Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong

3 posters

Go down

[02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong Empty [02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:01 am

Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong

02/26/2008

[original title : Rainie Yang Does Flip Onto Show Lo's Body, Teasing Each Other]
Taiwanese popular idol, Show Lo finished holding his solo concerts in West Kowloon’s Pop TV Arena the night before the last. He had invited queen of cuteness, Rainie Yang, to do a complicated move, doing a flip onto Show’s body and riding on him. Their interactions on stage were interesting, which brought applause from the audience. Show then brought a female fan and sang to her, and looked into her eyes and hugged her, which made the female fan cry. When he was singing his last song, he was also moved to tears, kneeling on stage, rain and tears as one.

Show held two of his “SHOW LO 2008 SHOW ON STAGE YI ZHI DU XIU WORLD TOUR” concerts in West Kowloon’s Pop TV Arena, and finished two nights ago. But one hour into his concert, it started to rain. Show comforted his audience saying, “Even though it’s rainy and really cold, let’s not get defeated by the cold weather. I hope no one gets sick, because then I’d be upset.” Two nights ago, Show invited queen of cuteness, Rainie Yang, as his guest. The two did a difficult move on stage as they sang and danced together, and then Rainie suddenly did a forward flip, and hopped onto Show’s torso, and wrapped her legs around Show’s waist. This move was not easy, the audience watched in awe.

Show and Rainie then conversed in Cantonese. He asked her if those decorations on her outfit were “glutinous rice balls,” then Rainie started to shimmy and asked, “You want to eat them?” Show the put his head close and said, that he has to put on more flour. The two’s conversation was oddly funny.

Female Fan Lost in Panic

Show Lo again invited a female fan on stage to serenade her a love song. He asked her for her age, and when he heard 19 years old, he used his 'unfluent' Cantonese and said, “I’m not 19 years old.” But his pronunciation sounded like he was cursing, which was very funny. Then he took the girl’s hand and took her to a seat. The fan was so excited that she began to cry. Show used his hand and lightly pulled her head towards his shoulders, but the fan cried even harder. Then the two were face to face for a minute, and he asked her to kiss him on the cheek. The girl was a little panicky, not knowing where to get off the stage, until Show directed her the way, which was comical.

The fans were moved, and Show also cried. When he was singing the last song, “Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge [I Don’t Know How To Sing] – A Song For You,” he sang until he had to kneel down on the stage, choking in tears. After his concert, he was interviewed, and he explained, “That’s the newest representative of my new songs, and it really speaks the words in my heart. I think about myself getting to the here and now, and with some accomplishments, it’s really touching. My mother didn’t come today, but I still saved a seat for my passed away father.” Show revealed that during the opening of his first concert, he had stepped onto the stage incorrectly and twisted his ankle, but he continued with the concert. When he came to Hong Kong earlier for a press conference, his right leg had also gotten injured, so both legs were injured. The topic of people speculating his lip syncing during a part of his performance, he very relaxingly responded, “I’m very happy. It just means that I sang like how it sounds in the CD. Everyone should have heard me breathing. Lots of people had said before that I didn’t really know how to sing, so this proves that I’ve improved.”

Unfair For Jolin Tsai

Show also took the chance to promote his new drama series while he was on stage, he said, “The drama series, “Hot Shot,” will air in July, so maybe I will come here with my girlfriend Chun Wu.” He then explained afterwards, “We’re just good friends, I was only kidding.”

Speaking of Edison’s sex photo scandal, Show said that he has to put himself in his shoes, so when someone sent him the pictures, he didn’t look at them. With regards of Jolin Tsai, and that she was one of the rumored girlfriends, Show expressed, “You shouldn’t write things without proof, it’s unfair to the girls.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[Rainie Yang does a flip on and rides on Show Lo's body, both legs wrapped around his waste, a move of difficulty.]

[Show Lo and Rainie Yang compliment each other, handsome boy and pretty girl, very matching.]

[Show Lo brings fan on stage to serenade love song, so touched until she cries hard.]

[As Show Lo sings the last song, gets emotional and cries on stage.]

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong Empty Re: [02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:55 pm

I think I found a video of the part where Show cries ><

credits to fannyloveshow =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

[02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong Empty Re: [02/26/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo Moved to Tears at His Final Night In Hong Kong

Post by ammer_sweet Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:59 am

So jealous of her.

XiaoZhu is so great!
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down