Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls

+4
jhesa43
missfangirl
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
8 posters

Go down

[12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls Empty [12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:58 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls

12/25/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: For filming of the music video, Show (right) and Alice kissed this way and kissed that way more than a hundred times.]

For a music video filming, Show Lo passionately kisses Jay Chou's rumored girlfriend Alice Tzeng many times. Jolin got a preview of it and after watching it, she immediately called Show, but he didn't pick up.

The second hit from "Trendy Man" is "Gao Xiao," which is a little like a portrayal of Show ; lifting his comedic profession mask, he actually has a passionate side. This music video had invide "Pres. Jay's Girl" Alice Tzeng for a collaboration. The two of them had worked together the whole year on a shampoo commercial, but the "limits" were just hair touching, forehead kissing, until this music video, where they finally really click. They kiss passionately hundreds of times. Will the two "Love With A Hundred Kisses?" Show answered repeatedly, "You're kidding."

Jolin Tsai, who's always the victim of Show's humor, had the first preview of his music video two nights ago at Show's manager, Kini Hsu's party. After seeing the hundreds of kisses, she immediately called Show to make fun of him, but no one answered. Then Kini called and Show picked up. Jolin then snatched the phone away and jokingly complained, "Why don't you pick up my calls?" Show said, "Aiyo, just afraid that you'd think that it filmed me too handsomely, and you'd express your love to me."

This music video was filmed at dawn in Shimen Ting. Show and Alice tug at each other, screaming and kissing. The two of them were lost in their own world, crying until they couldn't control themselves. Sweetness, argument, making up, happiness - four different types of kissing. Show's first on-screen kiss was in a movie "Expect a Miracle," given to Ye An Ting, but it was all cut out. When filming "Corner with Love," he and Barbie Hsu only pecked on the lips. This time it was a passionate kiss. He also thoughtfully prepared lots of chewing gum.

Source : UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls Empty Re: [12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls

Post by vickie Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:05 pm

first spot.
sitting here again XD

haha, i thought he sed hes gonna eat pizza before kiss..
nah, a pro ma...he gotta eat gum XD
he looks like SUCH a good kisser.
yeah, you can show that off too,Show!

but really, the MV was a good one.
i wonder wat ppl thought wen they saw them out on the streets, arguing one min and kissing the next !
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls Empty Re: [12/25/2008 - UDN] Show Lo Kisses Alice Tzeng Passionately , Avoids Jolin's Urgent Calls

Post by missfangirl Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:42 pm

how do you know the mv was good? you mean its out already?! LOL. i'm a little slow here.

after seeing the video that someone posted, this clip of him in Ping Guo Yao Yi Kou, kissing with that Shancai's friend, I DO NOT DOUBT HIS KISSING ABILITIES.

LOL.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 am

hahahaah...yeah! SHOW kissing ability is really really great.. He is really a good kisser!!! that gurl is really lucky.. hahaha
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 am

LMAO. mfg: you're always slow. hahaha

that's the cutest kiss ever.
and he finally got a chance to show how good he really is at kissing. LOL
looks like he was all prepared for the kiss.
no doubt he's really a pro.

sigh. sometimes i really do hate the media.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:29 am

me too. they are all exxagg...Hope SHOW will overcome all rumors that he is getting right now. I know SHOW is strong...chayo! Smile

That's part of growing up.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:02 am

missfangirl wrote:
after seeing the video that someone posted, this clip of him in Ping Guo Yao Yi Kou, kissing with that Shancai's friend, I DO NOT DOUBT HIS KISSING ABILITIES.

LOL.

ROFL! But I totally agree!
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:14 pm

missfangirl wrote:

LOL.

i totally agree with what u say...the ping guo yao yi kou was a shock to me when i see videos...
He is really good at it... =P
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by trizi2z Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:26 am

lol.. they kissing a hundred times,,,,????????? so jealousssss,,,
trizi2z
trizi2z
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down