Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo

+6
nato_jung
Tonya
Gibberish.
luoi87
thr3e
o_ost1nao_o
10 posters

Go down

[03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo Empty [03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo

03/29/2008

Having collaborated on "Hot Shot," then becoming good friends, Show Lo and Chun Wu both had endorsement events on the same day, but the two say that they're not afraid to compare in popularity. Chun's endorsement of a $138,000 massage chair greatly surpasses Show's bag of potato chips for $20, but Show's endorsement includes China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan and earned $14 Million, which greatly surpasses Chun who only is endorsing in Taiwan for $6 million.

Even though they've finished filming, Show and Chun still keep in touch. Yesterday they "flirted" across space, Chun knew that Show was endorsing potato chips so he said, "If you eat too much and get fat, you have to come buy a massage chair!" Show responded, "Do I get a discount? Actually, the 'girlfriend' should give one to the 'boyfriend.'" Because the two are really close, they had openly played "kissy," and Show claimed Chun as his new girlfriend.

At the press conference, Chun had enjoyed a girl at his right and at his left, models He Wan Ting and Chen Ting Ni, accompanied him in a massage chair. When told that He Wan Ting was Jay Chou's rumored girlfriend, his eyes opened wide and said, "I had no idea!" He had beautiful girls at his side, while Show was with a muscle man lifting dumbbells, emphasize that he was "Very Man." He also said that when he was arguing with past girlfriends, he was the 'most manly,' "Because when we start arguing, I don't talk, and I look 'cool,' very manly, and when I talk, it's like I'm being silly, and so it's not 'manly' anymore!"

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo Empty Re: [03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo

Post by thr3e Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:30 pm

when he talks it's like he's being silly..
ha. "occupational disease"
thr3e
thr3e
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

[03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo Empty Re: [03/29/2008 - China Times] Chun Wu A Girl Left and Right, Doesn't Forget Send Love to Show Lo

Post by luoi87 Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:59 pm

"Chun had enjoyed a girl at his right and at his left"
I dont know what exactly meant of this sent. Embarassed
Please explain for me No
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibberish. Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:35 am

^ It means that Chun has a pretty girl sitting on either side of him and of course it's an enjoyment for a guy lol ;D

I love this article it's so cute ;D

Gibberish.
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonya Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:39 am

waoo... O.O Interesting news hihi
Tonya
Tonya
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1639

http://luozhixiang.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nato_jung Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:45 am

They ' re good friend , I like them..... Very Happy
Some past story it not to said because it make a big problem and I agree with Show that he chosse " look cool ",he is very manly... Wink
nato_jung
nato_jung
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

http://www.showthailand.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipster Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:59 am

Both guy are funny. They make a perfect couple Laughing

Pipster
Freshie
Freshie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by luoi87 Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:25 am

Thanks Gibberish for ur explaination What a Face
Lol...I like this sentence very much "I don't talk, and I look 'cool,' very manly, and when I talk, it's like I'm being silly, and so it's not 'manly' anymore!"
luoi87
luoi87
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer_smile Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:13 pm

true!! i also love that sentence too!! lol!! you are again luoi87 hiihhi..!! i really like this news...so cute.!!
Killer_smile
Killer_smile
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Shang Tian Hua Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Yeah, very good buddies. Both are riding motorcycles and they drove to a trip together. Would like to drive with them. Doesn't matter to me to drive with Chun or with Show. But Wu Chun said once. It must be change. Show should be call as my girlfriend. I'm the man. That's cute, or
Shang Tian Hua
Shang Tian Hua
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by mzjennx33 Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 pm

yes they are the perfect couple lol .... both of them was awesome in hotshot(=
mzjennx33
mzjennx33
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down