Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/23/13 XIN MSN] Show Luo celebrates birthday with 100 fans

2 posters

Go down

[07/23/13 XIN MSN] Show Luo celebrates birthday with 100 fans Empty [07/23/13 XIN MSN] Show Luo celebrates birthday with 100 fans

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:53 am

The Mandopop star held an “ancient wedding” theme party on Sunday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

True to his quirky personality, Show Luo turned up in a traditional red bridegroom robe and hat for his “ancient wedding” theme party last weekend. The singer-actor, who turns 34 on Jul 30, celebrated his birthday in advance with nearly 100 fan club members.

Appearing at the venue while riding a “fake horse”, Show said that this is the sixth year that he has thrown a birthday party with his fans. “The theme for the first year was ‘western wedding’. I hope to reminisce the sweet feeling with my fans,” he explained.

Show reportedly called off the original plan of holding a mini concert, due to fans’ requests for upclose interactions with their idol. He was especially touched by a middle-aged fan who flew all the way from the United Kingdom to Taiwan, just to attend the party.

The playful singer was also taken aback when the host joked that his mother was hiding inside the giant longevity bun prepared by his company, as he had “stabbed” it repeatedly with his cake-cutting knife.

“My mum was previously hospitalised due to her diabetic condition. Though she has recovered, I’m still quite worried. So, my biggest wish is for her to be healthy,” said the filial son, when asked on his birthday wish.

As age is catching up with him, Show also jokingly wished for a “pill of immortality”, so that he can remain youthful forever. Regarding marriage plans, Show brought up his mum again and said, “I’m afraid she will get jealous.”

“My mum doesn’t pressurise me to get married. She’s fine, as long as I give her money every month,” he laughed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other news Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

[07/23/13 XIN MSN] Show Luo celebrates birthday with 100 fans Empty Re: [07/23/13 XIN MSN] Show Luo celebrates birthday with 100 fans

Post by yu_chun_shan Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:01 pm

first time seeing someone wearing traditional clothes with an earring... hahahaha but how i wish to be able to attend one of the parties... soon... hehehe
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down