Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend?

+12
diane25
ammer_sweet
shelovesshowx3
anne911
SlDn
Felicitationx3
bubblo
Pipster
Smartie
vickie
Killer_smile
o_ost1nao_o
16 posters

Go down

[12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend? Empty [12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend?

Post by o_ost1nao_o Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:38 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend?

12/25/2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[picture credits Sing Tao Net]

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo was spotted kissing and hugging on the streets with Alice Tzeng. At dawn, Show was on the streets of Shimen, tugging and pulling, passionately kissing with Alice Tzeng. The two of them were lost in their own worlds, crying with their faces drenched with tears. Show even admitted that he really took Alice as his girlfriend!

To Show, his collaboration this time with Alice is the actual, real challenge! Show jokingly said, "Before, I'd work with Miss Tzeng every three months for a commercial, and at most I'd touch her hair, kiss her hair, it's like an ambiguous on-screen couple for a year or so! This time I've finally had my dream come true! Ha! But today we'll be together for a day and then break up..., why must it be so cool like that! Ay....but I'm really thankful for her, especially making a trip back from Mainland China to film this music video for me!"

The first scene of the MV was set on the bed. Even though they just met up and had to do a sweet kissing scene on the bed, Show and Alice already "had lots of chemistry!" The director had first asked if they wanted to clear the studio, Show jokingly said, "Well you'll have to see first, how the script goes! If it's just kissing on the mouth, then you won't have to!" Also, the first scene, the two of them had to rub noses and kiss, Show kissed with smacking noises, where the crew felt a little awkward watching. Show explained, "It's because we've worked together many times, so we're not strangers. So, I can get into the role quickly!"

The most passionate scene was at 2 A.M., a couples make-up kiss. After a days of kissing contact, the chemistry between the two of them naturally increased! Show was teary-eyed in the first scene, kissing Alice so "passionately" that it made everyone shy! Afterward, they had to change angles, and then filmed it another 10 times, making Show and Alice cry until their eyes were completely red. Show expressed, "I'm a water faucet, Alice is Liu Hsueh Hua. Neither of us are afraid of crying scenes! We're only afraid that crying too much would leave us unable to face other people with our swollen eyes! At least the director got the part where my tears rolled out!" "But in seeing the scene, it looks awesome, later on, when I go karaoke-ing with friends, we'll have to choose this song to sing!"

During the filming of the crying scenes, Show had cried until he couldn't control his emotions. Show expressed, "When I filmed crying scenes before, I'd think of my grandpa that's passed away in order to get into character. But after my dad left and on top of my past experiences, I don't really think of these things anymore. Just getting myself into character or the lyrics[of the song] is enough. Also due to filming all day today with Miss Tzeng, I really made her my girlfriend, interacting sweetly, so after the last scene, even though it was the make-up kiss, as the Leo [star sign] I am, I'm possessive! So when I was thinking that it was the last scene and that Miss Tzeng was going to be someone else's girlfriend, I couldn't bear part with her a little!"

Alice Tzeng expressed, "To see Show dress up as a girl, I have to buy his album!" After the filming, the two of them built a stronger friendship, the both of them unanimously said, "Now we've filmed commercials and music videos together! Director Lin He Long! Hurry and have us film a drama!"

Source : NOW News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend? Empty Re: [12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend?

Post by Killer_smile Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:58 pm

oh my gosh...at first i thought its true that she is his girlfriend since the pix looks so so real!!!and yeah they sure do have a lot of chemistry together...i cant wait for the mv ...i am so jealous with her...huixxxxx she got to kiss him....oh my god...yeah if they are going to film a drama...that would be awesome!!thanks a lot for the news...
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend? Empty Re: [12/25/2008 - NOW News] Kissing Passionately On the Streets, Alice Tzeng is Show Lo's Girlfriend?

Post by vickie Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:16 pm

OH!! thats where the pic comes from.
i totally lost track-_-'

BUT YEAH. THE MV WAS WOAHS.
IT REALLY LOOK LIKE SUCTION CUPS.
OR OCTOPUS. OR WATEVER YOU SAY IT.
but it was acceptable. LOL.

kids younger than....hm.......15 shouldnt watch it?! LMAO

thanks stina jie for your fast translations!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartie Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Killer_smile: haha I thought she WAS his girlfriend too! I was like "WHAT? SHOW HAS A GIRLFRIEND? How come it's on the news??!! (cuz Show doesn't reveal his private life much) I seriously thought it was some stalker paparazzi.

THis picture already makes me swoon...the MV will be real intimate. wow

Is the MV out already? Im gonna go check
Smartie
Smartie
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 259

https://www.youtube.com/user/Smartiepup

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Wow look like couple! If she is his real girlfriend, i accept that. Coz she is really match him. Very pretty and cute.

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 pm

woos... wow... tht so sweet... non stop kissing scene for the whole MV? u have got to be kidding.. its a must watch MV...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:19 pm

I see Show with someone a lot younger and "hipper" lol, Maybe a bit shorter and more on the cute side. Its not like I don't like Alice or anything like that. Shes too pretty and model-y to match Show's personality (and Luo Mama's of course!)
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SlDn Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Which MV does this belong to?
SlDn
SlDn
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:11 am

Felicitationx3 wrote:I see Show with someone a lot younger and "hipper" lol, Maybe a bit shorter and more on the cute side. Its not like I don't like Alice or anything like that. Shes too pretty and model-y to match Show's personality (and Luo Mama's of course!)

HAHA, that description fit kids like us huh? LOL.
i know u want that spot. go JUMP for it!

Alice IS so pretty though, i have to agree;P
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 am

~The description of Show's perfect gf is only like EVERY girl on this planet (maybe besides the cute part) lol..... I'll have Luo Mama know that I am VERY outgoing ^-^

vickie wrote:
Felicitationx3 wrote:I see Show with someone a lot younger and "hipper" lol, Maybe a bit shorter and more on the cute side. Its not like I don't like Alice or anything like that. Shes too pretty and model-y to match Show's personality (and Luo Mama's of course!)

HAHA, that description fit kids like us huh? LOL.
i know u want that spot. go JUMP for it!

Alice IS so pretty though, i have to agree;P

You are best sister in law eva!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:30 am

is she the rejoice girl?
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:42 am

HAHAHAH!
smacking noises,
where the crew felt a little awkward watching.

anna911: yup she is the rejoice girl xD
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:14 am

SlDn wrote:Which MV does this belong to?

GaoXiao, the slow song

I like Alice..she's very pretty
and there're many kissed scenes omg! anyway I love it
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diane25 Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 am

why so much kissing scenes? is it really needed in the MV? hahaha...

alice is such a lucky girl. good thing, they developed a great chemistry.
diane25
diane25
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 662

http://dianebeintecinco.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hengzai Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:19 am

Where's the MV? x.x

Can anyone post it in youtube?
hengzai
hengzai
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:41 am

OMG... this is the MUST SEE MV of the year!

Alice is a pretty girl, not hearing her bad image (yet)..
hmm.. maybe Show really admire Alice (or maybe he like her a bit.. just a bit) to have her on his mv after rejoice colaboration..
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by SlDn Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:06 pm

ammer_sweet: Okay, thanks(:
SlDn
SlDn
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:17 pm

LOL, when i first saw the "kissing passionately on the streets" part, i was like.. :O:O NO WAY! but then i read her name, Alice..i was like, oh, PSH! it's just another collab XD
the mv is nice! <3 cuz Show never had any kissing scenes before hehe. he was close to a kiss scene in his mv of his last album, but now it's the real thing!! can't wait <3 =D
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by showstar Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:09 am

[31/12/2008 - My Paper]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haiyo ~ Why like that? I think we should give him our fullest support and appreciation to such good MV instead. silent

Last edited by showstar on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add source website.)
showstar
showstar
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 466

http://myadolescence.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down