Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated)

+10
miakaloveshow
HinataNoGo
Shang Tian Hua
Yume
megan_702
Chie...
i.cooki
woainishow
lzxslxz123
mmsun
14 posters

Go down

[06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated) Empty [06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated)

Post by mmsun Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

【2010/06/12 中國時報 】蔡依林20朵玫瑰傳情 Selina躲小豬
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
周董演唱會,前女友蔡依林人沒到花到,「雙J」復合傳聞不斷,她送一大盆百合花夾帶20朵紅玫瑰,坊間流傳20朵紅玫瑰花語是「兩情相悅、一生一世、永遠愛你、此情不渝」,似乎暗藏玄機。小豬以「好兄弟」屬名送花,也在台下欣賞,周董緋聞女友Hebe則與Selina、任爸、任媽、Selina男友張承中組團觀賞。

June 12th, 2010 China Times - Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu

In Jay Chou's concert, ex-girlfriend Jolin Tsai didn't show up, but the flower showed up. The rumor of [Double J] get together keep showing up. She sent a big pot of lily with 20 red roses. The saying of 20 roses: love together forever and never regret, give a mysterious sign. Xiao Zhu put "good buddy" as the sender with the message on the flower pot he sent. Xiao Zhu himself also showed up in the concert. Jay's rumorous girlfriend Hebe showed up with Selina, Selina's parents and Selina's boyfriend in the same group.

嘉賓中最矚目是小豬與前女友Selina以及張承中的三人互動,小豬與任爸、任媽坐在第一排前頭,Selina與張承中坐在第二排尾端。小豬見任爸馬上起身問好,任爸回誇「你越來越紅、越帥」,小豬害羞回「沒有」。
Amount the audience, the biggest focus was on the interaction between Xiao Zhu, his ex-girlfriend Selina, and Selina's boyfriend. Although Xiao Zhu and Selina's parents sat on the first row, while Selina and her boyfriend sat on the opposite site of 2nd row. When Xiao Zhu saw Selina's dad, he immediately stands up and greet to Selina's parents. Selina's dad said back to him: "you are more famous and handsome now." Xiao Zhu was being modest and respond: "not really".

Selina與張承中昨分開進場,任爸前天透露兩人正在選屋,希望她30歲前結婚,昨她說:「有好消息會告訴大家。」又搞笑說:「我今天要講周杰倫我愛你嗎?」她與小豬全程沒有互動。
Selina and her boyfriend showed up in the concert separately. Two days before, Selina's dad said they are looking for house, hope she can get married before she turn 30 years old. Last night, Selina said: "I will announce when the good news come up." She also jokingly said:"Do I need to say that Jay I love your?" She and Xiao Zhu had no interaction all the way during the concert.

任爸(右三)和小豬(右)間空一個座位,小鐘(右二)主動補上,化解了尷尬。
There were one space between Selina's dad(right 3) and Xiao Zhu(right), Xiao Chung(right 2) change the seat to fulfill that space and ease the awkwardness.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry if did poorly in the translation

Last edited by mmsun on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 9 times in total

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

[06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated) Empty Re: [06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated)

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm

show is really humble.by the way thanks for sharing!!
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated) Empty Re: [06/12/210 - China Times] Jolin Tsai's 20 roses / Selina hide from Xiao Zhu(translated)

Post by woainishow Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks for the aritcle, and your translation is pretty good ^_^

It's good to know that he attended Jay's concert...maybe Jay will have time to give 'cheng yao' at Xiao Zhu's concert in August?

Xiao Zhu sat next to Selina's parents? Hmm, I guess it would be awkward if Selina and her bf were sitting next to Xiao Zhu instead...
But I like that her dad said hi to Xiao Zhu, even though he's one of the people who opposed "Double S" in the past...

Above all, I am glad that even at the height of popularity and success that Xiao Zhu has obtained, his humble and kind spirit has remained intact Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

Post by i.cooki Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to show, show went out with selina? I thought he said he never went out with anyone in the entertainment circle?

i.cooki
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by mmsun Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 am

i.cooki wrote:I'm sorry, I'm kinda new to show, show went out with selina? I thought he said he never went out with anyone in the entertainment circle?

Since Show always would keep it low with his relationship(s) and never going to announce anything until he is getting married, so you will never hear him saying going out with someone in the entertainment circle. Many times, you may hear Show talk about his reasons of keeping it low.

According to many news reporters, they had seen Show and Selina together by themselves or going out at the time between 2004 and 2006 if I remember it correctly. It was like the secret that everyone knew about and some of the reporters would even say they believe Show and Selina are in a relationship without a doubt. But the relationship came to the end with the RUMOR said that
1. Selina complain that Show didn't have enough time to be with her, so she went out with Mickey Huang(黃子佼), but claim that they are only friends
2. Selina's dad didn't like Show since Selina's dad like Selina to marry a more educated man.

In the news, many things had happened with Selina, Mickey and Show, but anyway Show and Selina break up, and may be became friends since they would have to meet each other some times because of their job. But 3 years ago, Selina got together with her boyfriend, the lawyer guy. I think Show might knew about their relationship for a while if they were friends along the way. The problem was that because Selina hide her relationship in these 3 years, and other people would always talk about her and Show together, Selina and Show kept trying to avoid have too much conversation and try to not be on the same stage especially without Hebe and Ella.

The big news came May 29th, 2010 in SHE's concert, Selina's boyfriend show up and announced that he and Selina are together, almost like a proposal. Selina then admit to the media that she and her boyfriend were together for 3 years already. After the concert, Selina's dad also said a lot good things about the lawyer guy... the usual well educated stuff like that...

When this news came out, Show was in Malaysia, and he had always congratulated Selina when media try to ask him what he think about the news.

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:25 am

so.. thats there story.. thanks for sharing...!!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 am

i think it's xiao zhu, not xiao zuo! and i'm glad that he went to Jay's concert!! I really hope they'll be good friends again, but i really don't support Double J Razz Jolin should be with Show. lol about Selina
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 am

hahah..who xiao zuo?
yea, hope their will be good again~ Very Happy
Yume
Yume
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 68

https://twitter.com/#!/Yuumee_Ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 am

I was fan of double S. I agree with megan_702. don't like double J either. but Xiao Zhu n Jolin. No!!! In a drama, advertisement or whatever. Yes!!! No, in real life. want them to be friends forever. what do you think about Ariel.

I'm happy for Selina. She now has a bf n fiancé in spe n she has the approval of her father.

n to her father. maybe Show is not educated, but he is a smart n talented guy. He is blessed with other things.
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataNoGo Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 am

"Selina's dad like Selina to marry a more educated man" well i guess that's just the way chinese parents think.... i kinda understand them... a little bit... but still... that's just biased and mean and stupid... who says educated men are always the better ones -.- so what if show wasn't that good in school?? he still became very successful didn't he?!
HinataNoGo
HinataNoGo
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by mmsun Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:05 am

megan_702 wrote:i think it's xiao zhu, not xiao zuo! and i'm glad that he went to Jay's concert!! I really hope they'll be good friends again, but i really don't support Double J Razz Jolin should be with Show. lol about Selina

Thank you for pointing out the mistake. Was not sure how the name was spelled.

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by i.cooki Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks for clearing that mmsun

Show said he had a girlfriend in 2008, who was that girl?

i.cooki
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by mmsun Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm

i.cooki wrote:Show said he had a girlfriend in 2008, who was that girl?

Not sure who people refer to in 2008? But according to Show, he admit he had a girlfriend for half year and that was more then couple years ago. He said that the girl was not from the entertainment circle and no one know who the girl was. The girl wasn't even being introduced to his friends such as Xiao Gui.

Unlike the one girl he went out with from high school, was mentioned for many times. Since more people from the entertainment circle knew this girl, she actually went on YLBFB this year.

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:09 pm

they really get together and they denying it almost year..i don't like selina father said that they want sellina to married with educated man..as long as person can take his responsibilty and never get you hungry and as long you love him fight for it..but well because of that Show really keep determine to become so famous and now he is not only handsome he also a king in the industry..past is past i hope he will find a better girl that will love him hearttedly and never look the status..all i can say SELINA IS SO LUCKY.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by weak_stork Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I have liked Show since he acted in the drama called The Youth of Liang Shan Bo And Zhu Ying Tai. Yet, I have a very little information about him. I have heard a lot of news about his relationship with Selina, Makiyo, or Jolin, but after watching the TV show 100% entertainment, I have a feeling that he has some feeling for hu die jie jie. What do you think? Do you have any news about them? Are they together?
weak_stork
weak_stork

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by mmsun Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:53 pm

weak_stork wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I have liked Show since he acted in the drama called The Youth of Liang Shan Bo And Zhu Ying Tai. Yet, I have a very little information about him. I have heard a lot of news about his relationship with Selina, Makiyo, or Jolin, but after watching the TV show 100% entertainment, I have a feeling that he has some feeling for hu die jie jie. What do you think? Do you have any news about them? Are they together?

About hu die jie jie, personally I think since she just started her career as host for many shows, there is not enough experience and popularity yet like Selina, Jolin and Makiyo. It is hard to believe if Show and hu die jie jie got together, especially Show is focusing on his career so much. Also like what Da Moo(Dance Soul) said in 100% entertainment, since there are too many people like Xia Zhu, its more realistic for hu die jie jie to find someone else to be with. But since a lot people like to watch Xia Zhu to be with hu die jie jie, the producer would probably have them show up more in 100% entertainment.

mmsun
Freshie
Freshie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

being together in one place with your ex and his/her significant other will always be awkward no matter how many years have already passed. same thing happened to me just recently when my husband and I watched Eclipse. halfway through the movie my husband somehow decided to look at the guy at my left and he recognized that I was actually seated right beside my ex and his wife...they knew each other from way back that's why he recognized him but after that there was this awkward silence...it's funny but at the the same time really awkward... Smile anyway, i just hope Show really finds his significant other now.
Rina
Rina
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

http://rinz18.blog.friendster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellylala Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

Thanks for translating! Chinese not very good so, thanks! :>
Zellylala
Zellylala
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfish Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 am

thanks for the translation. i remember seeing the news on a taiwan entertainment show but couldn't make out what they were saying lol.. Show is great!
punkfish
punkfish
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down