Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate'

+7
engin
kprincess
JuiceBox
littlecutekitty
Killer_smile
..|dreeam|..
o_ost1nao_o
11 posters

Go down

[06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate' Empty [06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate'

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 pm

Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate'

06/17/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CTV and GTV's drama series "Hot Shot" will premiere on July 27, which coincidentally is the same day as the climactic final of "Fated To Love You." GTV announced on the 16th, that they will be spending $6 Million for promotional expenses to compete with "Fate." When Set TV heard about this, they attacked, "We spent $600,000 and we were already able to get ratings of 10." GTV's programming production manager Chen Zhi Han replied, "It's because we're treating 'Hot Shot' like a big production drama." The rebuttals between the two are immensely heated.

Hot Shot, with its 3 A-line actors Jerry Yan, Show Lo, Chun Wu, will be holding a global premiere on July 24, at Shimen Ting. That day GTV had reserved the grand theatre for a premiere, in the format of a movie showing. The three handsome co-stars will also be walking the red carpet that night together.

They released another version of the poster yesterday for fans to vote on. In this poster, Chun Wu, a cameo, is actually flying in the sky overhead Jerry and Show. GTV expressed that one the day of the premiere there will be 'Hot Shot' merchandise available, and the 3 handsome guys will also be outdoors signing autographs.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate' Empty Re: [06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate'

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:07 pm

wow.. i've got to say.. this 'competition' is intense!!!

can;t wait for JULY 27TH!!!
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate' Empty Re: [06/17/2008 - China Times] Hot Shot to Spend $6 Million to Compete with 'Fate'

Post by Killer_smile Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 pm

man i am going to miss everything...everything about Hot Shot...!!

cant wait to see the competition!!..Hot Shot will definitely have the highest rating!!even though i am currently in love with fated...however that love isnt big enough to win against HOT SHOT and my SHOW LUO!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:10 pm

holy crap, this competition is intense! i'm afraid that the rating of the first episode of Hot Shot won't be very satisfying cuz it's Fated to Love You's finale (if they're in the same timeframe, of course), and i think usually people stay tuned to watch the finale.

BUT NEVERTHELESS! i have 100% faith in Hot Shot, and it will most definitely beat FTLY's highest ratings. i cannot wait for it to come out!
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:01 am

I bet Hot Shot will win!! Very Happy come on, who could resist show? Wink
Can't wait to watch it! ^.^
I wish i could go to Shimen Ting Sad
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Hot Shot vs Fated To Love You
It's an intense competition~
Gosh!
Well well~
We'll all support Hot Shot!!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Hot Shop is going to win for sure!!! heellooo Show is in it! Support Hot Shot!

oh man i cant wait till the end of july. cry and dry
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:55 am

Hot shop?? XD
I CAN'T WAIT !!! SHOW LOOKS SO COOL THERE AND funny XD
''HA HA HA HA'' ^^XD
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:44 am

Hot Shot must win!!
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:02 am

I'm sure that HAT SHOT will win.
Waiting for that day
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:06 pm

omg omg...cant believe hot shot will start airing once i m in america...but i wil defo try to keep up with it though...cos i ve been waiting for it to come out since they started filming it Smile....i love fated too but i love alan /show....much more hehehe....besides wu chun come on ..is so hot too and dont mind jerry from meteor garden Smile....cant wait
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down