Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early

+9
char
jhesa43
jam912
xiangxuanlin
annakebana
ka1020
keirins
miakaloveshow
endlessjoy
13 posters

Go down

[07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early Empty [07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early

Post by endlessjoy Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 am

Jiro Wang Prepares Cantonese song, “Same Origination.” Show Luo Celebrates His Birthday Early
Source: ent.sina.com.cn

Translated by endlessjoy @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On July 24th, the “Mist Ox Sour Milk Superstar Concert Tour” will start its prologue at the Guangzhou College City Field. On the previously confirmed list of performers, Fahrenheit is added to it. The opening will either be Xu Fei or Yoga Lin You Jia. Then it will have Jolin Tsai, Show Luo, and Anson Hu’s giving great performances. At last, Fahrenheit will perform the ending act.

Jiro Wang Wants to Sing Cantonese Songs

One of the members of Fahrenheit, Jiro Wang, is originally from Guangdong. He’s long wanted his company to plan a “Origin Finding Adventure.” Never thought that this concert helped him make his dream come true. This concert tour will have a total of four stops in Guangzhou, Chongqing, Nanjing, and Wuhan. Fahrenheit only participates in two of the stops. The other two stops will have another group from their company, S.H.E., performing. Jiro, after knowing that he can perform in his homeland, particularly asked that the two stops they perform in, one of them has to be Guangzhou. He even started practicing Cantonese, preparing to get close with Guangzhou fans and challenging himself to sing a Cantonese song for the Guangzhou fans.

Show Luo Celebrates Birthday Early

July 30th is Show Luo’s birthday. Show has decided to celebrate his birthday early with his fans at the Chongqing performance. The creator of the concert especially created a special birthday celebration ceremony, wanting to give Show a surprise. Guangzhou fans also didn’t let go of this opportunity and has already prepared his birthday gift. They will also say “Happy Birthday” to Show during his Guangzhou performance. After hearing the news, Show is very touched saying “It doesn’t matter what shape or form my birthday is celebrated in, all that matters is that my performance can give everyone happiness.”He said that he will bring his much collaborated dance group with him to perform, presenting everyone with the best performance.

Jolin Wants to Create a New Record

The lead director of the Mist Ox Sour Milk Superstar Concert Tour said that they have designed a different opening/appearance style for each artist. “Just the elevating part of the stage, already has many different plans.” But he said that Jolin’s appearance act will be the most prominent and the most difficult. “She will once again create a new high altitude performance record, challenging the fan’s psychological limit. This type of performance style is believe to be the first time performed by Jolin. “To coordinate with Jolin’s performance, the creators even used an equipment worth more than one million yuan. A water pump pillar is arrange on stage; water can pump up to six meters high, the water coming down can add to the different lighting effects on stage.

Last edited by endlessjoy on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
endlessjoy
endlessjoy
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 415

Back to top Go down

[07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early Empty Re: [07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:43 am

Show was really touched with Guangzhou so fans..they prepare already for upcoming birthday of Show..he seems so really..wish him always so happy more famous,succesful in all ranges and lovelife(hahaha not now)so selfish of me...nope he so young the right girl will come...in the right time..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

[07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early Empty Re: [07/22/09 - Sina] Show Lo Celebrates His Birthday Early

Post by keirins Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 am

Thanx endlessjoy for translating this article...(^^). Xiao zhu, ur bday in this year would be lot of meaningful moment with ur fans Smile. Envy to the mainland fans that could celebrate with him hi hi..
keirins
keirins
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by ka1020 Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:23 am

“It doesn’t matter what shape or form my birthday is celebrated in, all that matters is that my performance can give everyone happiness.” i'm sure everyone is touched.^^ hope he will have a happy birthday! hehe

thanks for translating. Very Happy
ka1020
ka1020
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by annakebana Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 am

wow.
this is my first time, seriously FIRST time hearing, a PERSON who actually wants OTHER people to be happy rather himself on his BIRTHDAY itself.
i was really touch. haizz(:

xiao zhu you would always be in my heart(:
annakebana
annakebana
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by xiangxuanlin Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 am

Aaaw. He's really a professional with a big heart!
xiangxuanlin
xiangxuanlin
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1499

http://ghelxlin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jam912 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 pm

i was deeply moved..
being happy making others happy on his own birthday...
loving him more.. Very Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO ZHU! Very Happy
more success to meet...
jam912
jam912
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 494

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:48 pm

i wish i live there...i want to be part of that once i a lifetime event.. hhahaha... Smile)
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by char Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:24 pm

^thanks for sharing this news!! the fans are so sweet... i wish i could go to this concert with Jolin, Fahrenheit & of course Show - I'd just die!! all these artist in one event I love you

miakaloveshow wrote:Show was really touched with Guangzhou so fans..they prepare already for upcoming birthday of Show..he seems so really..wish him always so happy more famous,succesful in all ranges and lovelife(hahaha not now)so selfish of me...nope he so young the right girl will come...in the right time..
^he's not that young anymore... & the right girl is already here Laughing he just haven't found me yet! ahaha Surprised jk! mishu sis... *hugs*
char
char
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 364

Back to top Go down

Post by avondale09 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:57 pm

lol Char! I feel the same way! Haha I'm sure a lot of us do, unfortunately =( We are all sisters now, but there might have to be a fight someday, haha. Jk jk =)

But seriously, he is SO selfless and generous and just cares about the fans SO much, like... he makes me want to cry happy tears that he is my idol, lol, for real. love love love <333333333 =)
avondale09
avondale09
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1438

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#/profile.php?id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 am

thanks for the translation!

omg it's like a week before SHOW"S birthday!!!!
what are your plans guys??
yep SHOW is not getting younger anymore..he needs to find his woman soon and start his family so we can see little SHOW LOs running around ylbfb..just kidding guys..

well i only wish SHOW LO to find his true happiness,good health and success...i wish i can attend one of his shos/concerts...hope his looks,positive outlook in life and good personality will not change..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOW LO!!!

iloveyou SHOW!!!
xiao zhu forever XD
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by yhumixz Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 am

im touch to what he said.
he really treasures his fans.
it is one of the characteristic of him that i love so much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOW LO!!!!!
wish u all the best, more bdays to come and good health!
yhumixz
yhumixz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:54 am

wow..
thx for sharing...
tomorrow SHOW BIRTHDAY!
Nana
Nana
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 575

http://www.ecy1212.space.live.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down