Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people

+4
masquerade
littlecutekitty
freya1507
karedace
8 posters

Go down

[12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people Empty [12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people

Post by karedace Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:48 am

Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people
Original title translations as by Initial E - "Show Luo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Show Lo (羅志祥) recently expressed that if his album sales can break 150,000 copies, he would dress up like a girl and dance. While promoting his album on the 10th, he was given a pair of black lace underwear. When he saw it, he said jokingly: “This pair is too small, I can’t wear it!” He said he would give it to his mother, letting her be sexier.

About his look as a girl, Show put a lot of effort into it, and he confirms that it will be very sexy, “As long as I don’t reveal anything I shouldn’t be revealing!” He emphasized that if he dresses up like a girl he would look very hot, and definitely would not scare people.

To rally for Show, his record company put a transparent advertisement outside the building, which said: “Are you ‘trendy’ today?” His fans protested that if they wore short skirts there, people would be able to see from below. Show said: “I’m very sorry that it has resulted in problems for my female fans, and we will change it soon. However winter is almost here, so I have to remind them to wear more clothes.”

Translated by Initial E @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: China Times

karedace
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

[12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people Empty Re: [12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people

Post by freya1507 Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:54 am

thanks for posting the news ...
hihi i also think he will give a beautiful girl ;-)

but i do not really get the last paragraph ...
how is beeing trendy conected to a short skirt ...and what does "ppl would be able to see from below" should it mean ppl can look under the short skirts ????
sorry but totally lost
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

[12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people Empty Re: [12/11/2008 - China Times] Show Lo has confidence dressing up as a girl; looks good and doesn’t scare people

Post by littlecutekitty Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:32 pm

freya1507 wrote:
how is beeing trendy conected to a short skirt ...and what does "ppl would be able to see from below" should it mean ppl can look under the short skirts ????
sorry but totally lost

the advertisement put outside of the building was actually written in black letters on a shiny piece of paper resembling a mirror. and since it was laid on the ground, the female fans who are crazy enough to wear skirts in this cold weather protested (i dunno if this was a joke or not -_-) that because of the shinyness of the paper, when they walk on it, you can see their underwear on the shiny sheet lol

hope that helped =)
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by masquerade Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 am

Show in dress..awaiting!
This album is something really unique. His mv is hawwwt!!
masquerade
masquerade
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 65

http://www.cul-desac.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:26 am

^.^ we also have confidence that YOU will wear FEMALE DRESS, Show!
we will make you do it ;p

hahaha.. but a outer skirt on Show's outfit makes him like a pro chef Wink
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer_sweet Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:35 am

I feel a bit bad when i see Show posts with that black underwear, so just look at his face.
i'm sure that we will see him dress up like a girl !
ammer_sweet
ammer_sweet
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 222

http://ammersweet.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicitationx3 Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:37 pm

LoL, I honestly think Show will be a pretty girl. He has an oval face and good facial structures and I think I may work. One problem, Show might look like a drag queen due to his clean-cut facial angles. lol I am so into this right now~
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by freya1507 Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:05 pm

littlecutekitty wrote:
freya1507 wrote:
sorry but totally lost

the advertisement put outside of the building was actually written in black letters on a shiny piece of paper resembling a mirror. and since it was laid on the ground, the female fans who are crazy enough to wear skirts in this cold weather protested (i dunno if this was a joke or not -_-) that because of the shinyness of the paper, when they walk on it, you can see their underwear on the shiny sheet lol

hope that helped =)

oh thanks now i got it .... the silver thing they stick on the floor ... now i understand ... i did not get it cause ...i thought it was a banner which was hanging on a wall .... thanks ^^ for explaining me ^^ cheers
actually beside today and some other days the weather here i taipei is not too cold ... last week we had ~24°C at the noon time ...so still possible to wear short skirts ;-)
freya1507
freya1507
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3484

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:22 pm

although i don wanna see him wearing girls outfit... but i think it would suit him... and he insisted.. will support him all the way
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down