Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon

+10
belina
Wolf
sZHANG_x
yu_chun_shan
ilavshowforever
lzxslxz123
claudz4lyf
Alyssa Ordoñez
Eri BH
hershei01
14 posters

Go down

[02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon Empty [02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon

Post by hershei01 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 am

Written by: fufu on 2/18/2012 @ CpopAccess.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show Luo released his Japanese debut single, “Dante”, earlier this week and celebrated his fifth place on Oricon’s daily chart. He daringly told the Japanese media, “In three years, I want to hold a concert at the most famous venue, Budokan!”

To show their support, Show’s Chinese speaking fans have thoughtfully provided translations to his other Japanese single, “Hero”, including pinyins so that non-Japanese speaking fans can learn how to sing and understand the lyrics. Show commented, “They’re so cute and hardworking.”

Show revealed that he will be performing six songs at the Asian Heartbeat music festival which will take place on April 14th in Tokyo. Other performing guests include ISSA, JAY’ED, Park Jung-Min of SS501 and more.

His record company Gold Typhoon is looking to begin preorders for the Taiwanese edition of the single on the 22nd once they finish negotiating with the Japanese record company.

The top 5:

Source: Appledaily, oricon, ponycanyon's channel
hershei01
hershei01
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 607

http://forevershowluo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon Empty Re: [02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon

Post by Eri BH Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 am

I'm so happy and proud of our Xiao zhu x3
I hope that japanese career would be great Surprised
Eri BH
Eri BH
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

[02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon Empty Re: [02/18/12 CpopAccess] Show Luo celebrates fifth place on Oricon

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

Follow your dreams, were just here to support you.
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:07 am

Yiihee ~~ 5th place!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 am

Wow Smile He must have been so happy! Smile
I'm excited, he's going to perform at Asian Heartbeat music festival.
Good luck to Show! Wink
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by ilavshowforever Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am

i am soooo happy for him <33 Continue ur road to succcess, iwill always support u
ilavshowforever
ilavshowforever
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 87

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000327895476

Back to top Go down

Post by yu_chun_shan Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 am

so happy for him! and that's really something... i mean, fifth place for his debut EP, wow! Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by sZHANG_x Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am

wooooooooooo~
go showwwwww~~~~~
yerrrrrrrr~~~ Very Happy Very Happy
i'm so happy for him!!
and just have to thank his japanese record company for promoting it so well (y)
sZHANG_x
sZHANG_x
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 pm

It was just 5th for one day, I think there is a lot more work pony canyon need to do to help Show be a true success in japan. they really need to stick with him and keep doing good promotion over a long period.

But it's a good start since Show is still new in japan.

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by belina Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 am

Congrats congrats to Show 5th place .. big hit already hehehe yay yay yay keep up the good work Very Happy
belina
belina
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:17 pm

OMG WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
So d*mn proud of him right now!

Considering he's a new artist and Japan IS a huge industry, getting fifth is actually pretty impressive. And his "competitors" are like V6 & AKB48... SO YES HE DID GREAT!

Although, i do agree with Wolf. There's still some work for Pony Canyon to make sure he stays there. I am actually more excited for the weekly chart. It'll be awesome if he appears on Japanese variety shows.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:56 am

as jhaloveshowluo posted Show made 10th position in the weekly chart. That's cool news. I hope Show and pony canyon really build on this.

Show thanked everyone for their support

Wolf
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 am

@Wolf I clicked the link and it says 25 years since Teresa Teng. So that means after 25 years, another taiwanese singer made it to top ten in Oricon? Only Show placed top ten after 25 yrs? O.o
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by jhalovesshowluo Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 am

lzxslxz123 wrote:@Wolf I clicked the link and it says 25 years since Teresa Teng. So that means after 25 years, another taiwanese singer made it to top ten in Oricon? Only Show placed top ten after 25 yrs? O.o

Yes..Show was the next Taiwanese singer after Teresa Teng that got in at the Oricon Charts after 25 years. It said also that He was the "first male". It was really great news since Dante was his first single release at Japan.. Very Happy
jhalovesshowluo
jhalovesshowluo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

@jhalovesshowluo jie, thanks! Smile Im really really proud of him. First male twnese? Wow, AWESOME~~
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by angelinechan Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Congratulations to show, a BiG success....
angelinechan
angelinechan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 517

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1834794308

Back to top Go down

Post by Chie... Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 pm

congratulations to show! i love his songs Very Happy especially Hero!
Chie...
Chie...
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 605

http://acuriechie.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 am

@Chie... Yeah, I lke HERO too! Wink Just got addicted to it.
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 am

@Wolf: thanks for posting the link. Show is really great! Being the FIRST taiwanese to make it on top after 25 yrs and also the first male artist... is not a joke, since its his first single. I'm so proud of him!!!! I'd never got wrong in choosing him to be my idol!!!!! cheers
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down