Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng

+13
bubblo
archie1804
miakaloveshow
mzjennx33
vickie
blissfulting
ammer_sweet
freya1507
anne911
jhesa43
lonelygurl
littlecutekitty
karedace
17 posters

Go down

[2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng Empty [2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng

Post by karedace Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:31 am

Show Luo (Xiao Zhu) and "J Girl" Alice Tzeng are filming their third CF together. Xiao Zhu wants to snatch away Alice from Jay making her "Pig Girl", electrifying her with both eyes, his flirting finally succeeded and they kissed passionately.

Recently Xiao Zhu and Alice were in Thailand filming a new CF by the seaside for Rejoice. They were wearing matching white his-and-hers clothes and Alice complimented Xiao Zhu as being Prince Charming. In regards to being called "J Girl" when she was working with Jay Chou, this time working with Xiao Zhu for the third time, Alice lies asleep on Xiao Zhu's chest with him continously stroking her beautiful hair, he says, "The moment I fall in love with her long hair, I'll keep asking advertising companies to request for her, then she can be "Pig Girl"."

Secretly dating

The climax of the CF is the scene where the two kiss. At first Alice was very shy and in the end he played his last hilarious trump card and acted out their kiss but Alice didn't move. Finally, Xiao Zhu looked deep into Alice's eyes, flirting with his electrifying eyes and successfully, they kissed passionately. Afterwards, Alice complimented Xiao Zhu's eyes, saying they could speak, "When he looks at you with such tender affection, it's hard to resist his kiss."

Furthermore, there has been news in Taiwan released that before filming the CF in Thailand, Show had a 90-minute meeting at home with model Li Yu Fen and there have been rumours that the two have been dating for about a month.

Later, Xiao Zhu's manager explained, "They are just friends who were playing Mahjong together, celebrating the New Year." Since there were many people at his house, they had enough people, so the model didn't stay long.

Translated by catalie @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng Empty Re: [2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:37 am

i think..out of all the rumored gf, i think Selina is the best candidate, cuz she jokes and teases and disses with Show. But Alice, from the interviews looks like she's so like..collected and proper, very professional and all that, which to me is..not fake, but not as real as Selina either lol

I guess when you're getting closer and closer to the "age of marriage" more and more of this gossip will come about.

Xiao zhu, jia you, find your zhen ming tian nv <3
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

[2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng Empty Re: [2/5/2009-Oriental Daily] Show flirts with and teases Alice Tzeng

Post by lonelygurl Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:01 am

idk I believe he was with Selina. He should def find a girl for himself! I agree
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:01 am

hhhmmm....if SHOW is already dating with Alice, well that fine with me because they have already chemistry and they are already friends. I hope that our SHOW will be more choosy in choosing the right gurl so that it will last longer.. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anne911 Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:55 am

what is there in a mahjong games, that almost all the girlss that connected to SHOW should know how to play that game. Sad Evil or Very Mad
anne911
anne911
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 203

http://friendster.com/cassidyshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 am

kekeke thats funny now rumors with 2 gals this is always good ... when 2 then it looks a lot more like rumor as just with one ... hihihi ....

and they are all just friends ;-)

just in my opinion ... you can meet a girl and flirt .... does not have to be immediatly a serious fix relation ship... so it can be you are intressted in another girl too ... i would say its too soon to say who of the both is the winner ...
for my taste ... i would perfer alice ( this is the shampoo and MV girl right?)
for me she looks more interessting ... but we do not know what show is looking for maybe the watson girl covers more his present wishes ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:35 am

What? he recently came to Thailand..is it a new one?...i don't know about it...i just knew that now Show is in Thailand for filming Pepsi CF, not Rejoice
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

I don't mind if Show dates Alice. She was really likeable in "Secret" (Jay's movie) so I think I've become somewhat fond of her. She and Show do look like they have chemistry together, so it should be fine. sigh. Nevertheless, we know Show's choice will be very important to him and we as fans should do our best to support!
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 pm

haha, i believe he was with selina too:P {theres like evidence..like the SANTA CLAUS story:P OMG}

and i dont mind alice either. {better than tia ahem* sorry Show}
though we really cant interfere /should interfere with his choice. im just stating my opinion XD

this news is old..i believe....they're reporting it now cuz the commercial is gonna release sooN?!

Last edited by vickie on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

honestly ... idc who hes with .. just as long as they both like each other ^^ he SHOULD have a gf by now .... maybe even married for "normal people" haha i love the name "pig girl" Razz

its so natural for a guy to flirt >_>;;; reporters make thing sound so like OMG ITS THE BIGGEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN THE WORLDDDDD ...
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by miakaloveshow Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 pm

hahaha show luo rumors again with alice tzeng..so lucky girl i hope he find a good girl...that's fits his personality Embarassed
miakaloveshow
miakaloveshow
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1555

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 pm

haaa... alice & show had finished filming rejoice mv last year, yet the news come out now??

chn forum are crazy for this li yu fen girl. i prefer alice tough.
she's more pleasant looking and more -i use the word- polite.
coz i looked li yu fen's half nude photo; she's only wearing short jeans and posing like vivian hsu's pic => people are calling her "little vivian".
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:31 am

wow.. you go girl...!! if Alice is the one, I will definetly give a 100% to her... she's like so perfect for him...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:19 am

Vickie: what there is a Santa Claus story??? ahaha I didn't know about that. Recent fan that's why. lol Yes ia with you, this whole thing with Alice might just be to drum up publicity for the commercial.
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepig Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 am

what is CF?..
littlepig
littlepig
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 159

http://www.neekaemm.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:22 am

CF is a advertising clip ... a commercial ... a spot ^^
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:40 am

lonelygurl, the santa claus story is a story that show seldom told on variety show.
the story is about show take a costume of a santa claus waiting under his gf apt at xmas night. before, he and his gf promised to have a date that nite but show then told her that he couldn't come. the girl believe and when she got home, the santa claus (show) was passing gifts to people around. when his gf pass by, he gave her a special present, took off his fake beard a little so the girl could recognize her. the girl is very happy then Show take her to some place and they have a kiss.

but, vickie, is this story is about selina?
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:30 am

archie1804 wrote:lonelygurl, the santa claus story is a story that show seldom told on variety show.
the story is about show take a costume of a santa claus waiting under his gf apt at xmas night. before, he and his gf promised to have a date that nite but show then told her that he couldn't come. the girl believe and when she got home, the santa claus (show) was passing gifts to people around. when his gf pass by, he gave her a special present, took off his fake beard a little so the girl could recognize her. the girl is very happy then Show take her to some place and they have a kiss.

but, vickie, is this story is about selina?

ho ho yeah. cuz selina replied the same thing wen they asked her about her memorable xmas.
she sed....her boyfriend dressed up as a santa claus and gave her presents;P [i dont think everybodys gonna go dress up as santa claus...soooo HIGH possibility that yeahh, they have the same story]
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by alikoh Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:58 am

when did selina tell her santa story?
alikoh
alikoh
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:31 pm

I think selina suits him too Very Happy Sooo cute tgt. Very Happy

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 pm

WAH!? SERIOUS!? Selina told the exact same santa story?! :O:O when when!? and on which show?
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 am

vickie, really??? omg.. but Show said, this story proves that his ex gf isn't a star..
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelygurl Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:45 am

^^Thanks for elaborating on the Santa Claus story.

Show always contradicts himself though esp. when it comes to girls. Like that time when he said on 100% ent. that he has never cooked for a girl before (during Jolin looking for her mr. right) then Xiao S was like.. hinting that it wasn't true (I forgot how exactly it went down) that would he want her to expose him and then after Show gave her a pleading look she was like, "Yes he has never cooked for a girl before."
lonelygurl
lonelygurl
Super Fan
Super Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:51 am

alikoh wrote:when did selina tell her santa story?

at a radio program in HK! lmao. i heard it somewhere, but iono where.
but i guess i can look for it.

they asked her if it was her rumored bf..and she kinda paused and sed no.
and then ella was like OHH noo. it was her one of her upperclassmen:p
who knows. but...lol, as audience/viewers...we kinda can connect the two
dressing up as santa claus..hmmm....hmm..lol.
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Back to top Go down

Post by missfangirl Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:36 am

who is this model that is rumoured to be dating him? LOL i'm glad that he finally has some time to date. poor boy.
missfangirl
missfangirl
Fan Club Officer
Fan Club Officer

Number of posts : 531

http://pretzel-knot.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down