Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time

+13
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Ichigoai
Love Show Luo
icymilktea
aaplebbear
sze92
boba2boba
19teenstars
twilighters_09
myla12
MysticalBluebird
QUEENcessz
o_ost1nao_o
17 posters

Go down

[05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time Empty [05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time

05/17/2010

Artist Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo just finished holding his concerts, this time holding 3 concerts within 24 hours, it could be said that it's the first of its kind, which made him extremely happy and also proud of himself. Show said that next time he might as well try 4 concerts in 24 hours. Show Lo's mother also attended the celebratory after party, the mother and son kissed and hugged, their relationship as close as close gets. In the three concerts, Show invited Sammi Cheung, Elva Hsiao and Pop Queen Amei Chang as guests, singing with Show and dancing together, a spectacular display. Celebrity Alyssa Chia also especially brought her daughter Wu Tong Mei to watch the concert.

For Show Lo's world tour, he took on 3 concerts in 24 hours, with a fantasy 3D stage filled with stunning visual effects. Many celebrity friends came to support Show, "Thinking of you, to my heart's content, when will you show your feelings, express your love to me, (lyrics to "Summer’s Oceanspray")" as Pop Queen Amei Chang enthusiastically came to support as she shared the stage with Show, singing a duet, bringing the concert to another climax.

Three consecutive concerts, the test of strength also broke a record, the guests for each concert were also very anticipation-worthy. Having Show Lo and Elva Hsiao, the king and queen of dance, sharing the stage in a dance off is a rare occasion. The night before, Sammi Cheung also came to Taiwan to support; all three concerts, with pop queen celebrities supporting him. Show's own performances were also great, "You are the clock of my body, Always making moved, You think the things I think, dream what I dream, Being with you, not wasting one second." (lyrics to "Body Clock")

Cyndi Wang was also suddenly called on stage to ride a bicycle with him, the two of them shared a hug. Alyssa Chia also brought her daughter Wu Tong Mei with her to watch the concert together. The screams never stopped for the entire 3 hours. Show also made the record of holding 3 concerts in 24 hours.

Dazzling audio and video effects on top of the glistening stage, Show Lo's concert really is no exaggeration, completing 3 in 24 hours. In completion of this mission impossible, it also made Show happily express that with his energy and strength you could hold another 4 concerts. At the celebratory party, he poured cola down the champagne tower, it was apparent that Show was really happy. The record company also announced the record sales for his new album, 151,380 copies (in Taiwan Only). Upon seeing the number, Show was extremely sentimental, expressing that it's the first time it's sold that well, and the numbers really aren't inflated.

At the celebratory party, Lo Mama made a surprise appearance. The two of them, mother and son, kissed and hugged, they were as close as close can be. In the two consecutive days at the Taipei Arena, Show Lo performed dances and a variety of talents giving an eye-opening performance to all his fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[Artist Show Lo Takes On 3 Concerts in 24 hours, Completing Mission Impossible]

[3 Concerts in 24 Hours, Show Lo sang and danced with Amei Chang]

[Show Lo comes together with Pop Queen, singing "Wow" with Elva Hsiao]

[Taipei's Wu Fa Wu Tian first show, Dance King Show Lo and Pop Queen Sammi Cheung perform "Mei Fei Se Wu]

[Show Lo invites artist Cyndi Wang onto the floating tandem bike, taking her towards happiness]

[Show Lo styled in his own way, very energetic, never calling it quits]

[3D Stunt Concert, Show Lo becomes "3D"]

[To prove his astonishing strength, at the celebratory party, he picked up his mother, and excitedly kissed her ::: photo credit China Times]

Source : NOW News + ChinaTimes
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time Empty Re: [05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time

Post by QUEENcessz Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Oh, our dear Show Show Show... Show !
He must be on CLOUD INFINITY right now Razz (or at least when he was at that celebratory party lol Razz)
we're all sooo happy for him -- of his accomplishments, his determination, his growth <3
BUT SERIOUSOUSLYYLYLYYYYY !?! 4 CONCERTS IN 24 HOURS !?!
THATS LIKE, 1 CONCERT PER 6 HOURS,
WHICH MEANS,
HE WON'T EVEN SLEEP AT ALLLLLL SINCE HE'S ALWAYS READING POSTS&REVIEWS&ETC
Like yeah, it'd be pretty freeeeaken sweet for him to do that, but ..
GO GET SOME REST SHOW ._.'
this guy honestly has no limits lol
BUT HE'S SHOW LUO (: he can do pretty much anything&everything lol
QUEENcessz
QUEENcessz
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

[05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time Empty Re: [05/17/2010 - NOW] Show Lo Happily Celebrates; Wants to Challenge 4 concerts in 24 Hours Next Time

Post by MysticalBluebird Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm

wouldn't 4 concerts a bit much...? that would be about 12 hours of performance plus the rehearsal and preparation before the concerts...

Of course we'll love his every performance, but that's pushing it too far! he DESPERATELY needs to rest! 3 concerts is enough of a record especially since it's been a chain of concerts this past week! at least don't try it in the near future...>.< *worried*
MysticalBluebird
MysticalBluebird
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by myla12 Mon May 17, 2010 11:21 pm

show deserves everything good that has been happening to him.... i just hope he doesnt get sick though Smile i will support him all the way what ever he do... i love you
myla12
myla12
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

https://love4show.forumotion.com/forum.htmhttps://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighters_09 Mon May 17, 2010 11:45 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
im so so SOOOOO OBERLY proud of show, he truly
is amazing! words cannot describe how happy and excited
i am for him. with that being said, i do hope he can rest for a
couple of days before flying off to Singapore. 3 concerts in less
than 24 hours is mind blowing and only our SHOW LUO can do it he
is such a inspiration. I know he won't be able to understand or read what
we write in here but i will always continue to send positive and happy thoughts to him. Nothing is more powerful than the power of love and
support no matter what language it is, in the end it's the thought and
feelings that truly matters. Sending lots and lots and lots and LOTSSSSSSS
of happy thoughts your way xiao zhu =)

twilighters_09
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by 19teenstars Tue May 18, 2010 12:10 am

dude, four concerts?! no way. he better not, that's too much.
seriously though, SOO happy for him, he deserves every bit of this.

19teenstars
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by boba2boba Tue May 18, 2010 2:50 am

awww~ congratz to him on his 3 in 24 hours mission concert Very Happy i don't doubt he could do 4 in 24hours but that's just a bit much. hopefully he doesn't go that far, it'd cause him way much more energy & strength then before, & it won't be good since he'd be getting less rest.
hopefully he gets some R&R for a while now.
thanks stina
boba2boba
boba2boba
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by sze92 Tue May 18, 2010 2:56 am

oh no way. we will not allow that. we don't doubt his strength. he IS capable of doing that but fans will not allow him to. too tiring.

sze92
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 980

Back to top Go down

Post by aaplebbear Tue May 18, 2010 10:58 am

Oh my! No way! Please don't tire yourself out! I am not saying you can't... But, we will not allow you! Don' tire yourself to give us a GREAT performance! We will be worried if you are sick!
Well, just get more rest now! And stop training so much for the concert!
Singapore's concert will be quite relaxed I think~ It's only 1 concert! ^^
Get more rest!

Thanks for the article!
aaplebbear
aaplebbear
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by icymilktea Tue May 18, 2010 10:02 pm

congratz!
So happy for him!!!!
But, I feel that 4 concert in 24 hours is too much!!!
he'll pull a muscle or something very easily, and that's like the last thing we wanna see!!

I shall watch his concert in Taiwan next time!!!! lol~

icymilktea
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Show Luo Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 am

show! u reli did it!! but 4 concerts in 24hours???? quite impossible but i guess wif show nothing is impossible... so wateva u do i'll owaz support u!! but hv to take reli good care.. tat is gonna b history in making..
Love Show Luo
Love Show Luo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigoai Wed May 19, 2010 10:14 am

Wow he's really really amazing >.< but I'm worried for him if he actually attempts 4 concerts in 24 hours D: I know that he says there's nothing he can't do, but it's still bad for his health D:

Ichigoai
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiao_Zhu_Forever Wed May 19, 2010 3:45 pm

WOW...HE'S JSUT AWESOME AND AMAZING...
but I really want him to get some sleep..
like what everyone have been saying....4 CONCERTS IN 24 HOURS...6 HOURS PER CONCER...THAT'S A BIT TOO MUCH...even thought i wanna see him...but HE NEED TO SLEEP!!
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Xiao_Zhu_Forever
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 438

Back to top Go down

Post by kriztetalovesxioazhu Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 pm

SHOW is really amazing! congrats to his 3 concerts in 24hrs!!! i hope he'll not do the 4 concerts in 2days...dude get some rest! you're health is more important love, healthy SHOW=more concerts! =)
kriztetalovesxioazhu
kriztetalovesxioazhu
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Wed May 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Record breaking Congrats Show... Very Happy 24 hours concert that was really so tiring you can see it in his eyes...i hope he take goodcare of his health.. Very Happy
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by vli24 Thu May 20, 2010 2:47 am

he did it !! he finally removed all those question marks from others will he be able to do it. haha 4 concerts in 24 hours ?? Even if he does it, I know he can do it, he always challenges new things !!!
vli24
vli24
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by truth_angel Thu May 20, 2010 11:08 pm

HAPPY FOR HIM!!!! Congratz, congrats, I love knowing he's soooooo happy about it too!!! Cola down the champagne tower!! So SHOW!! He's always breaking records, I cannot understand how he can ever doubt his popularity, SHOW'S THE BEST!!!!

truth_angel
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down