Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed

5 posters

Go down

[03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed Empty [03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed

Post by o_ost1nao_o Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:57 pm

Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed
*Logos All Over His Body[aka Endorsements], Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids [Logos] Until Inflamed*

03/25/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Yesterday, Show was on the streets of Taipei city filming a commercial.]

Show "Xiao Zhu[Little Pig]" Lo has endless endorsements, which gives Lin He Long, director of GTV's idol drama "Hot Shot," a headache. Every time Show is filmed, there cannot be logos of any sort of company in the vicinity of the shot, so Director Lin He Long couldn't help but complain to Show, "You should just go film ancient drama series, I dare you to be spokesperson for the forest!"

After Show had become a part of the Pepsi Superstars, yesterday he was outside the UDN tower filming a new commercial. He admitted that when Director Lin He long had to film shot of Show, it was a pain in the neck to have to avoid any company logos. His manager laughed bitterly, "I'm the one that's exhausted! I have to constantly stare at the monitor, or else if there were a mistake, we'd have to pay."

"Hot Shot" is almost done filming. Show said that filming the drama left his body tattered
with injuries. There was one time when he was suspended in wires for a basketball dunk where his had collided with the shooting board with his stomach. But he likes working with Lin He Long, even though this director is infamous for his bad temper, Show said, "What's there to be afraid of, just yell back at him, and then he'll laugh."
He anticipates for the filming to come to an end so he'd be able to go out of the country with his mother for a vacation, and revealed that he could be heading towards the big screens next.

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed Empty Re: [03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed

Post by Tonya Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 am

ohh!! finally a vacation fo or xiao zhu!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy or him^__^
About the filming,I'm so proud of him,he worked so hard..the drama will be a cool drama ...with him XD
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

[03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed Empty Re: [03/25/2008 - UDN] Logos All Over His Body, Show Lo's Filming Director Avoids Until Inflamed

Post by Gibberish. Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:49 am

"You should just go film ancient drama series, I dare you to be spokesperson for the forest!"

"What's there to be afraid of, just yell back at him, and then he'll laugh."

Seriously these two sentences cracked me up...a lot. Yeah maybe I'm crazy but oh well.

He could be heading towards big screens? ;D Work hard(and rest twice as hard! Kiddin', he's not me.) Show! Smile

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ..|dreeam|.. Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:54 pm

i love this article!

it was hilarious...and... Show is finally getting a vacation, with Luo Mama to Hawaii !! =)
..|dreeam|..
..|dreeam|..
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:11 am

HEHE, wat a cutie. LOLS.

I feel sorry for Xiao Shuang man, she has to keep her eyes on that monitor><" lol...and that director is such a funny guy..after all, Show's the only one that will talk bak to him! I swear that director likes Show:P
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down