Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain

+13
lonely☻emo
annakebana
keirins
momont_24
nyanya_ndut
czeherazade
kriztetalovesxioazhu
jhesa43
freya1507
miakaloveshow
mhay519
woainishow
endlessjoy
17 posters

Go down

[07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain Empty [07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain

Post by endlessjoy Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 pm

60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Luo’s Birthday in the Rain
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translated by: endlessjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On July 26th, the “Achieve the Music Dream” Mist Ox Sour Milk Superstar Concert tour took place in its second stop, Chongqing. Even though the weather didn’t cooperate too well, raining quite hard, but it wasn’t enough to cool down Chongqing fan’s love for their idols, as the sports field that has a capacity of 60 thousand people, more than 90% is seated with fans. Seeing the fans’ love and support, Jolin Tsai, Show Luo, Fahrenheit, Yoga Lin, Xu Fei, and Anson Hu gave their best performance, having the whole concert from beginning to end to be full of energy, screams, dancing, and singing in the audience. Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) especially had a special and unforgettable birthday celebration.

Cannot Miss the Extremely HIGH Interactions

As a grand music performance created by Mist Ox Sour Milk, Brightline Media, and An Wei Television, the first time this concert using the idea of “All Interaction,” and with “Thousands Karaoke,” Show Luo teaches all the audiences dances and many other interactivities. It had all the fans dive into this summer music festival, feeling the once and only music experience. The beautiful stage, with pink as its main color, gives the unlimited imagination of fulfilling a dream. The amazing stage design from Taiwan’s topmost designer, especially the first time seen in China large water haze equipment adds even more to the perfect effect.

Also, the broadcast of the six big stars made record of all the experience in their music history. Their history even more illustrates all their hard work, persistency, energy, love, and gratitude in the process of making their music dream come true.

Thousands of Fans Singing Happy Birthday; Show Celebrating Birthday Early

That night’s concert continues to have Liu Yan and Li Xiao Feng as hosts. For the opening, the two immediately invited the birthday boy, Show Luo, onto stage. All the fans sang Happy Birthday to Show; once in Chinese, and once in English, making Show very touched, as it is his first time having so many people singing Happy Birthday to him. He immediately promised that he has to have a concert in Chongqing, giving the best performance to everyone.

After receiving the best wishes from everyone, Show performed with all that he’s got to pay back to the fans. When Show appeared, it was coincidentally when the rain was the heaviest, but the Show Luo wearing a black, sparkle outfit, always stood in the very front, not afraid of the tough weather; causing the whole audience to be full of energy and not afraid of the heavy rain; interacting fantastically with Show. Especially when Show taught the fans how to dance Cheng Yao, the emotions of the fans blasted way up high.

Last edited by endlessjoy on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain Empty Re: [07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain

Post by woainishow Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks for sharing Smile

It's good that Show was able to still give an awesome performance despite all the rain...
That was so nice of the fans to sing to Show...I wonder how he felt to have an entire stadium singing happy birthday to him? Probably surreal, lol

I wonder if in the future he might come out with a karoake CD of his songs? I would so get that Smile
woainishow
woainishow
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 850

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/bianca21

Back to top Go down

[07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain Empty Re: [07/27/09 - TOM] 60 Thousand Fans Celebrating Show Lo’s Birthday in the Rain

Post by mhay519 Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm

good news for our Show!
hooray for him!

& i salute the fans that went to Chongqing for being there.
Very Happy
mhay519
mhay519
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1377

http://mab006.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Congrat he deserve what he got.wow so touching me too iF I were there..i never leave Show even iTS Rain was so heavy i will be there for him.. LOVE U SHOW FOREVER HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:10 pm

endlessjoy thanks a lot for translating ^^

great that they had such a great concert there ... happy for the fans that the stars were not afraid of the rain ^^

so happy for show that he has so many fans there too ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

wow! im also touch! well, he is our idol...

do you have any link about that event? can you please post it here...thanks
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 am

hey thanks for translating!!i wish i was among the people in that event too...[sigh] anyways, im happy that those people enjoyed it seeing SHOW and other artists perform...

yeah SHOW's birthday is like 3 days from today..ahh hope he will have a blast on his bday!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOW LO!!!may you find your true happiness, good health and more powers. =D

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by czeherazade Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 am

Mother nature is on Show this time.

That's why I like him so much, no doubts, because he really stood up for his fans in cold, hot or rainy season.

2 days to go and it's his birthday!!!
czeherazade
czeherazade
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by nyanya_ndut Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:59 am

sighhhhh... very touched... he must be one of celebrities in the world with the greatest fans on board..
thanks for sharing the info! Very Happy
nyanya_ndut
nyanya_ndut
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by momont_24 Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 am

my god, i luv u Show..
any link..???
momont_24
momont_24
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by keirins Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:20 am

Thanx endlessjoy for translating the article...^^.. See how fans sing together the birthday song with him despite the rain really touching....Xiao zhu,more n more ppl love u...^v^.... Counting down 2 days from now...Happy bday Dear..
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 am

I'm so happy to be hearing this(:
I wish I was there.
The fans should be having so much fun and not forgetting those memories. Especially, when it rains. Rains gives off that romantic and emotional like feeling. Man they are very lucky(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by lonely☻emo Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

im really touching too...
xiao zhu must be really really happy,,..
and will never forget that moment,,..
happy birthday too !
lonely☻emo
lonely☻emo
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessjoy Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Here are links to the two clips during the Chongqing performance. They are not youtube, so I'm not sure how to embed them, if someone does, please do so; thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 am

wow...
thx 4 sharing..
nice!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 am

awesome!! does anyone have a video of it??? show's soo awesome~ Smile
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by megan_702 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:22 am

endlessjoy wrote:Here are links to the two clips during the Chongqing performance. They are not youtube, so I'm not sure how to embed them, if someone does, please do so; thanks.

[url=http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hAVLUBUgd9k/

thanks for the videos! they're just a bit blurry
megan_702
megan_702
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by apol15anna Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:25 am

belated happy birthday, xiao zhu Very Happy
apol15anna
apol15anna
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

http://apol15anna.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 pm

So cute, impressive and no matter what: Show's fans will always be on his side. He is lacking of English knowledges, but never ever a lack of fans. I am so happy for him. So a lot of unfair things happened and now it's really time for blissful moments.

I can't wait for the day to see a live concert of him. That would be a blissful moment for me. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down