Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas

+5
claudz4lyf
lian22show
yu_chun_shan
lzxslxz123
lollipopbbt<3show
9 posters

Go down

[04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas  Empty [04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:13 am

The singer turned up in funky sleepwear at his fan club’s fifth anniversary party

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Luo celebrated the fifth anniversary of his fan club S.F.C (Show Fans Club) with a pajama party in Taiwan yesterday. The 33-year-old wore a long, leopard print top and similarly patterned tights, complete with pink Hello Kitty bedroom slippers and socks.

He revealed that he had worn the same outfit the previous night and had walked the streets with his two similarly dressed Party Boys friends. They also added hair bands and wigs to ‘complete’ their outfit and laughed that they had stunned quite a number of passers-by and store assistants.

Show quipped that he had gone into a convenience store, where he asked, “Where’s my cutout figure?” The puzzled sales assistant had asked who he was. Show, then angrily said, “I’m Show Luo!”

He joked, “I’m a little sore that I wasn’t recognised despite my outfit.”

At the fan party, he interacted with his fans and even gave one of his performance outfits to a lucky girl who caught a bouquet which he threw into the crowd. He expressed that he was very touched that his fan club has grown from 5,000 to 35,000 members since it was started.

He shared, “(I hope) I can have a mini concert (for my fans in future) – it should be fun because only fans will be allowed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas  Empty Re: [04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas

Post by lzxslxz123 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 am

OMG SO CUTE! <3 Thanks for sharing.
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

[04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas  Empty Re: [04/09/12 Xin MSN]Show Luo unrecognisable in his leopard print pajamas

Post by yu_chun_shan Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:36 am

he really wants to be recognized... lol Very Happy
how i would love to see him walking in the streets wearing that... hehehe Very Happy
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by lian22show Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 pm

SHOW is very cute & so caring in his own ways. :-)

His SFC Family is gettinh bigger bcoz he care about his fans... He truly appreciate those who really supports him.

Only very few artist will spend time to interact with their fans... That's why SHOW is different coz he loves his SFC members... He can act in his childish ways...be naughty... willing to be laughed at during the event... He always amazed us!

With leopard pajama prints & hello kitty... He's so funny... Love starin at him! Lolz
lian22show
lian22show
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by claudz4lyf Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 am

Hope it will be true soon ~~

Go, go, go, SHOW!!!
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by asdfbongie Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:24 pm

OMGGG. show you are just adorable!!
asdfbongie
asdfbongie

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 am

Hope I was there too.. bounce the fan who caught the bouquet was very lucky to receive one of Show's performance outfit. Razz Show is really relax out there with his fans. Smile
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile1234 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

LOL, that's the charming and funny Show....
I feel a bit sorry for that convenience store assistant...people don't usually strut into the store in leopard PJs, asking for there "cutout figure".
Anyhow, it warms my heart how sincerely Show treats his fans... Smile
Smile1234
Smile1234
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by missmixuer Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:48 am

Hello Kitty slippers..I wonder where he got them...Jolin perhaps Laughing
missmixuer
missmixuer
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down