Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding!

+3
bubblo
jhesa43
o_ost1nao_o
7 posters

Go down

[09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding! Empty [09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing thanks!*
Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding!

09/14/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo reserved a large conference hall to choose his wives! Yesterday, Show especially made a trip to Hong Kong to hold his “Centennial Happiness Wedding Party” with his fans in Hong Kong. The venue was decked out with hundreds of heart-shaped balloons, in a pink scheme, and successfully organized the wedding. Show was very into it and called all the fans there his “wife,” and then willingly hugged all the thousands of wives, the atmosphere was filled with fortune and happiness.

Actually, Show holds huge annual events for his fan club, using this as a way to repay his fans, for their support. Earlier, Show had already “married” his fans in Taiwan, and this time he brought his “Centennial wedding” to Hong Kong. The “minister” was Show’s assistant and cousin, Lo Ming Sung.

Becoming Sworn Brothers with Male Fans

The event seemed like a real wedding, the place was just filled with happiness and joy. Almost a thousand “brides” and Show, the “husband,” shouted out together, “Let’s get married!” A portion of the ‘brides’ had brought their own beautiful wedding gowns, while the event also thoughtfully lent wedding gowns to the fans as well.

At 11 o’clock in the morning yesterday, Show appeared in a tux and said, “You all are going to be my wives! I’ll hug you wherever you’d like, so grasp this opportunity. If there are guys, we’ll be sworn brothers then!” Show very voluntarily hugged the “brides,” and even passionately looked into their eyes. He said to his fans, “When we hug, I can feel your heart beats racing!”

Loves Children

Fan moms with their daughters also attended the event. The youngest one there was a little girl merely 2 years of age. When she was held by Show, she was so nervous, but her mom was there to support her. In the end Show and the girl kissed mouth-to-mouth and everyone just screamed!

Afterwards, Show expressed, “I really love children, but that shouldn’t count as a first kiss because I’m old, I feel like it’s an elder person giving a little girl a goodbye kiss. They’re like angels to me, I hope this will be an unforgettable memory! The next stop is Shanghai, then Malaysia and other places!” He then promoted his fan club and said, “Every month, I will choose 10 lucky fans, and personally call them!” Also, it turns out that some fans had already began lining up at 6 in the morning to be “first-in-line,” there were also male fans that rushed over from Macau. Show’s charisma is unstoppable!

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding! Empty Re: [09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding!

Post by jhesa43 Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:13 pm

wow! it really exciting...i wanna marry SHOW also..wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa....

SHOW, please go here also in Manila Philippines. You have a lot of fans here.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

[09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding! Empty Re: [09/14/2008 - Oriental Daily] ]Show Lo – One Husband, One Thousand Wives : Hong Kong Wedding!

Post by bubblo Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:08 pm

come msia again. i've missed it
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 am

Hu~~!!! Showww~~!!!
I'm going to die.........

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:10 pm

I call those people LUCKY PEOPLE!! Exclamation
And our king is always cheers S-H-U-A-I!
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 am

come on, how many girls can say, "I lost my first kiss to Show Luo"..d*mn lucky young girls lol
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by mahcutesweety Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:43 am

the little girl was so lucky.!haha..i wish i was her.!Razz

and those fans are also lucky getting married to our SHOW.!haha..Smile

i hope he can go to the Philippines..i'll sure go wherever he will go.!
mahcutesweety
mahcutesweety
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 98

http://www.friendster.com/imucholovefahrenheit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down