Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him

+5
r0ngx
shelovesshowx3
jhesa43
vickie
o_ost1nao_o
9 posters

Go down

[01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him Empty [01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him

Post by o_ost1nao_o Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:46 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks!*
Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him

01/02/2009

The first day of 2009 at 1 A.M., Show Lo arrived in Taichung's HsuiLee Plaza to spend the first day of 2009 with his fans! Due to the various new years' events everywhere, the entire plaza was under traffic patrolling. There were so many people that even Show's vehicles were unable to get in, fans were crowded everywhere, so the vehicle moved at the speed of a bull's stride. Show also expressed, "After so many years, this is the first time I've held an autograph session at midnight! It's a really special experience, I will definitely remember the first day of 2009 forever!" Because he was worried that the fans that were accompanying him through the night would catch a cold, he personally brewed 6 big pots of ginger soup, so everyone would keep warm. But at the even there were nearly 4,000 people, so Show could only say to everyone, "Drink sparingly, just drink a bottle cap full!"

As the perfectionist he is, during his performance, he especially suited up in a vaquero outfit. But when the autographing began, he didn't bother keeping up his handsome-ness, and put on a huge overcoat and wrapped himself tightly, leaving only his face and his hands. Fans teased and said, "His neck disappeared!" Show also said, "I signed until I almost fell asleep!" But he was still doing little silly acts to keep his hard-working fans amused and awake.

When he was almost done with the autographing, it was almost 6 A.M. Show also kept his promise and had his staff buy 100 burgers and ginger soups for those fans that had been there so they wouldn't be hungry and catch cold. His fans were obviously extremely moved.

In speaking of 2009 new years resolutions, Show also revealed that he hasn't got anything too wild, but it's not easy to achieve either, "Lots of people wish to try different things, new jobs! I just hope that I can do my job well as an artist. Execute my performances well each and every time, whether it's music, drama, commercials, events, I hope to have everyone see my hard work!" But upon hearing that Lo Mama wanted to hold "Little Pig grandchildren," Show jokingly said, "So, now do I have to find a girlfriend that has a marriage on her mind? I feel that marriage and children are very sacred! So it'll have to come slowly! I will try my best!"

Source : Youth Daily News
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him Empty Re: [01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him

Post by vickie Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:53 pm

WHEEE:D another one=]

so hes not gonna have early morning autograph sessions anymore?!! =/
i wanna go to one actually! LOL.
AND OF COURSE FANS WOULD GO, HE MADE IT SOUND SO GOOD ON BFB.
AND everybody wanna see him,, its the FIRST day of 09!

HE was SO freaken caring....not just the ginger soup & burgers. he was just OH SO NICE lol.

YEAH SHOW, ABOUT TIME. GET MARRIED AND HAVE SOME KIDS ALREADY!!!
that should be his GOAL OF 09!
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

[01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him Empty Re: [01/02/2009 - Youth Daily] Show Lo's New Year Autograph Session - 4,000 Fans Accompany Him

Post by jhesa43 Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh my God! those fans are really lucky...SHOW buy burger and prepare food for them...SHOW is really thoughtful.. Wish were there..sigh!

SHOW has plans now for his marriage..hhmmm...well, for me he is still young to get married but if he thinks that its about time, well ill support him..pick me SHOW pick me..hehehe..
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shelovesshowx3 Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:53 am

aww, he d*mn thoughful,
Gave his fans food and drinks?
so wish that i would be there to accompany him!
shelovesshowx3
shelovesshowx3
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by r0ngx Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 am

so caring! He son/daughter next time must be very shuai like him hahahahah

r0ngx
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 117

http://rongwanchan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by archie1804 Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 am

hahahaha.. 2009 come and get married, SHOW!

i kinda feel that media takes Luo Mama's word a bit over. there's no parent who wont have grandchildren. bleh.. this topic are a bit boring each days.. Wink
archie1804
archie1804
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblo Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:44 am

SHOW... u're not any young anymore... go find true love... no matter what we'll still LOVE u...
and u're just so sweet... just wished i was there...
bubblo
bubblo
Super Fan
Super Fan

Number of posts : 257

http://www.memorieskept-inme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kprincess Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 am

WOAH~! i want to be there!
He's SO GOOD. and nice. and that's a lot of people there.
ahh. my caring husband. i had to spend New Year alone while he was with them. sigh.

i was present at FRH's countdown signatuere event in S'pore at 1AM and it was totally boring.
kprincess
kprincess
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 1727

Back to top Go down

Post by sun_in_action Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:03 pm

hahaha!!! so cute..i sign until i almost fell asleep!!!
he is so sweet to actually buy food for the fans *envious*
how good if i can be there to see him on the first second,minute,hour,day of the year.
I want... Luo zhi xiang come to singapore soon!!!
sun_in_action
sun_in_action
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down