Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children

4 posters

Go down

[06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children Empty [06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Cartier Donates To Impoverished Children

06/20/2008

June 19, 2008 was Cartier's global LOVE DAY. In the past two years, Cartier had donated $2.28 million USD from the sales of their Love Charity collection to 16 various charities around the world. This year on Cartier's Love day, they donated through the Love Charity plan, in which a portion of the profit from selling the Love collection will be donated to Unicef to fight hunger.

Taiwan's Cartier had especially invited Mr. Show Lo, who had been showing long-term care for the needy, as Love Day's Charity Ambassador. Hoping to use Mr. Show Lo Asia's Heavenly King's idol charisma and charm to have more people care for the Taiwanese society. Taiwan's Cartier with Mr. Show Lo donated $1 million NTD to "TVBS Care For Taiwan's Education Fund," which will be used to help impoverished children in the outskirts of the city.

[...and then some other stuff about this charity.. and about Cartier's Love collection...and their sending out the message of LOVE... etc.. Good deeds... good advertisement etc. just nothing about Show.. Smile forgive me.. :] ]

Source: E-NEWS
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

Second Article:

Show Lo as Love Charity Ambassador

Yesterday (19th) was Cartier's Global "Love Day." In the U.S, Pop Queen Rihanna was at the Empire State Building holding a ceremony, and in Taiwan Show Lo was chosen as the Love Charity Ambassador, donating $1 million to TVBS Care For Taiwan's Education Fund," where volunteer Lee Tao represented in accepting the money.

A lot of the media is still very concerned about Show's body condition. He said that everyone needs to watch their health, so they have extra energy to do charity.

Show said that about 3 years ago, he felt that he started to have the ability to "quietly do charity." He's never calculated how much he's donated because he feels that "Love needs nothing in return."

Show has about 10 Cartier items in his collection. Yesterday, the million dollar diamond encrusted bracelet he had on was one item that he most wanted. Show, who is very romantic, had done various wild things to express his love. One of which was for his girlfriend from out of showbiz. He hadn't told her and surprised her by flying to the U.S. to meet her outside her hotel room, the girlfriend was very touched to tears. Another time, he gave his girlfriend a watch, and the watch was adjusted to the year, month, day that they met. However, these two gestures weren't for the same person. Show said he currently isn't eying anyone, so he's putting all his passion into his work and doing charity.

Show says, Where there is Love, we can see others smile, making the world more beautiful. He had on a Cartier Love collection white gold charm of $143,000, white gold chain of $34,000, a diamond encrusted bracelet of $1.18 Million and a diamond ring of $385,300.

Source: China Times
Translated by o_ost1nao_o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by o_ost1nao_o on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children Empty Re: [06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children

Post by vickie Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 pm

CARTIER my love <3 LOL...SHOW my love <3. YES, i love the LOVE collection..but they're sooo darn expensive!! drools* lOL..Show looks HOTT! welps he does everyday! CHARITY..drools* he's ALWAYS been doing charity,, along with Luo Ma!

thanks stina jie! im going high again!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children Empty Re: [06/20/2008 - E-NEWS & China Times] Show Lo As LOVE DAY Charity Ambassador - Donates To Impoverished Children

Post by o_ost1nao_o Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:39 pm

LoL ..
Show Loves Cartier Wink AHAHAHAHA you should be happy about that.... RIIIIGHT? HAHAHAHAHA <3

i like that he does charity in private.. he doesn't do charity for the media.. -_-
he does it because he's just a good person.. Smile

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by acmilansoccer999 Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Show's so caring, and alwayz does charity work but dont wish for media's attention <333 Such a genuine guy!!
The cartier love collection is so beautiful but I agree it's just so expensive, but then again anything that show wears are stylish brands so they dont come cheap.....
acmilansoccer999
acmilansoccer999
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by gandezt Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Aah..
He's realy sweet!
My prince,my love,my life,my evrythg Show!
>o<
He's so caring 2 evry1..!!

"Love needs nothing in return"
I love dat wordz!
U right my mr.Right!
U r so handsome in white..
U look so shining!
Hahaha
gandezt
gandezt
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down