Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok

+14
littlecutekitty
hengzai
jhesa43
bubblo
archie1804
lonelygurl
freya1507
kprincess
AllyKok
JuiceBox
stuipid445
joycesqh
masquerade
karedace
18 posters

Go down

[12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok Empty [12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok

Post by karedace Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 am

Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok
Original title translations as by Sarah - "Show Luo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok"

12/15/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo held a fan meet in Ximen yesterday, and he sung his new song ‘Strong Reasons’. His dancing had full momentum, but halfway through the song, he suddenly forgot the lyrics. Show hastened to yell stop, and requested to sing it again. Afterwards, he clarified: “The night before yesterday, I went to Aaron Kwok’s concert, and now my brain is still full of flashing images of him, that’s why I forgot the lyrics,” pushing the responsibility to Aaron!

Yesterday, member of national Taekwando team Yang Shu Jun made a guest appearance, and she revealed that 5 years ago, she went on ‘Youth Corps’ that was back then hosted by Show. She said that when they were playing a game, Show would grab her leg, and not let go, and this almost resulted in her suffering spinal injuries. After hearing this, Show was extremely shocked. He did not realize that a little fun game, could have resulted in damaging her career.

translated by: Sarah @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
submitted by: x-WISHFULthinking @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------
I read on the Chinese International forum that about 8000 people attended the autograph session in Ximending on Dec 14 2008! It's great to see so many fans supporting Show!! =)

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok Empty Re: [12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok

Post by masquerade Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:55 am

That's great! 8000 is a huge amount, good =)

Gosh, I wonder how was his reaction when he forgot the lyrics and yelled stop!
Luckily, he can still say an acceptable reason and the reason is cute. It doesn't 'cool down' the atmosphere.
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

http://www.cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok Empty Re: [12/15/2008 - China Times] Show Lo holds fan meet & forgets lyrics; pushes blame on Aaron Kwok

Post by joycesqh Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 am

strong reasons? whats the chinese title?
joycesqh
joycesqh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

http://lzxforlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 am

o_O the first pic is kinda..pervertic?
can almost see the girl's tighs alr =/

wat they mean by Show cause the girl to have spinal injuries when he grabbed her leg? And why did she make a guest apprearance when his new album does not even have a thing to do with taekwando ??
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by masquerade Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 am

joycesqh wrote:strong reasons? whats the chinese title?

I think it is 箇中強手 hot shot. Since 強 means strong. LOL! And basically he would only sing that song in all the performance before his album is out.
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:52 am

LOL! yes, that first photo xD
His face is all "uhh...lady, your dress..." aww Razz

YAY! Show's doing fan meets Very Happy
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by masquerade Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 am

yeah. i read the chinese news. he was worried about her since her skirt was 'flying'
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllyKok Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 am

he really care about gals...
AllyKok
AllyKok
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:37 am

gosh.. seriously, the first picture is highly disturbing..

anyways.. congrats to Show for having a successful fanmeeting..

and that Taekwando girl as a guest appearance is so random..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 am

thanks gals for sharing ^^
kekeke i had guessed something about 5000+ fans hihi but 8000 great!!!
i think the first pic is funny ... cause his face ....
and the wind did not blow the skirt the whole way up so its okay i think ^^
if you want to watch the vid when he stopped ... its here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and pics my friend made here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and nod nod it was "hot shot" ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:17 am

AHAHAHA at that first pic. But he just has this look of concern. Anyways it's okay he may have forgotten his lyrics. Show can do no wrong!!!!
He can get away with ANYTHING. Somehow it's amazing.

And didn't anyone out here mention that he does forget his lyrics a lot esp when he does that song with Jolin the "shake it mama" part. I forgot who mentioned that. so true though.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:51 am

^.^ love his expression @ 1st pic. His expression is "What the hell is goin' on"! who would think that the girl would wear a skirt but didn't hold it. Its windy outside, girl.

Also love the way he push the blame to aaron ;p
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:09 am

oik... blame aaron... he's so cute... new song.. of cause he cant rmb so fast... but of cause.. have hopes in him
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:09 pm

WOW! Congrats to SHOW! for having a successful fan meet. i have no doubt because i know SHOW has a lot of fans...not only in taiwan but also outside taiwan..i hope that in that 5000 to 8000 people, all of them will buy his album... Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hengzai Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:12 pm

woah the first picture.. nearly saw everything! haha

ain't he a caring person? Smile
hengzai
hengzai
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:50 am

haha heng zai, where'd you get the pic of xiao zhu and xiao tian tian? XD it's cute!

lol, i love how he "blamed" aaron kwok, he's too cute <3
the first pic..is disturbing. i don't like the girl -_- oh, you almost caused me to have spinal injuries..i don't care if that's a joke or what, that's just lame -_- grabbed my leg..and spinal injuries?! =S sorry, it just doesn't flow with me. i think she just wants the attention. what's she doing there anyways -_- duo yu if you ask me.
i saw the vid where he forgot the lyrics. it's CUTE! lol =P
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:05 am

LOL at the first picture. i think if you're a fan standing below the stage, you would have seen everything once u look up. hahaha.

forgetting the lyrics...doesn't really matter. Very Happy anyway he was the one who said before that forgetting lyrics means that he is singing live right? haha!
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am

It's so funny that he forgot lyric again and blamed on Aaron..
Why did that girl come to be his guest on that day?
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 am

the issue about Show pulling a girl's leg during a game was off. well, i dont know why the girl would suddenly walk up on stage and tell that to Show. littlecutiekitty was right, that girl just wanted the attention.

oh, im glad Show managed to give a valid reason for forgetting the lyrics during his show. if i would have memories of Aaron too on a concert, there's a big possibility that i'd forget the lyrics of my song, too Very Happy

Last edited by glambratinella on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing word)
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:39 am

show is always concerned about the gals.. though i have to admit that the pix was really funny.. i wont care if show forgot all the lyrics.. his mere presence would suffice..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down