Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay!

+11
anne911
vickie
missfangirl
chinesegiirl93
Tonya
gandezt
ohretro
Killer_smile
babyho123
littlecutekitty
o_ost1nao_o
15 posters

Go down

[06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay! Empty [06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay!

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay!

06/20/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show holds a little girl's hand, and gently proposes.]

Show Lo proposes to a young 10 year old fan!

Earlier, to promote his concert DVD, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo was on his own GTV 100% Entertainment holding his fan fun fair. In a segment of "Little Little Pig Competition," there were 3 fans that had challenged themselves with Show's dances. Before the taping started Show saw that in the contestants, there was a little 10 year old girl. So he very kindly went up to the little girl and held her hand and gently asked her, "Mei Mei [Little Sister/Girl], when you grow up, would you marry me?" Then the little girl immediately replied very happily, "Okay!"

Encouraging the Little Girl - Thoughtfully Gives a Bolster

But Alien "Xiao Gui [Little Ghost]" Huang immediately went up the little girl and jeered, "When you grow up, you'll regret it!" Show immediately shot an angry glare at Xiao Gui, where then he rushed to explain to beg for forgiveness, "No, no! I mean to say that when she grows up, she'll meet more people, and she'll be occupied with school and stuff."

Even though the little girl's dancing wasn't at par with the other fans, but in order to encourage her, he still gave her first place, letting her choose a present first, and very thoughtfully told her to choose the bolster, "Mei Mei, if you choose the bolster, it'll be like hugging me to sleep everyday!" Then Xiao Gui was on the side laughing, saying, "She'll be upset like that! You called her your little girlfriend earlier, and now you're calling her 'mei mei [little girl/sister]'."

Happily Becomes a Dance Pole - Plays Piano for Fan

There was also another segment where the fans had to answer questions after observing a video clip, there were 3 lucky fans that got to take a picture with Show and dance with him. Show had the fan be a dance pole, and Show {sort of} did a sexy dance for them, making all the other fans envious. At the end, Show put his arms around a fan, and played the piano for her, making the fan who was encircled by Show very shy.

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay! Empty Re: [06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay!

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:32 pm

he's so sexy in white! <3
i'm guessing they were filming for his dvd release!? i can't wait for this episode! so cuteee <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay! Empty Re: [06/20/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Electrifying-ly Proposes, 10 Year Old Happily Says Okay!

Post by babyho123 Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:36 pm

aw so cute

babyho123

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:39 pm

is it today episode??..oh my god...gotta watch it now too.......if i was that girl..i will be like " definitely YES"...lucky little mei mei!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by ohretro Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 pm

WHOO...can't wait for his fun fun fair! THOSE ARE THE BEST!
Killer_Smile It's not today's episode...today was Genie Zhuo, haha.
Aww, he's so cute...with that little girl...ahh.
ohretro
ohretro
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1997

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Which episode it is?
Aw,wanna see wanna see!
See him n d'lucky mei mei..
Hahaha
D' mei mei is realy2 lucky,
I also will say ok! if show ask me 2 marry him..
Of course laaa..
Hahaha..
(jz keep dreaming gandes!hw stupid r u?hw dare u imagine dat show will ask u like dat?)
D'mei mei also so cute..
Lucky..lucky..lucky..!!
>o<
Mr.Right Mr.White
Love u Show!
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:35 am

ahah they are terribly cute together!!!!!!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:53 am

"Mei Mei [Little Sister/Girl], when you grow up, would you marry me?" Then the little girl immediately replied very happily, "Okay!"
AAA SO CUTE!!!!
SHOW IS THE CUTIES GUY IN THE WORLD!!
omgomg it it todays episode right?? today it is 20 june!!!!^^
i hv to watch it.. but not out yet... ''fanyyyyuploadfast!!! i can't wait
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:03 pm

awwww the fans are so lucky.

the episode broadcasted already??
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:44 pm

gandezt: This is the fan fair that he recorded on the 18th..should be broadcasted next week or the week after.

HEHE, dont we all wish we're 10, and we went on BFB?! lol, the lito girl is soo cuteeee^_^ I think Mr. Luo's loving kids..LOL, go have one yourself dumbo! lol.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:58 am

so sweet of him, maybe he misses to have a sibling most specially sister
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnya Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:07 am

omg
i am waiting for up coming show's drama "basketball fire"
i really" want to see that.

Laughing

yunnya

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 am

wah! so adorable!!! x]
if only i could skip back 5 years T-T
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:56 am

Hix...I will definitely watch this ep...
That mei mei looks so kawaii...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm

LOL~
1 year?? I'll die if it takes this long....
To us it really feels like forever right??
Ahh~ can't wait!!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 pm

if not mistaken, it will air the day before his DVD is released :]

so no worries Smile just sit tight..!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down