Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer

+2
yu_chun_shan
lollipopbbt<3show
6 posters

Go down

[22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer  Empty [22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer

Post by lollipopbbt<3show Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) arrived at Hong Kong yesterday for the press conference of next January's Hung Hom concert, the popular Xiao Zhu announced that he has added another concert, totaling up to four, he also expressed thay he invited a very amazing secret guest, but he will not deliberately invite Anthony Wong, who he had previously been in trouble with to watch.

Asia's Dancing King, Show Luo will once again hold a concert next January at Hung Hom Coliseum. Yesterday, he announced at the "Show Luo < Over the Limit > World Tour - Hong Kong Stop" press conference that he will add another concert on the 21st, having four performances in total, Xiao Zhu said: "I know that there are a lot of Cantonese singers holding 10 concerts, I want to experience it too, it will be best to break the Hung Hom record!" He also said that if the tickets sell very well then they can follow Taiwan's practices and hold concerts during the afternoon and night! The organizers had also especially give Xiao Zhu a leopard print bicycle, hoping it can help him be physically fit.

This time however, Xiao Zhu will only have three sides open for the stage, he laughed: "Three sides are easier to tend to, we were very busy last year because of the four sided stage, even my butt had to work hard because the audience kept on staring at it" He is also not willing to show a lot of muscle, he said: "I am not this kind of type, I will only show a little bit, I won't take off everything, after seeing there's not much to see!" On the other hand, at his Taiwan concert, he will be challenging to rise up 4 meters high then drop in a second, he said: "I don't know if this is allowed at Hung Hom but I hope this performance  can be brought to Hong Kong."

This time, Xiao Zhu made it clear that he will not invite his rumored girlfriend, Rainie Yang as a guest: "I invited a very amazing male guest, he is my idol, from my impression, he has not been others' guest!" Asked if he will invite Anthony Wong to come appreciate, he said: "If he has time then that is good, but I don't want to deliberately call and I dont have his number as well. (Use Weibo to invite him?) "That, I hope to make more good projects. (Afraid that fans will get mad at him?) "No, my fans are very polite and obedient!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translated by: lollipopbbt<3show @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: Wen Hui Bao

lollipopbbt<3show
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 1723

Back to top Go down

[22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer  Empty Re: [22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer

Post by yu_chun_shan Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:06 am

his butt was working very hard last time... hahahaha
"I am not this kind of type, I will only show a little bit, I won't take off everything, after seeing there's not much to see!" -- oh, but there is so much to see, show... hahahaha Very Happy wonder who his guests will be this time... >_<
yu_chun_shan
yu_chun_shan
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

[22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer  Empty Re: [22/11/12 WenHuiBao] Concert at Hung Hom next year, Xiao Zhu invites Anthony Wong to cheer

Post by claudz4lyf Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:08 am

Did Show had a surprise guest(s) on a HK stop??? Hmm.. I'll find out~~
claudz4lyf
claudz4lyf
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by beanpi96 Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am

I wonder who his guess will be?
His idol? Is Aaron Kwok? haha~~
Looking forward the concert
beanpi96
beanpi96

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by lzxslxz123 Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 am

Hmmmm. Smile Who's the guest? Sounds so intriguing haha.

Anyway, Jia you to Show! ;D
lzxslxz123
lzxslxz123
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1363

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Ordoñez Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:00 am

ohhh~~ to bad cause i'm too much excited to see his body. LOL~ i think we will wait until another lifetime... never mind. btw, still wondering who his guest will be... wishing him all the success this coming year. you can do it Show!
Alyssa Ordoñez
Alyssa Ordoñez
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down