Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui

+13
ammer_sweet
littlecutekitty
Killer_smile
SiSi
kprincess
gandezt
chinesegiirl93
Tonya
ohretro
traciebo0ox3
berryber
joycesqh
CHOCOx
17 posters

Go down

[06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui Empty [06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui

Post by CHOCOx Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:44 am

Show Luo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui

Show Lo has rumors that his works period can't take it, and 100% Entertainment hosting might leave it to Xiao Gui, and focus of being Asia King next year? Manager said "at the end of the year, he will take two months off, we are really sorry to the [100% Entertainment] crew, next year will be more busy than this year, but if he will continue hosting after the holiday? we haven't discuss that yet." Show Lo and GTV worked toger for over 6years already, and they are in a good relationship, but lately Show has to film dramas and record songs, and also he has to go to mainland to promote, every week he has to have two days free to go to film [100% Entertainment], and he is begining to be overworked. His manger company has his schedule full up to next year April, and almost cant find free days, plus Show just fell sick a few days ago, so there are rumors that Show will leave it to Xiao Gui, and focus on singing career.

Source : chinatimes
Translated by : CHOCOx

Spoiler:
CHOCOx
CHOCOx
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/kabekabex

Back to top Go down

[06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui Empty Re: [06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui

Post by joycesqh Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 am

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER!!!!!! OH MY GOD! SHOW HAS TO STAY IN YU LE BAI FEN BAI!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! HE CANNOT LEAVE XIAOGUI ALONE!!!!!!
HOLY COW!!!!! EVERYONE WILL DIE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE HIM EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!! 2 MONTHS OFF?! OMG!!!! 60 DAYS WITHOUT SHOW IS CRAZY!!!!! HOW AM I GONNA LIVE?!!?!?!?
joycesqh
joycesqh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

http://lzxforlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui Empty Re: [06/19/2008 - China Times] Show Lo might stop hosting 100% Entertainment and leave it to Xiao Gui

Post by joycesqh Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:10 am

opps.. i guess i was a little crazy.. juz could not accept the news=X
but i guess this is juz for the sake of his health..
anw.. his health is always the main thing so yea.. we will learn to accept it.. =(((
joycesqh
joycesqh
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 35

http://lzxforlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by berryber Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am

omg ... is THIS for real?! i cant seem to accept it. >.< show is leaving yulebaifenbai [100% entertainment] T.T although i'm depressed, show's health is still no.1 but 100% entertainment won't be the same without show.
berryber
berryber

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by traciebo0ox3 Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 am

awww i hope this isnt true, 100% entertainment would never be the same without show! but he does sound very busy with a packed schedule. over working leads to sickness so if its best for him i support it!
traciebo0ox3
traciebo0ox3
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:29 am

Hey Choco!
Haha, I see you came to join this forum too.

OMG OMG OMG NOO...HE CAN'T LEAVE!
He's the best host out there!!
I mean I love Xiao Gui, but it just wouldn't be the same without Show! How are they gonna do the "demonstration skits"? Or Mr. Pig?

SIGH...but, I am worried for his health though beacuse he's been so tired lately. AHH. IDK.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:22 am

i FEEL REALLY REALLY SAD..
i KNOW.. sHOW IS REALLY BUSY WITH HIS WORK.. BUT TO LEAVE YLBFB LIKE THAT.. IT'S VERY SAD..
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.. THE PROGRAM LET ME KNOW SHOW ..AND TO SE XIAO GUI ALONE.. IT'S REALLY WEIRD...
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:05 pm

his health is the 1st Wink<3
But I just can't live! without seeing show..
Show is the only one who makes me laugh so HARD!!
Xiao zhu makes my days always happy!<3
who can make my days happy now??
ahh show !! i won't let u go..
wellwell life is hard.. without u show..
I just feel like..

HAHA but i still hv lots of pics of you xia zhu Smile<333
AND evry time i see ur pics i am happy haha
I know i am weird***
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Yeah,
YLBFB without Show?
Oh my gosh!
I cant imagine dat..
N i dun want 2 imagine dat..
I cant believe it..
Nonono!!
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 pm

OMG!!!
I'm speechless now!!
Although i do love Xiao Gui..
It's the chemistry between them that attracts me to 100% Entertainment~

Well, if it's for his health then...
we'll have to learn to accept it~
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 pm

this is going to be hard to accept but i guess soner or later we will learn to accept it. stying healthy is the MOST important thing. Always support xiao zhu no matter what. Add oil xiao zhu and add oil xiao gui. it won't be the same without him
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:48 pm

this is a shocking news for me lately!!>..SHOW leaving 100% Enter ...oh my god, please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but HEALTH is the most important thing like everyone said...so yeah we will get used to it no matter what!!!!!but who gnna be with xiao gui then??
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:13 pm

lol, he said that it's not true during a recent interview =) he said that he didn't even think about leaving bai fen bai because he is thankful for hosting because it gave him a chance to be what he is today^^

but near the end of the interview, he added commically that he'll just take a lot of breaks from filming bai fen bai~

anyways, i really hope that he DOES NOT leave hosting because then we won't be able to see him everyday =( but if filming bai fen bai is such an issue that it puts his health at risk, then by all means, leave bai fen bai..i'll just be very bitter XD
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:37 am

Please don't stop hosting
Hope that it's just a rumor
the hosting of 100% must be only Show and Xiao gui
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:05 am

didn't u read the other newsXD
SHow not gonna stop hosting bfb!!
BTW GUYS KEEP ON VOTING FOR SHOW!!
HAHA WE TAKE JOLIN SOON LA!!!!!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 pm

okay he said he's going to continue hosting! so yay!

it wld be really bad if he leaves. not saying xiao gui is not a good host, but the attraction is their chemistry and nonsensical stuff they do together! nobody can replace xiao gui, and nobody can replace xiao zhu.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:01 pm

yeh i wont beable to search for funny clip of xiao gu on youtube anymore if he stops...but i dont want him to over work either and get sick all the time...i want him to be healthy and happy..so if he has to ..he has to..love him I love you
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by meowypurr Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:45 pm

nooooo =(
but like other people say, if it is for his health, then that's what's important

meowypurr

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by owhmaigawd Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:44 am

its okay. even if he's stops for a while, he's sure to come back! bai fen bai is nothing without him x)
owhmaigawd
owhmaigawd
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down