Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom

+13
Felicitationx3
jozefoo
JuiceBox
engin
kprincess
Jazz
cheese
keri1258
stuipid445
gandezt
vickie
Killer_smile
o_ost1nao_o
17 posters

Go down

[07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom Empty [07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:51 pm

*Do Not Repost/Use Elsewhere Without Prior Permission*
Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom

07/18/2008

"My mom doesn't like me buying things for her. She likes cash better, she can buy stuff herself."

Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo is going to turn 29 on the 30th of this month. Because of Chinese superstition of not celebrating a "9th" birthday, he won't be having a huge celebration this year, but he still feels that his birthday is "Mother's pain Day," so earlier he had given his mother $1 million for a new car, and then another $600,000 for a parking spot, for a "mother's pain day" present." Again, showing how money doesn't matter when it comes to filial piety.

Previously at this DVD celebratory press conference, he mentioned that his mother wanted to change a car, thus on the night of the 15th, reporters witnessed him accompanying his mother to a car dealership. Even though they didn't make their decision that night, but the next day Lo Mama happily carried her $1 million cash and bought a new car, officially bidding farewell to the car of 10 years, the first car that Show had given to her on a bank loan. As for what kind of car Lo Mama bought, Show was stern on not revealing it, "My mom said this way if I want to hide from the paparazzi, she could lend me her car."

Though the filial Show bought a new car for his mother, but he's afraid of riding with his mother. It's because when he was younger, he had been driven around by his mother before, "She drove a stick shift, and she got the gas confused with the brakes, and directly hit the car in front," so not he has a sort of lingering fear from that incident. His career has soared these couple of years, and he knows the good of having a mother around, so whether it's pocket money, or red pocket money, he has a "habit" of every stack being over $1 million. There was on time when he brought his mother out to eat at a barbecue in the East District, and spontaneously took out a thick stack of about a million dollars to give to his mother. Consequently, it made his mom worried that the money would get stolen while she was eating, nervous the entire time, making him laugh out loud. The filial Show will spontaneously give his mother presents, like with his first deposited salary, he took his parents to a photographer for a family portrait, spending $150,000. But he also revealed , "My mom doesn't like me buying things for her. She likes cash better, she can buy stuff herself."

Show's Monetary Mother Love
- Happy New Year : Every year [lunar new year], he gives mom about $1 - $2 million.
- Dinner surprise : Once, he brought his mother out to dinner, and handed over $1 million for her as pocket money
- Bringing Back Warmth of the Home : With $17 million, he pays off all of the past loans and buys back old home, letting mom live securely
- Thanking Mother's Pain : Before his 29th birthday, he spent $1.6 million for a new car and parking spot, thanking his mom for giving birth to him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption: Show (left) watches Mom discuss with friend/family about the car, his expression a little aloof.]

[caption: Car salesman explains some things to Show (left), but he doesn't seem to be focused]

[Lo Ma (Middle) opens car door, chatting with friends/family.]

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom Empty Re: [07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom

Post by Killer_smile Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:05 pm

what is this sweet son....there still on left on earth...lol....Lo Mama must be really happy and proud of her son...wow 17 millions to pay offf all the loans..why did his family has so much loan??...and he is paying all at once now...wow rich man!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

[07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom Empty Re: [07/18/2008 - Apple Daily] Show Lo's Birthday, Remember's Mother's Pain, Buys $1.6 Million Car For Mom

Post by vickie Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 pm

I was showing my mom this yesterday! LOLS. I was like, I wish I was THAT rich-__-" LOL. of course Show loves Luo Ma...APPLE DAILY FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD! LOL. That one reporter ALWAYS writes eww stuff...hehes.

EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW MUCH THE LUO FAMILY LOVES EACH OTHER:D
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 pm

He's realy a good son!
The best son i ever seen..
Oh..there still a ppl like him in this world..
Its touching..
T_T

haha
The 1st n 2nd pics r so cute..
He seems like he doesnt undrstand abt anythg there..
Jz like a little kid..
Cute!!
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by stuipid445 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:59 am

He sure is rich and fillial to his mama ~!!!!

Yup..The pictures are all very CUTE too. hahas . Btw, whats aloof ??
stuipid445
stuipid445
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by keri1258 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 am

Do i have to say this again? I think so. Very Happy I always thought these kind of guys only existed in movies/fairytale!! Luv him to death!
keri1258
keri1258
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 74

http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/keri1258

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:30 am

Yeah..
I thought it 2,
Only in a fairytale..
But thiz 1?
IN REAL LIFE!!
im not wonder why so many ppl want him bcme close wit him,n its obvious many girl want 2be his wife!
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by cheese Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:48 am

awww cute son ^_^
but dannng expensive car!! Very Happy

cheese

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:39 am

He's a great son...I'd laugh to my death if i had son like him...
I think there is only one in a million...^^

Jazz
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:54 am

Aww~
He's so sweet and considerate..
Luo MaMa is indeed fortunate to have a fillial son like him..
Show cares a lot about his loved ones not caring about the amount of money he have to spend to achieve that~ he's so generous..
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by engin Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:40 pm

he is so sweet, i want a son like him XD Luo mama is so lucky Very Happy
engin
engin
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by JuiceBox Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:15 am

aww~ so nice ^-^
He's a good son with and without money Very Happy

I love the first photo, Show looks so cute xD
JuiceBox
JuiceBox
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by jozefoo Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:27 pm

so rich la him.......
jozefoo
jozefoo
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 92

http://jozefoo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:48 pm

Siighh, all our mothers went through the 'pain' . . . . Razz aww, i want a car!
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by tvjunkiee Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:14 pm

awww show's the sweetest and most filial celebrity everrr!! Very Happy it's actually quite adorable how he thinks of his birthday as his "mother's pain day", even though technically it's true, haha.
too cute! <3
tvjunkiee
tvjunkiee
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by blissfulting Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 am

A million-dollar car? DANGGG. haha I think it's NT though, right? I wonder how much that is in US dollars...oh well, too lazy to look it up, lol.

Awww, you guys, we all know that Show is our Prince Charming...Bai Ma Wang Zhi...hehe. He's sooo freaking sweet and fillial, he makes me wish I were as fillial as he is Razz I don't know though, can ANYONE POSSIBLY be as awesome as him?? I think not...
blissfulting
blissfulting
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 676

http://blissfulting.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SiSi Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:49 am

He is so sweet and such a good son.

The first picture sooo cute lol!
SiSi
SiSi
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 pm

WOW! that's a huge money! How Thoughtful you are Show!

We love you.. we will support you forever.
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down