Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights

+14
littlecutekitty
Felicitationx3
jhesa43
missfangirl
Jazz
chinesegiirl93
JuiceBox
jozefoo
Tonya
ammer_sweet
gandezt
vickie
kprincess
o_ost1nao_o
18 posters

Go down

[08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights Empty [08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:32 pm

*Do Not Repost/Reuse Without Prior Permission*
Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights

08/09/2008

Coco Chiang, Tracy Chou and Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo played provocatively, kissing, chest-touching, everything, they kept touching Show's sensitive areas making him scream it unbearable!

Coco Chiang Chases Guy, Hot Appeal

Earlier, Coco, Tracy and Bayu went on GTV’s “100% Entertainment” to promote “Hot Shot.” The production and especially set Love 100% episode for the “Yuan Da Ying’s” actor Show Lo. The three of them and Show came into close contact, and he had to choose an ideal lover. Little did they know that the came would become so provocative, making everyone very shy.

The first part was to use their mouths for oil absorption sheet transfer. Coco had put on lots lip gloss and was sticky, so she sweetly asked Show to help her put it on. Tracy just stood there and was afraid to move at all, and Show was the one that kept passing on. The guest host Iris was on the side laughing and said, “You have to move! Don’t just stand there!”

Afterwards the 3 of them drew cards and chose different parts of Show’s body to massage. Coco drew out to massage his thigh. She immediately knelt down for service, and then used a Thai accent and asked, “Comfortable?” Suddenly there was sensual music put on, and Coco massaged higher and higher, and suddenly reached Show’s sensitive area, where Show kept making “Woo~~~Eee~~” noises, saying that he almost couldn’t withstand it.

The Shy Tracy, Suit Show’s Taste

Tracy’s was to massage an even more awkward place “chest area.” But she was shy, so only used her finger tips and lightly pushed. But still made Show very excited, having him say “A Mi Tuo Fo” and comically said that she seemed like she poked his nipple so his whole body stiffened.

In the end, in Coco’s love confession to Show, she said, “I don’t just want to be your coach, I’m sure you felt that when I was massaging you just now!” Even though Show had to make a hard decision, he still ended up choosing the one he admires in the drama, Tracy Chou.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Coco Chiang and Tracy Chou massage, making Show very excited.]

Source: Liberty Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights Empty Re: [08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights

Post by kprincess Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:47 pm

WOW~
I can't wait for this episode~
It's gonna be fun seeing Yuan Da Ying and Show's personality collide..LOL
CoCo is really daring..touching is sensitive area..:p
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

[08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights Empty Re: [08/09/2008 - Liberty Times] Two Girls Fighting To Be Chosen, Show Lo's Flame Lights

Post by vickie Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 pm

HEHE. I can't wait for this episode;) lol.

“Woo~~~Eee~~” <--those noises coming from Show's mouth wont sound nice-_____-" LOL, all fans will THINK wrong OBVIOUSLY. look at the way he's HOLDING IT IN. aii yorr...Show...
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Wew..
Im also cant wait 4 this episode..
When it will be aired??
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:45 pm

It sounds very fun
I have to watch it.
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:33 am

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want watch it!!!!!
it will be aired this week??
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:10 am

can't wait for this episode...so long didnt watch Love 100% adi
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 am

LOL! That's funny xD

Show's so cute, can't wait for this ep! Cool
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:20 am

wao
I cant wait till this
episode will air!!!!!!!!!
^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:57 am

This episode is going to be a lot of fun!!
^_^

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 am

OMG LOLLL! can't wait for this episode.

hmm but i wld think he will choose tracy over chiang yi even if they were not promoting hot shot. doesn't he like cute girls rather than hot ones? (but okay, he chose sui tang for his second lian ai bai fen bai so i'm not sure also. hahaha.)
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 pm

When? What time and channel? i cant wait to watch that also?

is there a you tube or todouko link where we can watch that episode?
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Show face is soooo funny, haha, who wouldn't want to go for his sensitive part ^_^ know what I mean?~ hahahah ^0^
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Felicitationx3 wrote:Show face is soooo funny, haha, who wouldn't want to go for his sensitive part ^_^ know what I mean?~ hahahah ^0^

hahahah..funny! i know what you mean!
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm

haha, i love Show's face in that pic XD he sure is enjoying it, but he's trying not to show it XD

i cannot wait for this episode. but i don't like how they gave out the answer at the end of the article lol. who's bayu?
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by tooswt Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 am

has anyone found this ep? i cant find it

tooswt

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mylooove Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:10 am

whoa that's a dirty move, girls! omg LMAO

mylooove
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 am

where can i find it on youtube?
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by xandrian08 Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:55 am

where can i watch this epidose?
xandrian08
xandrian08
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down