Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot"

+8
kprincess
lian22show
angelinechan
kagari
Wolf
lollipopbbt<3show
kimmortal
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot" Empty [11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot"

Source : Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11/24/2011

Show "Xiao Zhu (Little Pig)" Lo did a photo shoot for the Big Shot Charity Photography Exhibition dressing up as a "street traveler," designer Chen Sun Hua didn't design any shirt or pants, but rather, boldly fastened 30 vibrant Hermes silk scaves on his body. He said, "Inside, there's only a pair of very thin leggings and a mesh tank."

Show expressed, "What surprises me is that, it's all just tied and knotted, no threads and needles used." But he's also not afraid of getting exposed, because he was familiar with the female staff that were on set. Fortunately, Chen Sun Hua tied them down tightly, nothing went wrong during the photo shoot. Only when it was time to wrap up work, the scarves near the bottom suddenly slipped down, good thing only revealing a pair of black legging clad legs.

Show has fashioned lots of styles and outfits before, but rarely in exuberant multi-colors. Especially this time, with the rare occasion of having devilish eye makeup, along with a purple top hat. The staff described him as looking like Johnny Depp in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."
The photo piece from Show's photoshoot will be auctioned and donations will go to Taipei Youth Center "Secret House Plan." Chen Sun Hua devised to turn Show into a "traveler" to rescue the lost youth in the streets, thus creating the traits of "magical powers." Coincidentally, Show said being able to partake in this charity event as a someone with the same past experience is even more convincing.
He recalls his 3rd year of middle school was his rebellious age, giving his mom double the headache, "Mom seriously used all sorts of methods to get me home, and that's when I slowly realized, life is truly, really important." But he insisted on not saying what he did, only advising the youth that lots of wrong decision are made in a flash of a thought, so one must think things over. The final product from photographer Su Yi-Liang's photo shoot of Show Lo will be on display at the "Big Shot" Exhibition on 12/17.

Reporter : Chang Che Ming
Photographer : Peng Hsing Wei
Makeup : Yao Chun Mei
Hair : Cora (Hair Culture)

[Show Lo for Big Shot Charity Photography Exhibition, "Street Traveler," full body clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Show poses for photo shoot, dramatically charismatic, photographer gives high approval and compliments]

[A table full of Hermes silk scarves is the most important photography props this time.]

[Makeup artist helps Show do devilish eye makeup, accessorized with a top, slightly resembling Johnny Depp in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."]

Source : Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot" Empty Re: [11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot"

Post by kimmortal Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh my goodness, he's very colorful. I don't see the resemblance with Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka because Show doesn't look as creepy, lol. Don't be mistaken, I love Johnny Depp; I just think he looked really creepy in that role. Here, Show still looks handsome. I can't believe he's wrapped up in silk scarves... that thought is kinda sexy. He should be naked under there, right? hehe...

Was his hair dyed, or was he wearing a wig? It's actually a nice shade of orange. Maybe Show should consider this hair color for his new album? Smile
kimmortal
kimmortal
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 308

http://t.sina.com.cn/kimhanh

Back to top Go down

[11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot" Empty Re: [11/24/2011 - Apple] Clad in 30 Hermes Silk Scarves : Show Lo as Magical Traveler for "Big Shot"

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 am

Charlie and the chocolate factory? It reminds me of alice in wonderland! Lol anyway, glad for him Smile he's still continuing to help a lot of people Smile

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 am

kimmortal wrote:
Was his hair dyed, or was he wearing a wig? It's actually a nice shade of orange. Maybe Show should consider this hair color for his new album? Smile

Please no lol. That would be so weird to see him have that hair color all the time Laughing

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by kagari Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 am

I like the shooting and the thought behind it.
Hope they get enough money for the kids. ^^
Thank you for translating~~
kagari
kagari
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 533

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E7%BE%85%E5%BF%97%E7%A5%A5-Show-

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 am

I love the set.... He looks uniquely different in fantasy world.... The photo just adorable.... Great job with the designer as well though... With only scarf tied and knotted, awesome.....
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by lian22show Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 am

He's a very kind person...though he's very famous now,he always keep his feet on the ground and share all the blessings that he have.
A very different SHOW this time...he's simply awesome on those pix!
I'm looking forward to see him on the movie screen again. I miss his dramas!
Hopefully next year aside from his singing career, he can spare a bit of his time making drama. Smile
lian22show
lian22show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 am

OH . MY . GOSH . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's so hot...!! STUNNING EVEN. I mean as in this time round he exudes this different type of charisma instead of those normal boring photoshoots.

HMM. I LOVE this theme. He should do more of this type of unique photoshoot!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rita Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm

you can watch the BTS here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by a_rita on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
a_rita
a_rita
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

i love that he did something very diffrent ^^
looks great
like you said before he should do this kind of things more often ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 am

i can't think of anybody else who could pull off that look... hehe... who would have thought that what he's wearing is just scarves tied together? that's really impressive... and those are Hermes too! Very Happy
it's really nice for show to be helping others whenever he gets the chance... awww... Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 am

omg so colorful so cool... love the design no threats just knot and tire... Show look so much like Johnny Depp .. double like heheheeh
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down