Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss

+9
chinesegiirl93
Jazz
gandezt
vickie
Tonya
kprincess
traciebo0ox3
blissfulting
o_ost1nao_o
13 posters

Go down

Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss Empty Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:46 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*

Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss

07/11/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At Show “Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]” Lo’s new album (dvd) press conference, he started out as a detective and then a wuss. He sniffed out that his record company had invited Lo Mama to come support him, so the sharp, eagle-eyed Show scouted out the entire venue, until his mother came directly on stage. At that point he acted as if he had solved a case, with a proud expression. But as soon as mom asked for a kiss, ‘tonsil hockey,’ Show shied up, and finally puckered for the kiss, satisfying ol’ mom’s request!

In the 《Cruel Stage》Concert DVD, it documents Show’s concert from last year, with video cuts of the mother-son loving hug, and also recorded Lo Baba’s will.

《Cruel Stage》Concert DVD – A Must-Cry

When Show was watching the DVD in the comfort of his own home, Show watched 4 times, and cried 4 times. Especially the last time he watched it, he had broken down and cried, because his father had missed both of his concerts at the Dome Arena. He revealed that when he was reading his father’s will, he was worried that his father would see his face, eyes filled with tears, so he stood on the wall behind the hospital bed, not letting his father see his face.

Jokingly Hits Mom, Massages To Get Out Of Trouble

Before, he had hidden the will in the corner of his house somewhere, only until his mom flipped through the house and found it. Even though it was recorded into a video, but whenever he sees things related to it, every time he looks at it, he is heart wrenched.

Now, Show is most wary of his mother’s health and security – as long as his mother requests, he agrees to all of them. The funny thing is, Lo Mama was backstage and heard Show saying that he was going to hit his mother, so as soon as she stepped on stage, she called him “un-filial,” and Show mischievously answered, first complaining to the record company “You guys are horrible!” He then turn around and lifted a fist to give his mom a back massage, where then Lo Mama expressed, “I’m happy now!” and explained that this was his way of coyly getting his way out of things.

In Retrospect, Entertainment Career Is All Heartrending

Looking back on his entertainment career, Show pointed out how he used to be on variety shows getting pies thrown at, or get whacked in the head with an octopus, but he really hadn't wanted to, but because his debts had forced him into that, he closed his eyes and dove in to make a living. He revealed that 6 years ago, due to contracts that he was bound to, he was once in a debt of $27 million.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss Empty Re: Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss

Post by blissfulting Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 pm

woww I never knew he was THAT much in debt...poor Xiao Zhu. the good thing is he's learned so much from it so maybe it can be looked at as a blessing rather than a curse. i feel bad for him, but i'm happy he's so successful nowadays. he won't have to do those stupid things on variety shows anymore! gahhh this makes me want to cry again...

thanks for translating, stina!
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss Empty Re: Mama Kisses : Show Lo is Shy, Puckers Up For a Kiss

Post by traciebo0ox3 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 pm

awww show and his moms relationship is so close and sweet. they are so cute haha. i wissh i had a cool mom like show..its soo sad how he was in debt and had to do all those things even tho he didnt want to, but hey look at him now ;D its all worth it =] i saw the clip of him gettin hit by an octopusss, he looked happy and had a smile on his face, i guess no matter wat he alwaiis has a smile on his face and not letting ppl noe hes sad. its so sad how his dad never saw his concerts =[
love show!! support him<3
traciebo0ox3
traciebo0ox3
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Show is still acting like a kid around his mum~ so cute..
He's one artist who is not fake at all and show his genuine self.. Except for his sufferings and unhappiness.. tt's what make us worry abt him.. :p
He take things in the positive light and never negatively~

It's really rare to see a child with such close terms with their parent in this society~ i'm glad Show maintained this good virtue~
He's indeed a filial child!
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:47 pm

I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and when they kiss..... ahaha!!!!!
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:38 pm

i loved it...when Luo Ma sed he was 'un-filial" cuz he sed he was gonna hit his mother. LOL....they're such a great mother-and-son pair. KAKAKA, i loved it when Show was like Why am I sweating so much...and Luo Ma was like Wat are you nervous about? LMAOO. awesome=]

YESH:D Show's climbing up up up up up! rawr....no more debt..hes more like EARNING $. HAHHAHHAHA (give us SOME:D)
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:36 am

X°°°°D right right!!! XD
It would be great if xiao zhu' dad was here....
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:14 am

ah,
They r d'best fam i ever seen..
I love wen they r 2gether..

Omg i miz Lo Baba so much..
T_T
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:58 am

He's really close with his mom!!
As I remember, I never kiss my mom even on her cheeks...

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:49 am

Awww!!!! So cute^^~~
I have never seen a guy like xiao zhu!
JIA yOU xiaozhueee!!!!!!!^^
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmk92 Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 am

JIAYOU LUO ZHI XIANG!!!
Lmk92
Lmk92
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Oh gosh. This is soooo sad. I am bound to cry after I receive the DVD huh. Lets not post the Youtube version and advertise the real thing. I mean, he worked so hard all his life to get to where he is right now. Luo Mama has always been so supportive. Razz I would be so happy if I can talk to him one of these days! ~ ~ ~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:58 am

He makes me want to cry. I want to watch the DVD but I don't know when i gonna get it
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:57 am

i only watch certain parts of the dvd for the variety shows... and some parts really sad... but all his hard works pay for his success now.. Jia You ! xiao Chu! We will always support you!
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down