Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls

+6
gandezt
stuipid445
chinesegiirl93
owhmaigawd
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls Empty [06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls

06/27/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo revealed that he has too much work, so he was only able to meet a girl that he was interested in only once in half a year, so their relationship ended but on good terms. So now his first criterion for a significant other is to be able to accept his work.

Self-exploited : So Busy and Dropped An "Out of the Circle" Relationship

Show, who is soon to release a concert
DVD, had taped an episode of his show GTV's "100% Entertainment," where clips of the DVD was exclusively previewed. This episode will air on the 10th of next month. Besides good friend Wesley's revealing of Show's secrets that Show likes meaty girls, Show also admitted to like girls that are a little more meaty, "Because I like to hug, and that meaty feeling is like happiness for me."

Show revealed that love is something that you can't lack. He loves and he hates. In the DVD he revealed, he "had someone he liked, but only met once in half a year. The happiness she wanted wasn't this way," Show regretfully said. The girl was not a part of the "Showbiz circle." She was meaty and her eyes were big, but because he had too much work, and had no time to meet with her, in the end, the relationship just slowly faded. So now his first criterion for a girlfriend is to ask her whether or not she'd be able to accept his busy work schedule.

Concert DVD : Sun De Rong Breaks The Ice and Gives Best Regards

Show and ex-manager Sun De Rong, due to a contract conflict 7 years ago, have had a rocky relationship. But this time, Sun De Rong very generously provided Show's documented videos during "Four Heavenly Kings," to put into the concert DVD, which also broke the ice between the two. Sun De Rong expressed that whether Show was in the "Four Heavenly Kings" or in "Romeo," he was always the most diligent one, and just to practice dancing, he practice 3 days and 3 nights without sleeping. But during the benchmark, he'd always lose to OuDi, this also became one of the reasons why the two didn't get along.

A few months ago, Sun De Rong was determined to let go of the grudge he had with Show, and had orginally planned to eat with him, but they both were busy, "I can see his years of hard work, the situation is history,
and I don't want to have to take the hatred with me into the coffin!" Show also expressed his gratitude towards Sun De Rong and his help, proving that the two have already cleared things up with each other.

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls Empty Re: [06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls

Post by vickie Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 am

sigh* there goes his love relationship...-__-" i seriously think he needs time for a gf. rawr. he should pick one of his fans XDDD (ok, im dreaming!) but at least we understand .....cuz we're FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away from him XD
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls Empty Re: [06/27/2008 - Liberty Times] Show Lo Embraces Happiness - Head Over Heels For Meaty Girls

Post by owhmaigawd Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:38 am

i heard he already has a girlfriend now... he's always wearing a ring on bai fen bai!
owhmaigawd
owhmaigawd
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:05 am

ya he said that...
But still not sure if it is true or if he just kidding with the ring thang..*
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:01 am

Maybe the Sun De Rong wanna patch up with SHOW because he is now sooooooooooooooooooooo famous and wan to become friends with him...
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 am

ahh..
hope he'll get the best gf 4 him..
whatever she looks like, n whoever she is, we will always support them, i mean, show n his gf..
hohoho..
but dun make a secret wit us please..
tell us if u realy already has a gf..
we will always hapy 4 u..
though i will broken heart 2 beside hapy..
hahhhahah..

ah!
he looks so handsome at dat pic..
>o<
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:45 am

hahhahahha................sori girlz i gt the very edge im chubby. Y all chinese guy likes chubby "meaty" gils. My first bf is half chinese and he said once that he loves me because im huggable. duhhhhhhhhh Embarassed
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Poor girl~
I think it is almost impossible for a girl to secretly be someone's girlfriend and yet not able to do things like other normal couple~
It's hard i guess..
Ooh! Chubbby grils,,,,
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 pm

i want to see how Sun De Rong looks likeXDD
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 pm

sung de wong said that OuDi and Show didn't not get along because during the benchmark Show always lost to OuDi? =S i'm not really understanding that line =S i thought Show and OuDi were best buds..or is sung de wong trying to stir things up again..

and obviously, de wong is only patching things up because Show is this famous =)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Vig22 Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 pm

if only there were more guys like Show..liking chubby girls....he so sweet..i don t think i can deal with him having a girlfriend i d cry but ..if he really loves her and she loves him then i will be so happy for him because he deserves the best !!! I love you
Vig22
Vig22
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down