Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore

+9
huiwen
sun_in_action
freya1507
vickie
glambratinella
mhay519
Crizalic
ellehcir1408
xiangxuanlin
13 posters

Go down

[03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore Empty [03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore

Post by xiangxuanlin Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore

03/14/2009

source: chinatimes
Trans: JPOO @ asianfanatics.net
please do not modify contents and please credit when posted elsewhere.

Show Luo "Xiao Zhu" likes to buy houses to invest; last week he went to Singapore to participate in an award ceremony, at 2 about a.m. he escaped from his fans and went walking with JJ Lin Jun Jie.
He praises Singapore as having a pleasant atmosphere, and is thinking of buying a house there, but when he asked the price, he couldn't understand how to calculate the square meter, area, and price so he is scared that he will make a mistake investing.
He swears that once he learns, he will immediately march in and buy the houses.

Xiao Zhu and JJ had a stroll down the Singapore city center as it was quiet and at night, the two of them admired the night view and visited an open air restaurant to have some drinks, enjoying the peaceful moment. Xiao Zhu thinks that the environment is very good, and
he asked JJ to teach him about the local houses. He stated clearly that, in addition to buying houses in TaiPei, he also wants to start buying houses overseas, and as JJ opened a fashion shop recently, he asked for advice from Xiao Zhu who is his senior in fashion shops, and they both exchanged their knowledge of each.

Xiao Zhu went overseas to promote, enjoying all the excellent food. He received 30 local specialty green tea cakes, he laughed and said once he eats it all he will become a green giant. He also secretly exposed, because his appetite hasn't been controlled by anyone he has gained 2 kg.

JJ doesn't mind if he doesn't gain anything, he took out 20,000 thousand to invest with a friend and opened a fashion shop named "Smudge," abbreviated as SMG. It will be opened on the 13th in Singapore. His mom and dad are worried that all his hard work money will be lost, but, on the contrary, he was very optimistic and estimated that he will be able to get it back in about 2 years' time.
When he was asked what tactics he has to overcome Xiao Zhu, MayDay and Ashin's fashion shops, he laughed and said, "We're not opponents, but we are just all working at the same thing; in the future there will be a lot of chances to work together."

credits::JPOO @ asianfanatics.net
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore Empty Re: [03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:31 pm

looks like show is really working on his future.. Razz

which is absolutely great.. and i agree that singapore is an amazing place.. i havent been there but wen i see it in the net, its like a very good place to visit..
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

[03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore Empty Re: [03/14/2009 - China Times] Xiao Zhu wants to invest overseas, likes singapore

Post by Crizalic Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 am

Eh? the green cake mentioned by xiao zhu is actually pandan cakes not green tea cakes. haha!
Crizalic
Crizalic
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 40

http://www.fill-the-darkness-with-light.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mhay519 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 am

hope he'll also invest here in Manila.
it might be fun to be one of his employees..hehe. Wink
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glambratinella Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 am

maybe if he comes here in the Philippines, he'd want to invest on houses, too. houses here are way cheaper than in Singapore. also, it'd be cool if he franchises Stage here. i'm gonna be a regular customer for sure. Laughing
glambratinella
glambratinella
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 482

http://pitstop1108.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:00 am

DOODE. if he buys another house. that's like the fifth house he owns.. i rmb Apple Daily saying he had four already...and he probably bought a piece of land for Luo Ma too HAHA. wat a RICH kid lol...owns hecka houses, hecka stores. he has too much cash in hand LMAO
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am

kekeke vickie ...
wow already 4?
more appartments or really whole houses ????

but i think its a good idea to invest in houses ...
good and safe way to spend his money;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 am

ya..is pandan cake....
and yes he shld invest in the singapore house here...
good envoirnment, at least singapore is safe and stable those...
he shld be able to get back his money if invest it properly..
looking forward to him investing here or even staying here when he want to have some break.. =)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 am

hey sun_in_action.
remember me saying he could have just buy a house here xD
since he like singapore quite a lot
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:52 am

haha ya...now its really true...
but he wants to invest only!!!! and is not yet done too..
=P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by huiwen Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 am

ya. he can quickly learn how to calculate those stuffs first
huiwen
huiwen
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 125

http://www.musical-life.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 am

LZX will do it well as long he get the hand out of it....
and LZX have the determination if he want to get the thing done..
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 am

wow! gud thing SHOW is really now thinking for his future...well, he really have to invest now before we dont what will happen in the future. heheeh.. Smile

Try to invest here in the Philippines...heheh..lol. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm

OMG. It 's really easy to calculate the value and stuff.
*raises hand* i'll teach him. i'll even be a good wife since i'm a to-be accountant. LOL

Okay, investing in property now is pretty risky esp in S'pore cause the property value is mad high now BUT, if he does it well and have great foresight, after the financial crisis, KA-CHING~!! easy money.

AND we all know how materialistic i am. HAHAHAHA. I'm such a gold-digger.
WOAH. come to think of it, this kid is FREAKING RICH.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 pm

not green tea cakes, PANDAN cake! =D love that stuff~

dammit, i thought overseas as in north america or something hehe. i was gonna be like..buy the house next to mine! =D it's for sale XP hehe gosh, it'd be so cool to have him living in the same neighborhood as you ><
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:33 am

lol.. invest in singapore.. then he'll come more often and we can see him more often too...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down