled ultimate dream.

"It is my dream is to perform with Aaron Kwok on stage, and sing 'Wild City' and 'Loving You Forever' with him," said Show.

He pointed out that this has been his dream ever since he started his career in the entertainment industry by impersonating Aaron Kwok.

"I've met him on my show and he has seen me impersonate him up close," he quipped.

Show also proudly added that when Aaron heard his impersonation, the Hong Kong performer thought it was a CD playback.

Now that his best friends Barbie Hsu and Christine Fan are both married, when asked about his plans to get hitched, Show expressed that he is in no hurry.

"My parents had a happy marriage, so I really hope to find a soulmate who can spend the rest of her life with me. I hope that my marriage will not be a union between two people who constantly bicker with each other, it's hard to maintain an on-off relationship," the 31-year-old admitted.

When Show was asked to clarify on a statement Jolin made at a television talk show that she once tried to court him, Show laughingly replied that it was just a joke.

"Jolin and I are great pals. There are certain people you meet, and you know that you'll end up as best friends and nothing more from the minute you see them. There will not be further developments [to the friendship]," Show surmised.

Source: Xinmsn Entertainment
credits to ckpop
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok Empty Re: [2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok

Post by rawrr101 Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 am

I hope he performs with Aaron Kwok one day. Very Happy It will be awesome to see them together on stage. Smile
Jolin and Show look good together. And cute together. LOL.
rawrr101
rawrr101
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

[2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok Empty Re: [2011-05-06 Xin Msn] Show Luo wants to perform with Aaron Kwok

Post by show'saddictivesmile Thu May 05, 2011 10:04 am

"Jolin and I are great pals. There are certain people you meet, and you know that you'll end up as best friends and nothing more from the minute you see them. There will not be further developments [to the friendship]," Show surmised.

YES!!!!!! hehehe

show'saddictivesmile
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by show'saddictivesmile Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 am

I love you Show! Razz

show'saddictivesmile
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by show'saddictivesmile Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am

Really? I didn't know that Show Luo and Barbie are best of friends.. Laughing

show'saddictivesmile
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmortal Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 pm

show'saddictivesmile wrote:Really? I didn't know that Show Luo and Barbie are best of friends.. Laughing

Yup! He's good friends with both Da S (Barbie Hsu) and Xiao S (Dee Hsu). They used to host Bai Fen Bai together. He filmed an MV with each, and he starred in Corner With Love alongside Barbie.

I always thought Show and Jolin looked like little brother and big sister (even though Jolin is younger than Show) because of the way they interact. Show's always goofing around and Jolin hits/kicks him like a sibling would. So cute!
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita8D Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

LOL im sure that'll happen Show!!

and you'll find the rite one!!
Rita8D
Rita8D
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1174

Back to top Go down

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu May 05, 2011 11:38 pm

i hope your dream will come true!!! cant wait for the amazing performance! XD

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 am

Are you sure? Yeah, I agree Show will be collaborated w/ Aaron soon.. it will be a big twist.. And oh yeah, he & Jolin are good friends and sorta have close..
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri May 06, 2011 2:32 am

it would be awesome for Show and Aaron to perform together... hope this happens soon Very Happy
i have always liked the way Show and Jolin bicker at each other... lol... it's nice that they're really close pals even if they are both celebrities... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by addicted2showluo Fri May 06, 2011 7:56 am

~ i hope his dream will come true. that would be awesome! i always think jolin and show look good together.. too bad they are just friends. lol. ♥
addicted2showluo
addicted2showluo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down