Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating

+8
littlecutekitty
littleSHOWpiggy
bubblo
karedace
archie1804
mzjennx33
miakaloveshow
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating Empty [02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating

02/03/2009

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo began work on the 5th (of the Lunar Calendar), and in a short 3 days, he toured Taiwan North, Mid, and South holding 13 sign-sing functions. He took this chance, without his manager by his side, to go crazy with mungbean snowbubbles, and took the chance to taste the foods from all different places, and then give a score. With a mouth full of food, he insistently disputed that he hadn't gained back to his previous size, because from the first up to the fourth, he slept until he naturally woke up, then in the afternoon, he immediately went to the majhong table and played until midnight. Day after day, he only ate a meal a day, so he's very proud of his not gaining weight over the new year.

Before his album release, Show went to a nutritionist, and in a short period of time he lost 5 kg. Earlier due to his sneakily snacking on 3 buns, he couldn't help but apologize on "100% Entertainment." And now, with his manager not by his side, he crazily ate and drank, and, of course, not passing up his favorite glutinous rice meat ball, and pork brine rice.

He ate and signed, and was forcefully hugged by Southeast Asian fan, jokingly saying, "I've been devoured by the eating king!"

On the sixth, because there were too many fans, when he arrived at the last stop in Taoyuen, it was already 11:40 P.M., 3 hours late. He saw that all the stores along the way were already closed, he was worried that his fans would all leave, but when he saw that the place was still packed with fans, he was very touched.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating Empty Re: [02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Show luo so busy person but he can't forget to eat Razz eating king as he said.so touching even late at night his fans waiting for him to arrive..and if i were there i will wait for him forever... Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating Empty Re: [02/03/2009 - China Times] Show Lo Holds Consecutive Sign-Sing Functions : On Rage of Devouring - Can't Stop Eating

Post by mzjennx33 Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 pm

lol nothings more important than eating and i absolutely believe in that haha! of course the fans will wait, "SHOW your love for SHOW" (=
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:37 pm

11.40 PM but still packed with fans?!
look, Show. we are LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much!
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by karedace Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 am

aww, it's great to hear that Show could sleep to his heart/body's content during the few days of holiday!
he just loves his tw foods doesn't he? =)

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 am

omg.. he should eat la.. he's so thin already... wish him to put on a little more.. and his fans obviously will never leave him..
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littleSHOWpiggy Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:11 am

yeah! fatter = cuter! Very Happy
but not too fat! just fat enough to be really cute and huggable ^_^

littleSHOWpiggy
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:49 am

O_O WOW, his Taiwanese fans are really faithful and trust him a lot! still 3 hours late, and everyone was still there!!! <3
awesome
Year of the ox is a good year for him already =)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:06 am

thanks stina for the translation ^^
yes yes pls xiao zhu eat a bit more ... put on some kilos ... 3-5 would be good ......

^^ i know why the fans where still there - when he says he comes - then he comes - when he says he signs till all got and autograph - then he signs till the last person in the line had he/her turn ==> so ppl know he is holding his promises

at the beginning when i went to this kind of events i was worried too that he might stop ... but now i trust him, now i know he finish it no matter how long it takes ......

-----------------------------------------------
found some news about his signing session on 01.02.
Spoiler:
sorry the link did now work
credit: chinatimes.com

with the help of bable fish and my poor mandarin ....
it looks like that in one of the cd-shops a fan was falling down and covered him with dust... but he just wipe of the dust and went on signing ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 am

Freya a fan covered him with dust? lol
Yeah he should eat more! Gosh i love food i cant imagine having to eat so little :S I'll prolly be like "to hell with photoshoots!"

Last edited by lonelygurl on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:11 am

fan like ventitator not fan like us Very Happy
hihi
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:31 am

OH. No wonder I was like, "why was his fan covered with dust in the 1 st place" ahahahahaaha my bad, my bad
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:41 am

no matter how long, i believe the fans will still wait until he comes..
i thought he looks ok..eat a little more is alright..
=)
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by ellehcir1408 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:36 am

it does not matter no matter how late he is.. because his family would always wait.. and we all know that he is such a busy man and he does not really intend to make his family wait.. Very Happy
ellehcir1408
ellehcir1408
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down