Love 4 Show || Show Lo's International English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SFC Update

2013-14 SFC Members who would like to access the SFC section for translations,
Please send a message to >>Admin<<
(Include : Full Name, SFC ID, SFC Username, Email)
Thank you!

2012-13 SFC Members
The DVD and Story Book translations are available on request, please contact Stina for info. Thanks!

------------------------------

------------------------------
1st Japanese Album
The SHOW

-------------------------------

[01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up"

+2
Felicitationx3
o_ost1nao_o
6 posters

Go down

[01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up" Empty [01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:54 pm

*Please credit when reposting/reusing, thanks! Smile*
With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up"

01/10/2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[caption : Show Lo's (right) biggest back up is Mama Lo.]

For no reason at all, Show "Xiao Zhu [Little Pig]" Lo was rolled into the "Chart Buying" disputes. Yesterday in Shanghai , he sighed, that he was finally able to take a test and get a good grade, but people take him as having cheated. But after being in the business for so long, he has great relationships with lots of people, including Hu Gua, Jacky Wu Chong Hsien, Angie Cai Chih Ping who all went in the studio to "Back Up" Show.

SONY, which started the questionable disputes of "Buying charts," hadn't pointed fingers at anyone, but the situation of Show Lo and Lee Hom Wang's competing for first place on the sales charts can't be helped but put into play. Yesterday, Show was in Shanghai promoting his new album "Trendy Man," and when asked about this, he couldn't help but say, "It's like during school, you rarely get first place, but when you do, then people say that you cheated, of course you'll feel a little wronged."

Coincidentally, his new song "Cheng Yao [Back Up]" also has includes friends from showbiz, with "patrons" backing him up, including Hu Gua, Jackey Wu Chong Hsien, Jolin Tsai Yi Lin, Angei Cai Chih Ping, Dee and Barbie [Da & Xiao S] Hsu, Blackie Hei Ren, Mama Lo, choreographer Da Mu, etc, showing up to support him, doing a little dance with him. This music video of a little over three minutes took two weeks to complete.

Show and Barbie collaborated in "Corner*With Love," but Barbie was still very uptight, and Dee who had sung "Lian Ai Da Ren [Love Expert]" wasn't shy at all about stealing some thunder, which actually made Show nervous and dance it wrong; Show thanked Hu Gua, who had taken him in to host "Yi Xing Di Guo [An Alien Empire]" with him. Hua Gua laughed and said, "There were two people that I had underestimated, one was Richie Ren, and the other was Show Lo."

Though his disciple Jay Chou had gone to support Lee Hom Wang, Jacky Wu Chong Hsien came to back up Show Lo. During the filming of the music video, he didn't hesitate to be silly/ugly adding to the comical effect. Show revealed, "When my contract started having problems [years ago], Hsien Ge [Brother Hsien/Mr. Wu] still gave me the chance for sub hosting, he guided me a lot, I will always remember Hsien Ge's pointers." Hei Ren was requested to "soak" himself with Show Lo and do a provocative "thrust" hip movement.

Even Angie Cai Chih Ping, who had Show act in "Hi! Working Girl" a few years ago, was pulled into the music video for some dancing; Jolin Tsai Yi Lin was a must because they were brought together by that drama, which also planted their secret promise of "whoever is popular first must help the other."

Source: UDN
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Number of posts : 3380

https://love4show.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up" Empty Re: [01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up"

Post by Felicitationx3 Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Haha. That is such a good picture. Is Luo Mama actually bearing all Show weight? lol that is so cute! <3 hahaha Its good that this isn't Show that much. He is stress out as enough, Sony is so mean.... ^ ^'
Felicitationx3
Felicitationx3
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 785

http://www.myspace.com/simply_goddess

Back to top Go down

[01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up" Empty Re: [01/10/2009 - UDN] With "Chart Buying" Disputes - Show Lo Has Big Stars "Backing [Him] Up"

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:58 pm

LOL oh d*mn. you responded so quickly.. O.o
you get a cookie for that.. lmfao. wth.

yeah sony. =\ but i mean when you have the money, but you need the attention, why wouldn't say shiatoaisdjfoaisdfj that would bring you attention right? Smile

i like Show's analogy with the test taking , and people accuse you of cheating. =\ bleh. i feel bad for him.

AHH i can't wait until this MV comes out!!! Very Happy

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by littlecutekitty Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:23 pm

this MV is so meaningful! can't wait =D luo mama is so strong O_O still able to lift up her baby boy haha

btw Christina, are you back in your apartment yet?

Last edited by littlecutekitty on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
littlecutekitty
littlecutekitty
Fan Family Member
Fan Family Member

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by vickie Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:38 pm

MV MV MV:D
im waiting for this..PATIENTLY (not!)
Jacky Wu ,, such a fair guy.
tho he's close with Jay Chou..
STILL backed Show up...
[SEEE, he stands on the TRUE side]
that reminds me, i read a blog entry..
that sed some "TIAN WANG" is only doing this to take revenge=,='
vickie
vickie
Stage Hands
Stage Hands

Number of posts : 2435

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/casin8

Back to top Go down

Post by o_ost1nao_o Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm

OMG.. LUCY. YES I AM.. AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT..

I WILL GO AND DO IT RIGHT NOWS..!

o_ost1nao_o
S.F.C. Family
S.F.C. Family

Back to top Go down

Post by jhesa43 Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:19 am

i like their picture...Luo MAMA is very strong...hahaha..so funny. i cant wait to see the MV...i know it will funny again because all of his close friends are part of the MV. Smile
jhesa43
jhesa43
Staff Superior
Staff Superior

Number of posts : 1260

http://jhesa43.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinesegiirl93 Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:30 am

lol what a gangster mom XDDDDDDD
Kwl picture btw..
Very Happy
chinesegiirl93
chinesegiirl93
Staff Security
Staff Security

Number of posts : 738

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down