Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters

+8
Shumgie
archie1804
freya1507
Felicitationx3
stuipid445
littlecutekitty
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
12 posters

Go down

[01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters Empty [01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:14 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-end Parties Become Pranksters ; Hose On Heads Drinking Bitter Tea ; Lipstick Drawn On Nose

01/24/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The night before the last, Mars Entertainment and Gold Typhoon both held their year-end parties, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo had to attend both of them. He happily became the "money distributing kid," giving $330,000 out in one night, indeed he's got the demeanor of a "main guy!"

Show Wishes to Fend Off "Little Men"

The night before the last, Jolin, Show, Stanley, Rainie, Energy and other Mars Entertainment's celebrities were gathered together at Cashbox Karaoke holding their year-end party. Jolin was finely dressed attending the party, seemingly in a good mood, she was asked how much red envelop money she had packed for her mother? She answered, "My mom handles all my money!" And when Show was asked what his biggest wish for the new year was, he yelled loudly "Little men go away!" And if he and Jay Chou had disputes? He said, "No."
[note : "Little Men" is a phrase in Mandarin which refers to a person or persons that interfere with a person's life.]

Stanley Huang Gives Money and Pranks

Before the year-end party, Energy's Shu Wei and Kunda led in first. The two of them carried 2 cases of beer in, ready big fest of intoxication. And Ah Di, who cares deeply for his daughter, generously brought both his wife and daughter. Stanley Huang arrived in a tax, and when he was asked if he had any new year's resolutions, he coolly said, "No."

Jolin and Show were very generous, each donating $150,000 for prize drawings. Rainie Yang and Stanley Huang both donated $100,000 each. Energy and Ou Han Sheng also donated $50,000 each, and Terri Kwan also donated $30,000. Before the staff drew for prizes, they had to first pass a cruel challenge. The artists all thought long and hard for a "Pranking War" game.

Stanley Huang took out hose and put them on a staff member's head and then forced them to drink bitter tea with the nylons on. Show took a lipstick, stood behind a staff member, and slathered it onto their face, just marring them with the lipstick, and accidentally stuck the lipstick up their nostrils. These two were just dishing out crazy things, proclaiming them the "2 Big Devils."

Star Line-up Karaoke and Dancing

With the year-end party held at a karaoke place, the artists were all itching to perform. Show sang Stanley's "Yin Lang," singing it in front of the original singer and was showing off his dancing. Stanley then jumped up on the spot and requested "Yin Lang" once more and battled with Show.

When the atmosphere was heating up, Show grabbed Jolin and sang "Zhen Ming Tian Zi," heating up the atmosphere to explosive limits. Stanley also grabbed Terri and sang "Da Fen Shu." The two kings were up and battling each other, crazily horsing around, letting the staff sit back and watch the show.
That night, Show was the "money distributing kid," besides donating $150,000 to Mars, as Golden Typhoon's "main guy," he also threw in $180,000 for the staff over there. For good luck, Elva Hsiao donated $168,000.

Source : Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters Empty Re: [01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters

Post by vickie Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:40 pm

mwah mwah mwah*
i love you stina jie! SO FAST:D
MAN, i WISH, just WISH GTV went there and film the whole thing!!
i REALLY wanna see them have fun and everything.
Show should be rewarded for being generous, cuz its not only donating. LOL, he had other red packets too!! [and 3 local Stage store] (yet his wallet is still in perfect shape)

that dorky kid..is messing with ppl again XD

why cant our CNY/LNY be just as fun?
why cant schools have year-end parties too?
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters Empty Re: [01/24/2009 - Liberty Times] Show Lo , Stanley Huang : Year-End Parties, Become Pranksters

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:16 am

LOL, i'd love to see a vid of this XD Stanley and Show are freakin hilarious already, and together..is just..unbelievable XP i wish i was there haha~

Show said that for the "Mei You Ni" MV, he invited Terri and that male model dude to be the main characters, and they ended up together..i wonder if they still are XP
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:25 am

OH MY GOD!! it sounds fun!
wish they could have videos on these..
then we can see how crazy are they !
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:40 am

Stanley Huang and Show are golden duos. These two are always sooo funny together! Remember the Youtube video from a few years ago? (ft xiaogui and jolin)? :] hehehehe

Our schools are all white washed, we don't really celebrate Chinese New Year. Too bad cause it is one of my fav holidays! :] Red envelopes are the sh!t! Cool
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 am

thanks stina for the translation

wow this sounds like a lot of fun
and i can guess why they better dont want to have this parties filmed ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 am

ha3... i really want to see the video, if any.
gosh, the year end parties are HOT!! the artist was giving red packets for staff but i wonder if the company also give red packets to them??
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Shumgie Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 am

awww i so want to watch the part where they sing >.< hehehe
thx stina <3<3
Shumgie
Shumgie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post by joolienguyen Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:36 am

wow sounded so fun!
wished i was there.
is there any video clips of this ;O.
i really wanna see it (:
joolienguyen
joolienguyen
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 250

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:57 am

i wanna see it tooo!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
their CNY celebration so fun.
Thanks!
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 am

urghh they always sound like they have fun parties.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:16 am

their company nite is always like so so fun!!!!!
so good if can be the staff.......
so interesting...
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down